Batman Earth One: Creating a Rouges Gallery

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Bruce Wayne, and his parents exited the showing of Zorro. Little did Bruce know that his life was about to change forever. Crime alley, a man asks for cash, eying his mother's pearls. bruce's father steps in and tries to reason. His words fall on deaf ears, as he was shot in the stomach. The gunman reached for the pearls, and pulled the trigger. It was that moment that the Batman was born.  
22 years later:  
Batman had establsihed himself in Gotham 8 years ago to the day. Today, Bruce Wayne "celebrates" it By going to the circus. He would be too late, yet again, to prevent another horrible moment in his life. As the flying Grayson's finish their act, the parents land on one ned, as their son lands on the other. As they land they trip a wire that sets off bombs. they are killed instantly. Batman had arrived to comfort their young son, Dick Grayson. He takes him to his home, the cave, and brings him to a bed. Sleep well, my young Robin. He says.  
Now:   
It seems like a common robbery, Two cars, Batman observed. Hew goes for one and kicked the driver through the windshield. the car crahses. three seconds later the two thugs have been taken down by Batman and Robin. The other car was chased to a chemical plant by the police. One thug is taken down by Batman in two strikes. Robin jumped in the air and kicked another in the face on the way down he lands on it. The third one is wearing a Red Hood, Batman goes after him. the perp fires his gun as Batman disarms him. a hit to the stomach and the chin accidentally knock the man off the edge. He catches the man in the Red Hood by a line, but the spark from the gunfire hit the chemicals and in the explosion, the rope is dissolved. the man is presumed dead. Bruce stayed up all night thinking about that.  

The man in the Red Hood crawls out of a lake, look back, and seeshis reflection. His skin is chalk white, his hair is green, and for some reason, he thinks to himself, he can't stop smiling. It starts out as a simple giggle, then turns into maniacle laughter. It is on this day, that the Joker is born... 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The TV reporters were handed the news bulletin, the second Bruce heard it, he and Dick were out the door. Harvey Dent has been kidnapped! it read. If you want to see him again, you'll pay a ransom of twenty mil. by midnight. The thugs were dropping him into a tank of acid with the mob boss telling him that they would kill him anyway, to prove their authority in the underworld. Then they would stil get the mil. Batman swooped in and kicked a thug through a window. The police knew right away that it was Batman. the police shief just said the situation was under control. So they got in their cop cars, and left.  
The thug that Batman hit was the one lowering him. When he was hit he dropped the rope. Batman thinks to himself: Robin's fast at getting Harvey...But not fast enough. Half of him has been burned, he needs to get to a hostpital. Batman goes after the gang boss, and brawls with him. Robin takes out one thug by flip kicking one, and jumps off him and punces on the other. Batman hit the boss into the acid tanks that they were using as a trap for Harvey. He burnes alive. Ironic, isn't it. The same trap that they needed money for, ends up killing the person who would get the money.  
Gotham Hospital:  
Harvey Dent is being treated by two nurses, when he wakes up and gets up. One nurse warns him in a shocked tone that he's not supposed to get up yet. Dent pulls off his tie and ties it around the nurses neck. The other nurse rushes to helpbut he grabs her by the throat and uses the extra end on the tie to choke her. He sees a quarter on the table, he goes to pick it up, but some leftover acid, one last drop, falls on the coin, it sizzles, and is burned. Harvey thought if he should kill them, and decided to flip a coin. It came up tails. He flips it again, heads. Tails came first. He said. He uses some scissors to cut the not so they could barley untie it. I'll leave it up to you. He said to the nurses as he walked through the door, taking the half burned quarter with him. Harvey is dead. He thinks to himself. Two Face is now in control...  

Dr.Strange86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dr.Strange86

Cool. I like how there a certain twists to the characters origins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The plants held them back. All the visitors to the museum couldn't budge. They were in the Egyptian part. A claw scratched through the glass. The alarm went off. The robbers: Poison Ivy and Catwoman. Before they could even get out the door, Batman and Robin were upon them. Robin took Ivy, Batman took Catwoman.  
      Batman and Catwoman traded blows, both were goo fighters, neither could get good shots at one another. Catwoman finally clawed him. It was then he got a look at her face. She was a human cat! he explained that she and Ivy were both shunned by their parents because they were metas. Both had ancestors that were Egyptian goddesses. Making them distant sisters.  
         Robin dodging the plants making his way towards Ivy. He finally got to her after what seemed like hours, and spin kicked her. He was almost too late. the branch was upon him. Luckily, he jumped over it and it hit Ivy.  
Batman and Catwoman seemed equal, when Batman noticed she had a tail. He grabbed it. She went to scratch him. An easy catch. He kciked her while still keeping hold of her arm. Breaking it. She cried out in pain. Ivy heard her. She played as if she was hurt. and as Robin went over to her,he was snagged by one of her plants. another plant dragged Catwoman away. Ivy and Catwoman put themelves in a venus fly trap. Ivy told Catwoman to drink a serum she made from her plants. IT's nasty, but it'll heal you're arm. She tried her first spell when she told her plant to teleport her away. (Egyptian ancestry allows them to create magic, Catwoman can trasform) Batman and Robin just looked at each other. "I like them" said Robin.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"FREEZE!" shouted the gunman. He din't like puns, but for this he made an exeption. There were two gunmen. One was Shirtless, and seemed have an athletic figure, the other had some kind of bombs tied around his waist, and was dressed like a scarecrow.  The bank teller gave the shirtless gunman the money, and when he pulled the trigger, an icicle came out impaling the teller in the head. Security guards, came over, but the man, who told everyone to call him Mr. Freeze, shot his gun and froze them all. Batman and Robin had arrived on the scene. Batman went for Scarecrow, and Robin went for Mr. Freeze.  
            Batman was able to get two quick hits in, before Scarecrow fired one of his bombs. Gas erupted out of it, and Batman collapsed to the ground. He saw a figure standing over him. At first it was blurry, but then it came into focus. It was Joe Chill, shooting 8 year old Bruce Wayne, while his parents watched helplessly. He was left one the ground, shouting leave me alone! Leave me alone. a tear went down his face. Scarecrow smiled in satisfaction.  
          Robin was bouncing from wall to wall, dodgin Freeze's attacks. in mid air, though, one hit his cape and sent him falling to the ground. He tore off that part of his cape and started swinging it at Frezze. He then jumped and kicked Freeze's chest, bounced of, flipped off the wall, and pounced on him.  
           Scarecrow went to step on Batman, still screaming. Batman caught his foot and inch from his face. "Boo." he whispered. He kicked Scarecrows chin and started pounding on him. Scarecrow went for another dose of fear gas, but Batman caught it and shoved it in Scarecrow's face. Scarecrow saw Bats flying around him, and passed out from fright. Only after soiling his pants. Meanwhile Robin kicked Mr. Freeze, and Mr. Freeze fell through a glass door, getting shards of glass in his back, which he landed on, driving them deeper into his skin.  

Arkham Asylum:

Joker, Ivy, Catwoman, and Two Face stormed the Asylum. A guard came over to Joker but Joker squirted acid in his gun, which ingited, setting the guard on fire. He then pulled out a gun and started shooting other gaurds. Ivy teleported her plants into the room, and crushed the guards with them. Catwoman dig her claws into their brains. While Two Face flipped a coin, which landed as tails, so he shot the guards. After they were all killed, they but plastique bombs on two jail cells. When ignited, they freed Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze. Joker introduced everyone and told them "Welcome to the Batman Rogues Gallery...Let's go kill us some rat with wings."  

end of Part One

(Tell me what you think.)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

i was hoping you were getting this from an actual source that said this is how it would be bc i love your version

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Two:

One Hour Ago: 

"We stole as much money as we could to hire you." Ivy said to the man. "And you're sure this is the entrance to where he lives." "Yes" the man replied. "What did you say your name was again?" Aksed Two Face. "Ra's." "Ra's Al Ghul." "Dive in." All of the villains odve underwater, it felt like hours before they finally reached the entrance. Ra's Grabbed Mr. Freeze's gun and Froze the water above the entrance to the cave, then broke his fist through a small peice of the ice. Guns fired immediatley. Ra's stuck his hand back underwater. And they waited until the guns ran out of ammunition. They entered the Batcave. Ra's spoke into his headset. "Talia, have you deactivated all the other traps?" "Yes, father." She said.  
Now:

Batman was attacked by Ra's and Catwoman, he blocked Ra's and and threw him into Catwoman. Joker came up to use the acid on him, but Batman was too fast. he put a container over Joker's flower, and only Joker was affected by his acid. Catwoman hung herself by a pipe and tried to choke Batman with her tail. Batman yanked her tail, and punched her. Taking her breath away, then uppercutted her, sending her flying into a display case. Ra's attacked and the two seemed equal, Each could barley touch the other. Then Batman blocked Ra's' kick, and used an explosive batarange to that exploded in his face.  
While all that was happening, Robin was being shot at by Two Face, while Poison Ivy summoned her plants at him, and Mr. Freeze was shooting icicles at him. Robin hid behind Batman's giant penny, and pushed it, they all scrambled away, but it caught Two face's foot Robin then jumped from the penny on top a Two Face's face. The scarred side. He jumped off and Ivy hit him iwth a branch and kept it going in circles. When robin thought he had gained enough momentum he flung himelf off the branch and into Ivy. He saw Mr. Freeze coming for him and cut a venus fly trap's head off, trapping Freeze inside. Talia and Robin then clashed, Talia seemed to have an advantage...until he slid under her and threw her to the ground. Then he jumped in her stomach, and she through up. Her ribs were cracked.  
Batman had forgotten about Scarecrow, who hit him from behind with a crowbar. Sacrecrow took out a device and said "This device allows me to transform into the first person to look at me's person they most fear." He injected the device. "No", said Batman weakly. "Not him." The Scarecrow howled with delight as he transformed into Superman... 

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF
@primepower53:
still going good, lol just fyi im a superman fan so tread lightly lol jk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You're afraid of him?" Asked Scarecrow. "The alien from Metrolpolis?" "Oh this is gonna be good."  Scarecrow picked Batman up by the neck and hit him across the cave, and into a wall. He flew after him, slamming his fists into him. Batman was finally able to get a Batarang and throw it at Scarecrow. It exploded with krypronite. "What is this stuff?" Scarecrow screamed. "It's your weakness, it's a package deal, Strengths--And weaknesses." "Not enough to stop me." Said Scarecrow, picking Batman up from the ground. "No, said Batman, weakly. He made a motion with his head. Scarecrow turned around and saw Robin, he dropped Batman and sped towards Robin. robin jumped out of the way at the last second, and Scarecrow punched into 80,000 volts of electricity. "But that is." Said Batman.  
           Ra's struggled to pick up the giant penny, but he eventually succeeded, and Two Face, grunting, pulled his leg out from under it. Ivy fed him some of the healing potion she had. And the rest of the group came together. "We cand regroup." Said joker." "With Superman on our side we can end the thorn in our side of Batman once and for--" "No" said Ra's firmly. "Scarecrow is slowly going insane." "How do you know?" Asked Catwoman. "who do you think created his devices?" Said Ra's. "We need to get out og here. NOW.

"I will kill Gotham!" shouted Scarecrow. "I will kill the world!" "The UNIVERSE is mine for the taking!" Scarecrow flew through the cave and went for his attack on Gotham. "Robin, stay here." Batman warned. "I've been prepared for something like this ofr years." Said Batman. He pressed a button on his utility belt and and exoskeleton formed around him and started glowing with kryptonite. "Time to end this."  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarecrow was ripping building apart, crushing people, going insane. Batman arrived (on rocket boots) and kicked him. since the kryptonite weakoned him, the fire burned his face. "Time for the ultimate showdown?" Siad Scarecrow. "Bring it on." Batman delivered a crushing blow to Scarecrow, knocking him across the street. "I learned I had trouble seeing through lead."  Said Screcrow. "This oughta negate the affects of the kryptonite. He metled a lead pipe that was above Barman's head, and it poured all over him. Batman charged Scarecrow, the two went at it. Superman's power was almost too much for Batman. When he was knokced the length of a football feild, he aimed a wrist gauntlet, and fired an RPG. knocking Scarecrow back. He followed up with a punch and two kicks, and a chop to the back, knocking  Scarecrow to the ground. He grabbed him by the neck and flew upwards. "this was a test." Said Batman. "I tricked myself into thinking I was scared of the   kyptonian if he over went rogue, to see if I could take him." "but this is getting out of hand." "Now..." Batman grabbed Scarecrows device and injected it into him. "...see what I really fear. "What's happening to me," Said Scarecrow. "I'm disappearing!" "I'm disa..." Scarecrow shrank into nothingness.  
The Batcave:   
Batman's Rogues gallery was leaving the cave, but when Talia and Ra's left, Joker and everyone else turned around. They wanted a piece of Bataman when he got back. robin was the only thing standing in their way. They surrounded him. Mr. Freeze fired his gun, but Robin flipped out of the way, and the icicle hit Two Face, just as he fired his gun. the bullet hit chandelier, and it fell in Mr. Freeze. Catwoman hit Robin into one of Poison Ivy's plants. But robin used his foot to bring the a candle over to him, and hurled it at Ivy. Robin broke free and threw another one at Catwoman, and it hit her eye. Last was the Joker. The two fought. After a long time, Joker took out something from his Jacket, a crowbar. He started beating Robin with it, until he was able to grab it, and flib it to himself so he could weild it. One swing from the crowbar and Joker was knocked out.  
Batman arrived back at the Batcave and Robin asked what happened to Scarecrow, Batman just replied "He's finished, the cops'll get the others." The cops were driving the Joker away, and he was babbling like a lunatic, describing what happened. "Will you shut up?!" asked one of the cops. "You're insane!" "I'm not insane." Replied Joker. "I've just gone batty!"  It started out as a giggle, then turned into maniacle laughter. It is on this day, that Batman's Rogues gallery was born.  

Not The End.