Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DenzelMoton

Chapter 3: The Roommate

---Gotham City University, Chi Omega Sorority House---

Dammit, thought sophomore Kate Walsh as she walked across the street to the sorority. What a night. I get humiliated by Charlie Thompson at the party, get mud on my favorite high tops, and spill wine on the best dress I own. I need to lie down. She unlocked the door to Chi Omega's house and walked through the double doors leading into the sitting room. Hmmph, noone's home. They're all still at the party drinking and dancing and having a good time. Hell, Ashley's probably flirting with Charlie right now, they always had a thing for each other. Lucky Ashley.At least Laura is probably here, up in our room studying for that calc exam on Monday. She was never much of a party girl. Kate walked upstairs and turned the corner into the dimly lit hallway. There, she stopped and lifted the hem of her dress to assess the damge done by the red wine. This was my best party dress, too. I wore it for Charlie tonight, but... no, don't think about that. I'll just go see how Laura's doing before getting this into the wash. "Laura? You there?" Hah, probably so intent on studying that she's not even aware of my arrival. I'll surprise her. Kate walked in on Laura laying on the bed reading her text book. "Hey, girl, c'mon, at least say hi to your BFF! Take a break from the---" Kate suddenly, instinctively rolled Laura over to find a horrible sight. Her throat had been slit. Blood gushed out of the wound and dripped onto the bed. Her eyes were open and her mouth was wtisted into a shocking, screaming mask of horror and pain. And on her textbook were the words:

" HELLO, KATE. I DECIDED TO VISIT YOUR FRIEND HERE. YOU SEE, SHE WAS LEADING A MEANINGLESS, DREADFUL LIFE. HERE AT HER BED STIDYING FOR A TEST WHILE ALL HER FRIENDS ARE OUT HAVING FUN, SLAVING HERSELF FOR THE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION, LIKE A GOOD LITTLE ZOMBIE. TOO BAD YOU
WERE WITH CHARLIE. YOU MIGHT HAVE SAVED HER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

And with that, Kate fainted dead away.

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DenzelMoton

reply tell me what u think
SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points