Batman vs. Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

*This story takes place in my own continuity, where Dick is Batman and Bruce is dead. Bruce was never hit with any omega sanction, he just died fighting some villain. (All I know is that he died.) All of his remains a buried next to his parents. Or at least.....They were.*  

League of Asassin's headquarters:  
 Ra's Al Ghul speaks: "Do you have the body of the Detective?" "Yes" Put him on the table." The assassin puts the body of bruce Wayne on a table, and puts a device on his skull, he then dresses his skeleton in a Batman uniform. "Put him in the Lazarus pit." After a while in the Lazarus pit, Bruce emerges, enraged. "Stop!" Ra's commands. Bruce listens. The device I put in you're skull keeps you under my control. Ra's mutter's quietly "You died." "You are unworthy of the mantle of the Bat."  

Gotham City:  
Dick Grayson is on a stakeout, when he sees Killer Croc racing out of a bank. Typical Bank robbery Dick thinks to himself. He swoops down in front of the henchmen and Croc. One henchman points his gun, but Dick throws a Batarange to disarm him. he then delivers a a jumping kick to the gut. As another henchman runs up behind him, Dick grabs his arm and throws him over his shoulder. Croc is upon him. Just then, a figure swoops down and pounces on Croc. "Bruce?" Dick mutters quietly. Bruce is beating on Croc, ignoring everything. "Bruce, you're gonna kill him get off him!" Dick screams. Just as he places a hand on Bruces shoulder, he turns around and delivers a powerful punch to the face, sending Dick tumbling backward. The moment he is off balance, Bruce legsweeps him. and jumps on top of him. "Bruce, what are you doing?"  Bruce reaches into his utility belt, and, to Dick surprise, pulls out a knife. "I am unworthy of the mantle of the Bat." "To reclaim it, I must kill you..." 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I am unworthy of the mantle of the Bat." "To reclaim it, I must kill you.” He raises his knife to strike when Damian lunges at him and kicks him in the head. He takes out his staff and repeatedly hits Bruce with it. “Get Away from him!” he exclaimed. “He’s been more of a mentor than you have ever been, Father!” Bruce catches the staff in mid swing and throws Damian off of it.   He goes to attack Damian and Dick intercepts him and tackles him.   Bruce strikes his knee to Dicks gut and hits him off of him. “Everything’s calculated.” Dick thinks to himself. Damian runs to Bruce and jumps to deliver a kick to the face when Dick grabs his foot and throws him to the ground, while Damian is in mid air flies toward Bruce with a side kick and puts him in a headlock. “What are you doing?!” Bruce screams. “Cheating.” Dick replied. Bruce elbowed Duck in the groin, and as Dick released his grip Bruce throws him over his shoulder, and chops his stomach, he then grabs a smoke grenade and sets it off, When the smoke clears. Bruce is gone. While Bruce is getting away he bumps into Tim Drake, now in his Red Robin costume. “Going somewhere?” “Tim...” Said Bruce. “Look how you’ve grown.”

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

Show him just how you've grown Tim, kick his @$$!

imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By imaginaryman

Detective, doesn't Ra's always call batman the detective?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imaginaryman:
oops, I'll edit that.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

are we upposed to say who we thin would win or is this a story your making up? I hope its the latter of the two, so far i like it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks! :)  

Tim and Bruce go at it. Tim kicks Bruce with a shot to the gut. then roundhouse kicks Bruce’s face. as Tim goes for a punch, Bruce catches his hand and throws him to the ground. Tim leg sweeps him and jumps on top of him, slamming his elbow into Bruce’s ribs. Bruce coughs up a mouthful of blood, and uses a grappling hook to jump to a rooftop. Tim follows. “I’m in pursuit of Bruce,” said Tim, talking on his communicator to Dick.   Tim is finally able to catch Bruce and tackles him to the ground. Tim then grabs Bruce by the collar and lifts him up. “Bruce, please!” said Tim, a tear running down his eye. “Fight this.” “I’m trying,” Bruce said hoarsely. Bruce then delivers a chop to Tim’s neck and he releases his grip on him. Bruce then punches Tim, sending him falling off a roof. Just then Dick and Damian com flying at Bruce, Damian grabs his legs and Dick drives his shoulder into Batman, knocking him down. “You could’ve KILLED him!” Shouts Dick. “I-I, can’t.” “stop this.” Bruce falls to his knees and whispers one word. “Ra’s.” He then falls to the ground.

“Bruce? Bruce!” Bruce has woken up, and he is in the cave. He touches his head, he’s bleeding. “What happened?” He asked.  “We detected something attached to your skull.” “Alfred operated on it, he was able to get it out, turns out that was the thing controlling you.” “Is Tim..?” Bruce started to ask. “He’s fine” said Dick.

“No!” Ra’s shouted. My plan has failed.” “Talia, have you cloned Damian?” “It is finished, she replies.” When, you know the saying, If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.” Ra’s is dressed as Batman. Talia is seen dressed in a Batwoman costume. Damian’s clone is in a mirrored costume of Robin. and in the background, Red Hood is standing in the shadows...   

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ComicStooge
@primepower53:  Awesome man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five minutes ago:

“I’m just doing this to get even with Bruce.” Said Red Hood. “Yes, the detective,   just let us into the Batcave.”    

Now:

Bruce vs. Ra’s

Dick vs. Talia

Tim vs. Jason

Damian vs. Damian clone

Batman kicks Ra’s in the gut and follows up with a right cross. He’s about to roundhouse kick Ra’s, when he grabs his foot and twist his legs, throwing him to the ground. He is about to pounce on him but just as he’s in the air, Bruce jumps up and delivers a punch to the neck and slams him into a trophy room. Bruce has him by the collar, when Ra’s grabs a sword. Bruce sees him doing this and throws him to the ground. He grabs his own sword. They clash in a swordfight. Ra’s sweeps the sword across leaving his stomach open. Bruce ducks and stabs him through the chest. “Back to your Lazarus pit, said Bruce. And he spits on him.

Red Hood is firing guns at Tim. Tim throws a batarang at Jason’s hands, disarming him. Jason takes out two more guns. He is continuously disarmed until he is pinned against a wall. “No more guns,” said Tim. Jason throws an uppercut to Tim’s jaw, sending him backwards. He takes out a knife to slash him, but misses and Tim delivers a chop to a pressure point, then uppercuts him. He then roundhouse kicks Jason, then brings his leg around the back of his neck sening him to the ground. He slams his elbow into Jason’s chest making him throw up. “You’re Bruce’s biggest failure.” Said Tim.

Talia beats Dick to the ground, when Dick legsweeps her. jumping on her and hitting her face repeatedly. She catches one punch and throws him off of her, wiping the blood off her nose and mouth. She slashes him with a knife and pulls out a gun trying to shoot him. Dick moves but it grazes his shoulder. He chops her neck and puts her in a headlock until she is knocked out.

Damian and his clone are fighting. He kicks his clone, knocking him back, but he recovers and flips, kicking him. “You can’t beat me, I’m you, said the clone. Damian starts flipping from wall to wall, trying to outrun him. “But you haven’t had the bat training I have, sometimes...there’s strength in numbers. the entire Bat family has surrounded him. “Tranques!” shoutes The clone. Jason has recovered and hits everyone with tranquilizers. “Get Ra’s to a Lazarus pit.” demanded Talia. “We will fight them...another day.