Back with more amazing ideas

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nautilus is a cousin of the octopus. Snail shell, octopus arms. Can swim at 38 miles per hour. Arms are strong enough to smash through stone, and lift metal bars. The shell is coated in Adamantium.

Coyote is from Mexico. His real name is Donatello Benitez. He uses a vibranium gauntlent and a metal bo staff, and also carries smoke bombs

Explosive has unlimited dynamite

Green Rocket can summon trees out of nowhere and has a bazooka

Crustacean is the demigod son of Namor and a mortal Colombian women named Rita Santos. He has bulletproof skin, can lift 12 tons, and carries an iron mace with him. He can mind control nearby crustaceans (Crabs, lobsters and shrimp), and Sea stars too. Plus his power to summon unlimited sea urchins out of no where to trick enemies into stepping. His twin brother is known as Electric Water. He can summon slime (like the texture of fish skin), to slide on and move faster, spit electricity, and breathe underwater. He can also electrocute the slime, if enemies step on it.

Hydra Mage is a villain who can summon Hydra agents out of nowhere

Flyboy is connected to a helicopter blade backpack, for 98 mile per hour flight, and he is skilled in martial arts, and has a sniper.

Gold Mistress has a staff that can turn some living things and others into pure gold. She started off as an unemployed Indian in poverty, until the goddess Lakshmi gave her help.

Wild Skunk has a green smoke spray that can paralyze enemies or distract them with stink, he is skilled in boxing, and can lift 4 tons.

Tiberius is an expert in math and science. He's got mid-level sorcery. Force fields strong enough to block tank blasts, and blasts powerful enough to destroy a neighborhood, and short distance teleportation. He can mind control and trick those into attacking others or themselves.

Magic Insect was given a potion by the Wizard Merlin of England, and became a foot tall, and bipedal. He now has a magic staff that can summon swarms of insects, water, and has 8 times more power than the requirement of strength that is strong enough to crush an iron door.

Trickster has a Baseball bat, Handgun and reflexes better than an Olympic athlete.

How do you rate my ideas on a scale of 1-10?

Upcoming fan-fic forums-

Thursday: Estonian trickster and "An explosive situation"

Friday: Tiberius, "The gold Mistress", and "Wild Skunk"

Saturday: "Merlin's insect", "Hydra mage", and "Atlantean demigod twins".

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 222

@dantekesha: The character ideas are wild. Looking forward to seeing the actual stories! ;)

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ficopedia:

I'm gonna look for some friends at school who are good at drawing. I'll come up with the character ideas, apperance, and plot, they'll help, and I'll look for a website to help release my comics. Then, I'll be bigger than Mila Kunis (maybe). Mila voices Meg Griffin in family guy. She is married to Ashton Kutcher, who voiced Eliot in the Open Season movies

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FicOPedia

@dantekesha: lol, yeah, I know who they are. More power to you, man. Just get those stories out there! ;)

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers