Batman Screenplay sign-up

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heroesgold

So I was thinking of making a sort of virtual TV series on here for The Dark Knight and I think with the right amount of help it can be pretty fun to do with awesome outcome, thinking of it as comic vine's own CW and can hopefully fill that void of an intriguing batman live action we've all wanted to watch in the comfort of our homes.(no not Gotham). So to do this I'm going to need someone to help with the screenplay, producers(in a sense). So if anyone is up for the challenge It would be nice. So here's what I was thinking so far for the main cast.

Bruce Wayne/Batman

While the whole Batman starting out thing has been done to death I believe Armie Hammer looks the part for a young Bruce Wayne (even though he's said he doesn't do superhero films a man can dream)
While the whole Batman starting out thing has been done to death I believe Armie Hammer looks the part for a young Bruce Wayne (even though he's said he doesn't do superhero films a man can dream)

Just perfect to me
Just perfect to me

Alfred Pennyworth

why not
why not

Anyways those are only a few suggestions for casting, if anymore detail is wanted don't be shy to ask :)