Batmen of the Future part 1 - Damian Wayne

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

A Bat-like figure stands on a rooftop observing a robbery. The criminals? Phosphorus Rex, Siam and Big Top. Funny Thought the figure I thought they knew... He jumps from the rooftop and finishes his sentence aloud. "Pyg is dead" Rex charges and him, burying his hands in his face. The man peels his hands off him, and heals from the burns. The figure is revealed to be Damian Wayne as Batman. He starts Beating Rex with a shot to the gut, and an uppercut. Rex tries to fight back but his arm ends up broken. Damian kicks, sending him crashing into a wall. He sees Big Top aiming a gun, he pulls out his and shoots her (or him?) in the head killing him. Siam goes for a kick, but Damian breaks his legs. The other two try to fight, but their limbs are all broken one by one. Damian spares none of them. He moves over to Phosphorus Rex, gun in his hand. "P-please.....don't" Rex pleads, weakly. "Too late." Damian shoots his brains out.  
Meanwhile, there is a commotion at the Batman museum. A man dressed like the Joker is killing all in sight. He carries with him a long barreled gun, and a miniature rocket launcher. He fires the launcher, laughing like a madman. "WHERE IS BATMAN? WHAT'S TAKING HIM SO LONG?!" As if in answer, Damian swoops down from a rooftop window. He sees this new Joker go for his gun, Damian is quickly able to disarm him. And dismantle his launcher. The two get into a fistfight. The new Joker is a surprisingly good fighter. On a par with Damian. Damian warns everyone to get out, as he is distracted, Joekr stabs him with a knife. Damian grabs the blade and breaks it in two. They exchange blows. Damian get a shot to the midsection he's off balance. Time to go in for the kill. He ejects razors from the tips of his gloves and stabs Joker through the chest. It is then that Damian notices that on one of his gloves, there is facepaint. This is not a real Joker. His last words are "I'm sorry....brother.  
Back at the batcave, Damian talks to himself. "DNA tests confirm it. He has the same DNA as me. This must have been the clone my mother showed me, all those years ago.  

Time to take the fight to her....

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53: a little bit of ancient history

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@primepower53: Nice introduction to something bigger (?) Nice tie-in with semi-current events (well now due to 52...anyway) because there was an issue of Batman & Robin where Talia had a room full of Damien's in tubes. Good work

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@batkevin74: @4donkeyjohnson: This was written quite some time ago...I honestly won't be doing any more with this.

But I'm glad you're interested.