Atlantean demigod twins

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DanteKesha

A woman in Colombia is at the beach. Tall, black-haired, and busty. Her name is Rita Santos. Suddenly, she meets a tall, tanned, brown-haired guy. It's no mortal man. It's Namor, an Atlantean god.

Rita: Hey, Papi. Want to smash?

Namor: Yeah, and here's a secret. I'm not a mortal. I'm a god. No, really. I am the God of the sea. Want to get wet?

Rita: Si, Papi!

The powerful Atlantean deity and the tall, busty Colombian lady have intercourse

Rita: Oh, Papi, that was amazing

Namor: Yeah, it was. Good thing you loved me tonight, because we won't meet again.

9 months later, twins are born, and Namor arrives

Rita: Why didn't you use a condom?!

Namor: 2 reasons: It's less pleasurable (there's that), and I needed demigod twins to help fight this world. You live in a world with murder, racism and supernatural beings. We shall name the red one Crustacean and the blue one Electric water. When they are 14, I will arrive, and give Crustacean an indestructible mace, and they will receive their godly powers. Crustacean can communicate with Crustaceans to help him in battle (or any situation), lift 12 tons, has bulletproof skin, and Electric Water can spit electricity. Both can breathe underwater

Rita: Well, at least I've got 2 godly kids to protect me.

Rita is seen speaking with her sister Laila on the phone about the news

Laila: What?!

Rita: I know. I thought the sexy guy was joking, but it turns out that my kids... They don't even look like humans. One looks like a sea dragon and one has bulletproof skin. If you don't believe me, I'll send you a picture!

A picture is sent

Laila over text: Oh, my god! This is shocking/amazing. You have twins to protect you!

Rita: Yeah, but it's still a stressful job. Namor told me that when they are 14, they receive their powers and Crustacean is receiving an indestructible mace, to fight supernatural forces of evil

Laila: Well, I know who to call if I'm being robbed or threatened.

As the 2 Latina's finished their conversation, the 2 brothers spoke with each other

Crustacean: What was mom talking about?

Electric water: I'm not sure. But it must have something to do with our dad being powerful.

Crustacean: I guess we will understand when we are older.

Their 14th birthday comes, and they receive their powers

Namor: Now, my 2 sons, only use it for fighting evil. NO playing around

Crustacean: You got it, dad.

Electric Water: What do we do now?

Crustacean: There's a robbery near an indigenous community. We better head there.

Criminal: Give us the cannabis, and we will leave.

Crustacean: Prepare to die! Run! I'll handle him.

As the tribe hides, he fires the bullets but Crustacean feels no pain

Criminal: What?!

Crustacean hits him in the leg, knocking him over

Criminal: AAH! He's broken my leg! I might have lost my career!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@dantekesha: um okay...

Namor says “we won’t meet again” yet turns up nine months later??? And since when is Namor a god?

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74:

i was talking about the chance to have intercourse. I thought it was implied

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop

@dantekesha: Namor being a god makes no sense. Saying "Want to smash?" is out of character. Saying "Want to get wet" is funny, but also out of character.

If she was worried about a condom, she would have noticed he wasn't wearing one at the time. And Namor just had sex with her to create new partners in crimefighting? ...This one could use a bit more thinking through.

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DanteKesha

@cbishop said:

@dantekesha: Namor being a god makes no sense. Saying "Want to smash?" is out of character. Saying "Want to get wet" is funny, but also out of character.

If she was worried about a condom, she would have noticed he wasn't wearing one at the time. And Namor just had sex with her to create new partners in crimefighting? ...This one could use a bit more thinking through.

It was a joke for the plot to make the readers laugh. Like, one-time people made a video where Bulma has a child, she says to Vegeta "You said you had protection", and Vegeta says "I was wearing my armor". So, it's a joke. Plus, Odin had Thor to help Asgard, and Zeus had Perseus and Hercules to help fight evil.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@dantekesha: Ehn, the joke's weak in my opinion, but you can't always please everybody, so ignore me. ;) ...As for the Odin/Thor and Zeus/Perseus/Hercules comment, that at least makes sense for why you had Namor do that, but it's still out of character for Namor. Basically, you've created a whole new character, and called him Namor to make him recognizable. If you wanted a water god, why not Poseidon/Neptune?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Actually Rita asked Namor if he wanted to smash. Lol

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers