Damn, this is some sad sh!t. lol

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mimic12

Well it dose get better this is just a sample.

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wildstar

I'm just messing with you.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

You're taking something I love and destroying it by adding the horrors of anime....... Where's EPIC FAIL when you need him?

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mimic12

Oh ok so what do you think? Keep it or Toss it?

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wildstar

You must be a huge Mimic fan. lol

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

don't mix two properties

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wildstar

Yeah, that too. lol

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mimic12

Well I gess your right it is a stuped idea. I do have two more other ideas tell me what you think of these?

heres the first one.

Earth 3470 It was a good day the Exile members Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird they enjoying there vacation having a picnic at the beach. All was calm at the moment then suddenly somthing unexpected happend the wind started to blow and a flash of light went by them.

Nocturne: What was that?

T-Bird: I dont know lets go see what that was.

Blink: Hay wait for me.

Nocturne: I think it landed there.

As Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird ran towards it they spoted a large spaceship.

T-Bird: So do you think there firendly?

Then the doors on the craft opened and a tall man steped out of the ship and approached them.

Alien: Are you the ones who call yourselfs the Exiles?

Blink: Yes thats us and who are you?

Alien: You may call me Ord I am from a world you call Earth 48012.

Nocturne: So what do you want?

Ord: My world is in grate danger from a evil mutant who calls himself Apocalypse.

T-Bird: Apocalypse big deal we have beaten him befor I mean how tough can he be?

Ord: In the world were I come from Apocalypse not only has his mutant powers but he also has the powers of the Gem of Cyttorak.

Blink: If he has that kind of power then how can we defeat Apocalypse?

Ord: I have traveled from my world seeking the mutant you call Mimic to stop him.

Blink: Im sorry to say this but Mimic is dead he was killed by the mutant Proteus.

Ord: No Mimic is not dead his body is aboard my ship as we speck.

Blink: What? Why is he on your ship?

Ord: I found his grave and dug him out then I took him to my ship so I can Repair his body.

Blink: So is Mimic alive?

Ord: I do have his body but without his mind it is nothing but a empty vessel.

Blink: So were is Mimic's mind?

Ord: In the body of the mutant you call Morph.

Blink: Why is Mimic's mind in Morph?

Ord: Everytime when Proteus takes over a body he also steals there mind and because Proteus is now in Morph the mind of Mimic is in him to.

Blink: So how do we get Mimic's mind back in his body?

Ord: I have also resurrected a mutant with the power to restore the mind of Mimic.

T-Bird: What kind of mutant has that kinda power?

Ord: Him.

The door on the spaceship opens a figure steps out and walks tord the group. As he comes closer Blink begins to recanise him then he stops to introduce himself.

Figure: Hello my name is Nate Gray but you can call me X-Man.

Now heres the secound.

Crystal Palace headquarters of the Exiles Sabertooth, Sage, Morph and Cat were having lunch when a portal opened. Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird had returned from there vacation on Earth 3470.

Blink: Sabertooth guys were back!

Sabertooth: Hay pup its been awile how are you doing?

Blink: Fine fine... I going to put this stuff away then we can talk.

Blink and Sabertooth spent hours talking about all the adventures they mised. then Nocturne come in the room to remind Blink to visit Mimic's grave back on Earth 12.

Nocturne: So blink are you ready to go?

Blink: Ok... I want to pay my respects.

Sabertooth: Can I come too?

Blink: Yes the more the merrier.

Minutes later the portal opened then Blink, Sabertooth, Morph, Nocturne and T-Bird came trough and started to walk to the X-Mansion. They arrived at the front door and knocked then the door opened the voice of Professor Xavier told them to come in and make your self at home. After they came in and made there way to the den and they saw Wolverine siting on the couch watching the fight on tv Professor Xavier and Beast playing a game of chess.

Wolverine: Well well well look what the cat draged in?

Blink: Its good to see you guys again.

Professor X: Welcome Exiles... What brings you here?

Sabertooth: We came to see Mimic... So we can play our resects.

Beast: Well about that... you see... the thing is.

Blink: Whats wrong Beast? Did something happin to Cal?

Wolverine: You better go see for your self in the next room.

Blink, Sabertooth, Nocturne, Morph and T-Bird ran to the next room and there was Mimic alive.

Mimic: Hay guys what took you so long?

Tears came down Blinks eyes. Then she started to run tords him so she can ones again be held in his arms.

Blink: Cal... Cal... Its you... but how can this be?

Mimic: Well Clarice its a long story.

So there you have it so what do you think?

EPIC FAIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By EPIC FAIL
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By pixelized

dont get it

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mimic12

Ok if you dont understand it then heres both story ideas in a nutshell.

heres the first. It starts with the exile members blink, nocturne and t-bird having there vacation on heather hudson's world. then that meat a alien named ord he tells them that his world is in danger by a mutant called apocalypse and he says that the only one that can stop him is mimic. the exiles tell him that mimic was killed by proteus and then ord tells them hes still alive. it turns out mimic's body is ok but his mind is gone because it was absorbrd by proteus and they need a powerfull telepath to fix it so ord brings back x-man. forge from the same universe as ord made a mashine to callect the energy of x-man and reasemble him. enenyway they arrive at the cryistal palace and x-man takes mimic mind out of morph and puts it in mimic. after that it turns out that mimic's power where inhanced thanks to sage so mimic can copy 10 powers insted of 5. so to make a long story short mimic ends up with the powers of cyclops, colossus, havok, ms marvel, x-man, vulcan, deadpool, nightcrawler, wolverine, sue storm. then he defeets apocalypse wich was a fack made by the real one who turnd out to be ord the all the time. apocalypse says that he wanted for mimic to be his most perfect houseman mimic refuces and kills him with blinks help then they go back to the cryistal palace and the rest is history. thats basicly the first one in a nutsell.

enenyway in the secound draft had a diffrent idea I was thinking wile mimic was in his grave and his body began to heal itself because he copied the powers of Wolvering and Deadpool his mind became more active and the professor began to sence him so they dug him out of his grave. Then they took him in the medical part of the X-Mansion were he wakes up after a couple of weeks. Then Professor X and Jean help him remove Deadpool's powers so he can go back to being normal agian and the rest well im still working on it. Thats the secound one in a nutshell.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mike28
mimic12 said:
"

Ok if you dont understand it then heres both story ideas in a nutshell.

heres the first. It starts with the exile members blink, nocturne and t-bird having there vacation on heather hudson's world. then that meat a alien named ord he tells them that his world is in danger by a mutant called apocalypse and he says that the only one that can stop him is mimic. the exiles tell him that mimic was killed by proteus and then ord tells them hes still alive. it turns out mimic's body is ok but his mind is gone because it was absorbrd by proteus and they need a powerfull telepath to fix it so ord brings back x-man. forge from the same universe as ord made a mashine to callect the energy of x-man and reasemble him. enenyway they arrive at the cryistal palace and x-man takes mimic mind out of morph and puts it in mimic. after that it turns out that mimic's power where inhanced thanks to sage so mimic can copy 10 powers insted of 5. so to make a long story short mimic ends up with the powers of cyclops, colossus, havok, ms marvel, x-man, vulcan, deadpool, nightcrawler, wolverine, sue storm. then he defeets apocalypse wich was a fack made by the real one who turnd out to be ord the all the time. apocalypse says that he wanted for mimic to be his most perfect houseman mimic refuces and kills him with blinks help then they go back to the cryistal palace and the rest is history. thats basicly the first one in a nutsell.

enenyway in the secound draft had a diffrent idea I was thinking wile mimic was in his grave and his body began to heal itself because he copied the powers of Wolvering and Deadpool his mind became more active and the professor began to sence him so they dug him out of his grave. Then they took him in the medical part of the X-Mansion were he wakes up after a couple of weeks. Then Professor X and Jean help him remove Deadpool's powers so he can go back to being normal agian and the rest well im still working on it. Thats the secound one in a nutshell.

"

You should have used the first one it looked better. From the what I read it could have had some good battles and a lot more action.
But you had to go with the secound one well both are good but the first would have been even better thats gust my though.
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King Saturn
Hmmm...this is some new sh#t. Get down with your bad self...
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mimic12

Well my storys are finally out. The first one is Titled Mimic Returns it about the resurrection of Exiles Mimic and the secound story is titled Exiles a new Begining this story is about Mimic going beyond his 5 power limit. So check them out.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mimic12

Well my storys are finally out. The first one is Titled Mimic Returns it about the resurrection of Exiles Mimic and the secound story is titled Exiles a new Begining this story is about Mimic going beyond his 5 power limit. So check them out.

The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The New L

You really should haved used the one with the Dragon Balls. Because that way you could have brought back Magik, Sunfire and all of the other people that died.

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mer-Man

Um try adding detail, don't make it like a play, we want to be able to visualize what is going on