Army of Darkness VS Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

FR13: The following is a fan based story. Evil Dead/Army of Darkness and all related characters belong to Sam Raimi. Red Dead Redemption and all related characters belong to Rockstar Games. Ash Williams was thought to be dead, having destroyed the evil town known as Silent Hill(search Army of Darkness VS Silent Hill) in a large explosion. But do to the super natural forces of the town he was blown into a nexus of evil. This nexus was were every evil thing that has or will exist comes from. Ash was lost in this evil until he came upon a light he went for it, and fell into a desert. His chainsaw broke upon the landing so discarding it he put on his metal hand and walked into the night. He saw a campfire in the distance and ran towards it. But when he got there he found a bloody mess the only thing that survived was one horse. Ash wondered to himself what happened. But then it became clear the attackers came forward, undead and animalistic they charged at  him, Ash shot them with his boomstick and they fell to the ground. Ash inspected the remains and found a newspaper that was dated 1910! He read on and saw that a plauge was sweeping the world, and after seeing the zombies he knew all to well what that plague was. To blend in better he took the zombies clothes and guns and set out on the horse to find what was causing all this. He reached the town of Armadillo and went into the sheriff's office. But the sheriff  was already talking with someone, John Marston. Ash said "Look some bad stuff is going on and I need help. I've seen this kind of thing before but never on this scale!!", Marston asked if he knew how to stop it. Ash said he might be able to but with this big of a problem he'd need help. Marston agreed and they rode out. Marston said that he knows someone who may know whats happening, that crazy grave robber Seth. Word was he had gone down to Theives Landing and had found a very strange book. Hearing "book" Ash said they needed to get their fast. It wasn't long before they came across a group of zombies. They knocked them off their horses and began to chase them. They shot as many as they could but were out numbered. But help arrived, by way of Nigel West Dickens. Ash and Marston jumped on his coach and made their escape. Ash said "I guess your one of those snake oil salesman I've heard about". Dickens said he was respectable businessman. Ash rolled his eyes and said "Sure you are, and I'm Elvis Presely" . Marston and Dickens said "Who?". Ash said "No one". They reached Theives Landing and it was over run by the undead. The duo snuck around the town trying to avoid detection. Then a spitting zombie attacked, Ash shot it in the head. That shot brought more zombies. Soon they were the center of attention. They ran to the general store and locked themselves in. Marston told Ash to go and stop the plague while he covers him. Ash runs and finds a gigantic hulking deadite Seth lauging insanely and dacing with zombie women waving the Necronomicon around. Ash tells him "Drop the book you backwoods deadite screwhead, before I blow your freaking head off!!". Deadite Seth yells back "You want this here book purty boy? Come and get it!!!".  Ash shoots Seth several times with his pistol but to little effect. Seth grabs Ash and and throws him into a tree. Seth grabs a log and is about to crush him when a half zombie John Marston jumped on his back and started stabbing him with his knife. Ash reaches for his boomstick. He held it toward Seth's head and said "When you get to hell. Tell 'em Ash sent ya!!". Seth fell to the ground dead. Ash grabs the Necronomicon and it sucks the the zombie plague back in. John Marston thanks Ash. Before Ash could say anything a portal opened up and dragged him into it. Marston stood dazed and confused, he then dusted himself off and headed back to his family.  The end. FOR NOW, MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

No one?!?!?!