Batman vs. Deadpool?

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gordyman

I'm writing a Batman/Deadpool crossover. Basically the Joker hires Deadpool to break him and the rest of Batman's rogues out of Arkham; after which they go into Gotham and takeover the entire city. Bruce Wayne, who is out of town, gets the news and returns to Gotham. He puts together a task force in order to stop the Joker and Deadpool's plans. You guys like this idea?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gordyman: I'm worried about the vast amount of characters in the story. If you're only focusing on three or four then it should be fine, and I imagine a Deadpool defection is probably in there somewhere.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gordyman

@capfanboy said:

@gordyman: I'm worried about the vast amount of characters in the story. If you're only focusing on three or four then it should be fine, and I imagine a Deadpool defection is probably in there somewhere.

I thought about that and removed some of the characters, I initially was going to add Nightwing, Robin, and Jason but I changed my mind because I didn't see how they would fit into the story; considering the fact that it should be all about Batman and Deadpool. Now, it's mainly just Batman, Alfred, Joker, Deadpool, and Harley. Penguin and Scarecrow are a part of the Joker's plans, so I kept them in there.

What do you mean by "Deadpool defection"?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gordyman: Deadpool moving from bad guys to Bat's team once he realises who the good guys are. He tends to do that a lot.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: Deadpool moving from bad guys to Bat's team once he realises who the good guys are. He tends to do that a lot.

Yea something like that is going to happen ;)