Amalgam World: Crossed Time Line Crisis #2

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Part ONE is here

-Jesus he’s fast! Even blinded this Steel Bat swings like a proper fighter. Need something to take him out- Green Panther ducked under the massive steel fist.

-My vision should return soon but even so, this Green Panther is incredibly quick- Steel Bat swung again, following a basic karate kata until his clouded vision returned.

“So Steely Dan,” Green Panther questioned as he rolled away and fired a grease arrow onto the Colossus of Gotham’s foot. “What’s your story? You Dark Claw’s son from a weird encounter with Ferro Man?”

Steel Bat dropped a smoke grenade in response and sunk into the enveloping cloud. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Pussycat.”

“Clever, but I can still see you,” Green Panther remarked looking straight through the gas. “And it’s Green Panther!”

“The more you talk, the easier it is to find you!” Steel Bat replied as he unclipped a flashlight and shone 25,000 lumens right into Green Panther’s face.

“Christ!” Ollie grabbed his eyes and turned away. Steel Bat leapt forward, his eyes clearer and slammed a massive fist into Green Panther’s stomach sending him flying across the roof top, his bow flying one way, arrows the other and he into the air conditioning unit hitting it so hard he left an almost cartoon imprint in it. Steel Bat slowly stalked towards him.

“You’ll get help at Ravencroft,” he said as he took out some handcuffs from his utility belt. “You need it.”

Oliver rubbed his eyes and stood up. “I think you’re the one who needs help.”

“You won’t walk properly if I hit you again,” Steel Bat stated. “Surrender or you’ll spend months in traction.”

“You sound like my lawyer!” Green Panther laughed as he tossed an arrowhead onto the floor. It exploded and a rush of liquid nitrogen splashed up Steel Bat’s legs. “And that ‘all that talking’ speech works both ways, you walking construction site!”

Bruce could feel the cold, a rare occurrence in his organic metal form. -Can’t shift to human or it’ll burn through my skin. Can’t stay in metal form or he could potentially shatter me. Think dammit, end this!-

-Eye’s still fuzzy…has he brought friends? Or has that damn torch of his burnt my eyes I’m seeing things?-

-What is he looking at? It’s not me. Does he have more backup from Chesire Black?- Steel Bat used his cape to wrap around his legs to clear off the liquid nitrogen.

“Now is the time for Kulan Faust to strike!” Two bolts of purple energy shot out and shocked the pair of duelling heroes from different worlds as Kulan Faust stepped out of his cloaking spell. “I have collected enough energy from you two to power the Red Necklace of Calythyberia to merge these universes together and rule them under my heel!”

To be continued...

Notes:

Kulan Faust (Kulan Gath + Felix Faust)

Red Necklace of Calythyberia (Red Jar of Calythos + unnamed magical necklace from Uncanny X-Men #190 plus the word Hyberia)

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 222

@batkevin74: His cape clears off liquid nitrogen? I didn't think that was possible. <shrugs> Whatever though. I'm enjoying it. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ficopedia: Oh it'll be made of some super-absorbant psuedo-science material I invent/steal off the internet!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@ficopedia: Oh it'll be made of some super-absorbant psuedo-science material I invent/steal off the internet!

Of course! :^D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped