Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Green Panther comes from here

Steel Bat started here

“Another Dark Claw knockoff,” Green Panther scoffed as he raised his bow. “Think quick Bat Boy!”

Steel Bat glanced up as he pummelled the dozen or so ninjas in the employ of Chesire Black to see the odd arrow heading for him. Quickly he shifted into his organic steel form as it exploded on his chest making a cloud of static charged particles.

“Green Panther saves the day again,” Oliver smiled only to have his smile evaporate as Steel Bat stepped from the cloud, the unconscious ninjas held like bags of rubbish behind him.

“Seems Chesire is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to mercenaries,” Steel Bat snarled as he dumped the ninjas. “This is your chance to surrender before you get hurt.”

“Well you’ve got that creepy Dark Claw voice, I’ll give you that,” Green Panther knocked another arrow. “But perhaps you stay where you are until the authorities arrive.”

Steel Bat studied his opponent noting the retractable claw gloves, the Kevlar body armour and gadget belt of the man in green. “Who are you? The Emerald Cat?”

Oliver scowled. “Green Panther. And you?”

“Steel Bat.”

“Never heard of you,” Oliver replied. “And keep your left hand up. I see it drifting slightly to your belt.”

-He’s good- Bruce thought as he calculated the distance and his next four moves. -But he’s wasting my time-

Steel Bat leapt into the air, so Green Panther fired his arrow. It flew straight and true, and Steel Bat snatched it out of the air with ease crushing it between his big steel palms.

-He’s good- Oliver thought as he readied another arrow -Big, steel, quick, let’s hope the Queen luck holds out-

Steel Bat bore down on Green Panther like a targeted girder. Oliver dove left and fired what Roy had nicknamed the muck arrow into the side of the Gotham Colossus. A foaming smelly brown goo enveloped Steel Bat.

-Anti-personnel polymeric crowd foam- Steel Bat noted as he watched it harden against him.-Problem for normal people-

He smashed a fist down onto it, shattering the resin. Steel Bat looked up to see another arrow screaming towards his face. Using a technique he learnt as a boy on his quest to avenge his parents death; he slapped his palms together catching the arrow and also creating a mini sonic boom that knocked Green Panther off his feet.

“Impressive!” Green Panther remarked as he clicked a button on his wrist. The arrow exploded showering phosphorus and magnesium into Steel Bat’s face blinding him.

-Lucky I was in steel form or otherwise he’d of burnt my face off! Time to stop playing!-

-Lucky he’s got that metal face, should just daze him, or make him angry. Times like this you wish Super Soldier would just show up, but no he’s got cats to get out of trees-

To be continued

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Your way of getting Green Panther into this world, or are you going for something bigger?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I think its just a crossover, like them adventures when Earth 2 people came to Earth 1 to help and then go home, maybe pop back again for Xmas.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

A cool fight between the two characters! Short but sweet!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5