• 51 results
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RikuYamaha

this is where the legendary battle will take place. once the people in the off topic chat gets their characters set,the worlds of anime will not be the same again.

since this is kinda a original story,it'll be canon in the world im setting for it. this is a fan based parody for fun/entertainment only. all respected story based around bleach,one piece and naruto,all go to their rightful and respected owners.based on Tite Kubo's manga of bleach, Masashi Kishimoto of naruto and Eiichiro Oda of one piece. all rights go to authors and Production I.G, Toei Animation, Viz Media Madman Entertainment. 4Kids Entertainment Funimation , Aniplex, Cartoon Network Disney XD Adult Swim and Studio Pierrot. And all others I frogot to name when writing.

now thats copy right is out of the way,may the story progress.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait!!😆😆😆😆

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamahaYou should tag everyone here since barely anybody goes to Fan-fic threads.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The multiverse,a complex and fragile thing. For every action or anything to ever or will exist,there will be a said copy of said action. And there are rules to follow for the universes,like physics,time,space and energy. Thoses who violate under said terms of agreement are casted from the heart of the universe,only to find themselves untouched...we, are the Shinta Shita!

Universe 1: Naruto

In a rather large village,it would consist of a rural village and a rather large mountainside. the village would consist of several cottages,too many to count,while a large village hall stood in the middle,like a beacon of hope over this city of shinobis.the village would be placed in a large field with treelines to the east and south of it. The land around the village would be riddled with tall grass and flowers of many species,shapes and sizes. The treeline would hold thick with many varying varieties of trees occupying the land. The trees would stand up to many different shapes and sizes,with the average being around fifty feet tall. The mountain side to the north of the village would have large boulders scattered around on its belly side. A remarkable side being two statues,seemling at peace with one another. The area would be made of large rigid edges and steep slopes. The average temperature of the village would be around fifty five degrees fahrenheit with cold wind rushing through the village from the mountains. The village itself would be spaced apart with around one house per 50 yards. The cottages would vary in size with the average height of 20 feet, and a width of 20 feet. The village hall would stand at the center of the village having a line of shinobis surrounding it. The sky above would usually be clear, few clouds scattering across the open blue sky. It would rarely rain and almost never stormed, which would leave the village a perfect paradise.

In the wind of the chilly mountains, a shinobi of many talents would be hopping from tree to tree, as he did, the sound of utter silence feel under as his incredibly excellent footwork allowed him to do so. He would be on a mission,to retrieve a scroll that was said to hold forbidden knowledge of a secret jutsu that he wished to learn. Filled with such ambitious nature, the young man headed towards his location. This Shinobi was known as Arashi,a man around 183 Cm and weighed about 77Kg. His spiky reddish hair waved in the wind as his stoic royal looking face was hidden under a hood. His attire would consist of a purplish over shirt,with a blue undershirt. The over shirt is a very baggy shirt and the sleeves stop at his elbows. He would be wearing red pants that are loose and have to be held up with a belt,which is also red. He would be carrying two swords on both sides of his body,but he mostly prefers to use one at a time. He would wear a headband around his neck,which had the konoha symbol on it. He had brownish open toed shoes that were made to move fast in. Arashi would be hopping from tree to tree,his movement silent until he fell upon another village. This village was known as the snow village,a land of pure ice some would say.

Arashi would begin to look at the surroundings,his heart at content has he held up two fingers,sensing a large gathering of charka around one area. The area being guarded was a rather large building,about three stories and was about 60 yards across in diameter as Arashi took out a kunai from across his packet he held. He would smile before muttering to himself,concealed in the trees.

“Interesting,once i get this scroll,something is said to bring me a forbidden jutsu,maybe it’s new fire style jutsus? Or an interesting summoning jutsus to give me some hot babes...Hehehehe! This is gonna be fun!”

He said,looking at the five guards guarding the entrance of the building as he used Body flicker technique to instantaneously appear in front of one guard,far too quick for the poor guy to react as he sliced his neck open with a kunai. The other guards would take notice in this,but was too late to even catch a glimpse of the fury of hand signs this legend was doing. Before they knew it, Arashi would of be using a fire style technique called Katon Hidora no jutsu(Fire style: Hydra technique): This fire style has the same movement as the water style dragon,only tripled. Instead of one stream of fire that advances towards the opponent, Arashi is capable of exhaling three at the same time, although all still very from each other at only a slight degree. The hydra got three heads,such giving it its name. Once the dragon came into contact with the other four guards,they were turned to ash in a quick amount of time(about 2 seconds). Arashi would wipe his mouth, his saliva dripping liquid fire, as he tapped his foot on the ground. He would then use attempt to open the door,where the scroll was,noticing a rather large lock on it. Arashi would scuff to himself,laughing on how thoughtless they were to think a simple metal lock would keep him out.

He would touch the lock,his fingers glowing lightly like a glowing mini sun as the lock began to heat up. The heat exceeding that of a fallen star as the lock near instantly burned to ash. Arashi would open the door, to notice the shinobis guarding it was all dead on the floor. Was it poison? an enemy attack? Arashis mind raced until he saw a shiny golden scroll neatly put up in a window case. This was odd but no matter for him to which he couldn’t handle. Arashi would bust through the glass,quickly taking the scroll and body flickering away before the touch based alarm could even sound off. As he got a safe distance away,arashi would then say to himself

“HAHA! I done it! That was!.....oddly easier than expected. I honestly thought it would be more tightly packed with ninja,but no matter. Let's have a look at that scroll!”

Said Arashi as he begins to untie it. As he glanced at the astonishing golden scroll that was unfolding in front of him,the world seemed to get fuzzy. The entire world spinning ever so faster and faster until…..darkness.

UNIVERSE 2: BLEACH

The world of the living and the dead,two separate places that differ greatly from each other. The Soul Society,the place for all souls to go to in the after life. In the Soul Society(i'm gonna call it SS for short cause i'm tired of spelling society),is the Shinigami,or more commonly known as the Soul Reapers. The ones who put the balance between the two worlds. And for the Shinigamis,they reside in the Seireitei,where the shinigami are to work. In the seireitei,there is the gotei 13,the leading reapers of SS and are used to maintain balance. The seireitei is littered from head to toe with divisions and buildings that naming them all would cause a panic for even the sane. In division 5,there was approximately 140 buildings all with very different sizes and shapes. The total diameter of them had to be around 30 to 40 feet and 60 in height on average. The temp there was a brisk 74 degrees F,a rather warm morning for the likes of anyone's day. Wandering around such fifth division was a captain class shinigami that only went by the name “King”. The man would stand at around 185Cm tall with long messy black hair flowing down his back with golden marked eyes to match. He was a decently sized man,not broad or slim,but something in between. He would be wearing his traditional captains uniform that was assigned to all captains. His uniform was slightly ripped as he walked around. Since he mostly visited the SS on special orders,he would be there. He would be frowning as he rubbed the back of his head,saying in a unamused tone.

“Mhph,why do i have to find an Anomaly here? It makes so sense. Shouldn’t they be using the 13 court guard to handle this?......whatever,lets just finish this and be done with this. I wanna get back to the human world as soon as possible. The hollows there are becoming a nuance.”

And in this mist of speaking the devils name, a hollow was surrounding a golden scroll. King would look around to see most of the people surrounding the scroll was dead. This angered king as he quickly clenched his fist before taking out his Zanpakuto,[Seinaryuu]. A black falchion with a golden hilt shaped like a dragon skull. King would only take two steps before appearing on the hollow using shunpo. Shunpo lets the user cover a vast distance in a split second using a single step. King would ever so slightly,in the midst of the hollows confused state,decap it with no mercy,spilling blood all over the surrounding area.

King would look unfazed by the merciless kill he done,as he looked down upon the scroll and picked it up. He would look it over before muttering

“How odd...I don't sense any reiatsu in it, or any spiritual particles from it ...this is an odd scroll to say to least...could it be a trick that a shinigami is playing?..no, this is to welled hiddened to be made by a shinigami. Plus,a hollow wouldn't flock to it. And why was the hollow here? It cant have evaded SS, cause of our barrier..it must of been placed here by an outside force...this keeps getting weirder and weirder.”

Said king as he begins to untie it. As he glanced at the astonishing golden scroll that was unfolding in front of him,the world seemed to get fuzzy. The entire world spinning ever so faster and faster until…..darkness.

The world is shaking,its moving,its crunching. All together, a collapse of a calamity sized scale. The very fabric of the universes are sowing themselves together,knocking out any life form for the time being as this happened. As all of the multiverse merged,what would happen next?

King began to wake up...only to see

Continuation of this story will begin soon. Stay watching for what will happen next!

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long live the King

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet just one correction his name is Asahi* which means Morning Sun.

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: So how does this work? After you do the intro and merge the verses so we get to roleplay as our characters because I'm really feeling my character lol.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2: idk,it depends if the overwhelming amount of people wanna rp here. if so,i'll move this to the rp thread. but as of now,it'll be fan fiction thread where i write the story. i'll make polls on the popular vote on who should win in a match tho

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnsmjs36
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Niiiiícee

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14 Revold  Online
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for undeckedlion395
Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: I really like this but I do see some problems with grammar and all that.

If you want I can help you with editing this so everything can flow easier.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeckedlion395: i mean,it'll will improve as it goes on. this is just the first part after all.

Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Undeckedlion395

@rikuyamaha: I know, I just want to help with some editing and improve on what you have now.

I basically just want to be your editor.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump because this thread needs to be appreciated more.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: i'll try. but im no good with art so i need a artist

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RikuYamaha

King woke up, his body numb from being knocked unconscious. He began to stand up but the very movement of his body was causing him pain. He opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings, to his surprise, he was in the human world, he thought at first, but he noticed that the surrounding area wasn't the same as he was used to, everything looked more futuristic. He looked at his zanpakuto in confusion.

“I don't think that was a normal hollow, was it because I killed it, no it was probably that.”

He looked towards the golden scroll as smoke began to rise out of it and it caught fire. In a near instant, the scroll turned to vapor. King’s confusion grew. He sighed, looking around as he began to head towards a nearby city.

City: CCiz

When coming to this city the first thing most would notice is the large gateway surrounding the city, the inside would consist of several tall buildings and houses scattered throughout each averaging about 50 ft. To the west a large city hall stood. The town itself was placed in a large field with nothing around but barren land riddled with tall plants and flowers of different species. The town would be, on average, humid with warm winds frequently blowing through. The city itself would be spaced apart with around one house per 30 yards. The sky above was frequently littered with clouds as it would rain constantly, which would leave it a humid rainy town.

In the middle of town there was as man, about 32 in age, carrying a basket of supplies. He wore a standard work shirt with a white undershirt which he seems to wear most of the time, along with that he wore black pants slim and neat and his shiny black shoes. His height would be around 5 and a half ft and he weighed about 179 pounds. His long red hair blew in the wind with their thread. His brown eyes had a look of worry in them as he carried his supplies. On the middle finger of his right hand, he wore a silver banded ring that had an odd aura to it. This man's name was John Oliver Matt, but in reality this was only a fake name, as he would frequently change it.

He went from city to city to check out any non corporeal phenomenon as he felt a strong spike of unnatural energy coming from this city. He looked around before sensing a spike from outside the city. He timidly shook, not knowing who or what this monstrous energy was coming from. He dug into his pockets, rummaging through as he took out a picture of three little girls all with the same red hair and brown eyes as his. As he looked up, he saw a ball of energy fall from the sky, the light blue “meteorite” would pose a threat to the city. As John looked at it he pointed.

“Ok i-if I delete the impact this could save the city, there’ll still be damage but that should be okay.”

His silver ring began to glow violently as he clapped his hands. In a near instant, the “meteorite” hit the ground, causing a small crater to form. The blue energy would begin to subside as another mass of energy crawled out from the crater. Slightly unsettled, John began backed up. It was unseemly to John, as it began to create a body for itself. The energy would create a pale husk of a body, about the age of 17, but with silky black hair and eyes that shone like the moon. Theses eyes had a purple tint with a ripple pattern to it, they seemed godlike. The boy was standing naked.

“O-oh boy..you should cover up.” John stammered as he attempted to throw his white shirt over the boy which was immediately swept away.

“Fool!” he shouted. “You dare toss your shirt at the great Sakomoto of the moon! Even daring to speak to me without permission may bring you to the afterlife!”

John, surprised by what the boy uttered, slightly frowned as he tries to open his mouth to say something but, in the blink of an eye, Sakomoto was in front of him holding a large energy blast in his hand. John froze and was going to get hit by the blast before his glowed and the attack missed going over his shoulder and destroying a nearby building. In that instant Sakomoto thought to himself.

“What, how can a mere human dodge that attack, there must be something more.”

The thought of a human dodging his attack pissed Sakamoto off. He blinked his eyes and began to pull out John’s soul with them. His ring began to glow again and Sakamoto was forced to stop and began to kneel against his will. He couldn't move, sakamoto struggled to get up couldn’t even move an inch.

“What kind of chakra nature is this!” He screamed. “So you were the one who caused the spike in energy!!”

“Whoa whoa! Haha, I wasn't the one who caused that spike in energy. I just got here before you crashed here. I was trying to stop the impact before you tried to attack me, which is odd because I never felt your type of energy before chakra you call it, I could of swore I read something like that in a manga”

Sakomoto thought for a moment, before calmly standing up, much to johns surprise.

“Interesting, my eyes tell me you aren’t trying to deceive me, so if you didn't cause an uproar, what did?”

Sakomoto twitched and turned his head towards the direction of the nearby destroyed building as a small whoosh sound could be heard.

Asashi was breathing heavily, his eyes wide as he thought to himself

“W-what the hell!?! That charka! That's not normal!?! I never seen something like this! I haven't even thought a village like this one is possible! Where the hell am I?!”

“Interesting, I can see you’re the vessel of Hou-ou.” Sakamoto shouted.

Asashi freaked out as John was as confused as ever. Sakomoto waited for a moment until Asashi revealed himself as his outfit frizzled in the wind. John bowed politely as Asahi looked at the two.

“And you’re Sakomoto, the moon god and the original subset of chakra nice to uh, meet you?” he said knowing this information from Hou-ou.

John rubbed the back of his head, seeing these two strangers talk to each other in pure daylight. He then felt a presence appear and interrupted the two

“Guys do you feel that?”

A dreadful feeling suddenly washed over them. They began to fall to the ground as a certain “pressure” consumed them. A man walked over to the three, and though he’s normally invisible, the three on the ground can him with no issue.

“So, I’m guessing you’re all the abnormalities, ” King said, as he lifted up his sword.

He pointed at them as his spiritual pressure began to rise, seemingly crushing them as Johns ring glew, relieving him of the pressure.

“You wait here humans, I'll handle it.” Sakamoto sneered as he stood up also seemingly unaffected.

“And here I thought I just had to kill some weak hollows, but it looks like I can’t risk going easy” King said as he held his sword in front of his face. “Make the world mine, Seinaryuu!”

A golden dragon head grew onto his right shoulder making it look as if his hand was coming out of its mouth. He lifted up his falchion to the sky, the atmosphere crackling into a large abnormal black cloud above him. King would sigh slightly, a breath of mist coming out caused by the sudden change in temperature. He bent his legs as he said

“Allright, let’s get this over with,” he rushed into the three as they prepare to fight the shinigami.

The shinigami attacks!! Will the team be able to resist the onslaught of said shinigami, or will they be overcome by the pure might of the king!

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's gud jit. I just want to point out,the ring doesn't work by an order,it works automatically to protect the owner,more like a supernatural force redirecting misfortune :)

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RikuYamaha

VOTE ON WHOS GONNA WIN!

For Team- Type Team wins

For King- Type King wins

=====

Will the opponent(S) being defeated...

[name of opponent] die-Vote

[name of opponent] survive-Vote

voting will change the outcome of this story,and if a character will die or not. so vote wisely,and smart...cause the multiverse hangs in the balance of your decisions!

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

King

Survive

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

King-Survives

Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

King Survives

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Adam2

Team wins

King survives

His name is Asahi* btw.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

King survives

Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Undeckedlion395
Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam2: I forgot to edit the name to Asahi, my fault.

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SpareHeadOne

I'm not so sure about this

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: In future battles can you give a little context like *Team is going all out* or *team is holding back due to lack of knowledge or population of civilians* Because that can change the outcome of a fight.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RikuYamaha

Big thanks to @undeckedlion395 for the editing.

[The battle begins!!]

For a moment the four stare at each other waiting for someone to make a move, then, in an instant, using shunpo King appears in front of Sakomoto and swings his blade at him leaving only a shallow cut on his arm as Sakomoto narrowly dodges it.

“Careful,” Sakomoto shouted “he’s fast!”

As those words leave his mouth his cut arm begins weave around on its own.

“You should worry about yourself right now,” said King

Sakomoto tries to stop his arm but is too late as a deep blue ball of energy with lighting protruding out of it appears in his hands,

“Lightning release Rasengan.”

He grabs his arm and does his best to keep the blue ball from reaching his face as King appears behind him and deals another shallow cut to his leg this time causing it to start fidgeting.

“Watch out,” Sakomoto shouted “he can control whatever he strikes!”

Asahi takes notice of this and creates a shadow clone to take John away from the battle and begins to move his hands together in a rapid manner after which he holds his hands in front of him as a sphere, similar to Sakomoto’s, appears in his hands, only this time it burns a blazing red color,

“Fire release Great Flame Rasengan.”

King, seeing Asahi use this odd technique, swings his blade in Asahi’s direction and Sakomoto’s arm and leg begin to move in his direction taking the blue ball of energy and thrusting it at Asahi instead who counters and shoves his red ball of energy into it causing an immediate explosion to occur enveloping the two and causing King to back out of there immediately.

“Well I guess that takes care of-”

Before King could finish his sentence, a kunai appears out of the smoke getting within an inch of his face before he deflects it with his sword, but then he notices a piece of paper tied to it as it explodes in his face and he flinches back and sees, as the smoke lifts, Sakomoto now with his arm and leg covered in a strange black substance. Next to him he sees Asahi with a strange blue-ish white flame rising off of him seemingly unaffected by it.

“Would you mind helping me take care of this mr. Sakomoto.” asked Asahi

“Only if you can keep up.”

King clicked his tongue with an annoyed look on his face.

“Scattered beast bones! Spire, crimson crystal, steel wheels! The wind if it moves, the sky if it stops, the tone of the spear striking fills the lone castle!”

“Hadou number 63! Raikoho!”

Yellow lightning gathered at King’s fingertips and fires out cutting through the air to pierce his opponents. Asahi was nearly hit but the blue flames protected. As the lightning approach Sakomoto blinked his eyes and they proceed to absorb it before it hits, and, to King’s surprise, Sakomoto proceeds to lift both of his arms and grasps his hands as if to grab something. When this happens King is suddenly pulled towards Sakomoto unable to do anything against this force.

“Banshō Ten'in”

Sakomoto nods at Asahi who proceeds to instantly appear in front of him to intercept King with a flurry of blows drawing blood as King coughs up more but is then interrupted by a kick to the jaw from Sakomoto which launches him into the air where he barely manages to stop himself.

“What the hell kind of anomalies are you!” King shouted.

“We could say the same about you!” Sakomoto and Asahi shouted back.

King was confused at this comment but before he had time to process it Asahi was right behind him with a large amount of blue flames disappearing from his back as he kicks him in the back with an explosion of flames and sends him diving towards Sakomoto who then summons a giant arm holding a spear which proceeds to thrust towards King, but before the spear made contact a glow begins to emit from nearby and immediately King is on the ground looking as if he didn’t take any damage from that last attack.

“Okay, I’m even more confused now.” King uttered while lifting himself up.

“So you’re a spiritual being with a different type of power source than the other two here, and you seem to not have caused the spike in energy we were looking at.” John says while walking towards him.

“What! Of course I didn’t cause that spike in energy! In fact I came here to investigate that.”

“Human! Why did you save that anomaly?” Sakomoto shouted.

“This isn’t the one we’re looking for.”

Both Asahi and Sakomoto come down to the two still with their guards up to King. After a few moments of explanation from John the three came to the realisation that they made a mistake here.

“Jeez, if you guys weren’t the thing that caused the spike ya should’ve said something.” King said in a tired tone.

“Hey, you’re the one who attacked us with that weird pressure thing and we all ended up thinking you were the cause of it.” Asahi retorted.

“Now now, we shouldn’t but heads here. We’re all here for the same thing.” John interjected.

“Yeah yeah yeah. Also next time can you please stop us before someone summons a giant spear and nearly impales me.” King added in an annoyed tone.

“I was gathering information because I couldn’t confirm my theory before that okay.”

Before they can continue their conversation King’s wounds begin to steam, seemingly closing up before they hear the clapping of shoes on pavement. They look over to the source of the noise and see a man dressed in an antique pirate uniform with a button up collared shirt and a long black overshirt around it. He wore baggy yellow street pants and standard flip flops.

“OI! You four, what are you odd fellows doing in Bubble city? I thought this place was inacellable since it was in the sky?” he said, peaking everyone's interest

“Tell us your name first before we answer” John stated as the four of them all say their name to convince the man to say his name.

“The names Briggs C. Plank. Aka the calamity of islands and the highest of any yonko with a bounty of seven billion berries!” He boasted.

John let out a sigh, relieved that they didn’t need to go through another battle

“Interesting, well we’re in a bit of a conundrum here as I don’t think we’re from this world in general.”

“What?”

“He calls himself a moon god and these two use something called chakra, this one here doesn’t seem to use chakra at all from what I’ve observed, and I don’t remember the currency being called berries.” John explained pointing to each of them.

For a moment they were all still confused but quickly nodded in agreement as John sees a pile of dust with a scroll laying on top of it. His hand began to glow a deep crimson red, as the same red sphere appeared around the dust pile where the scroll was sitting, its structure shifting and changing until the same energy reading and scroll were in front of them.

“I think this might be our answer,” he says.

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ON CHAPTER 4

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice nice NIIICCCEEE

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicely done

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JOVIOLMA

That was cool :) Good job

No Caption Provided

Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I forgot to ask, but is Sakomoto still naked through all of this?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers