Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dygoboy

Info Dump...

This is just a compile of other people's work and a bit of mine in it. So i cannot take all the credit. I simply added a couple of things and updated some stuff and changed a few of the mistakes...That's all. But I hope you guys take the time to read it and enjoy it. And can you guys play the videos too. They kind add a nice soundtrack to simulate the environment. use your imagination...I feel that the Prototype 1 Soundtack are very underrated. They're pretty well done and crafted.

This is within a universe that James Heller was absorbed by Mercer (Because that's what should have happened. It's my universe canon)

The story.....

No Caption Provided

Alex Mercer stood perched on the building looking at the destruction occurring throughout New York. He saw various military aircraft and vehicles roaming through the city, firing and attacking…them.

No Caption Provided

Less than 24 hours ago, New York was attacked by someone or something. The attackers started the attack at first in Manhattan, slaughtering everything on sight. The government closed offManhattan, but it didn’t really do much, as the attackers easily went through, and the rest of New York began to fall. New York was soon quarantined, and the city evacuated, while the government sent in the military. They had been fighting for a few hours now, but from he could hear, it wasn’t going well.

Alex jumped off the building and landed into the ground, leaving a small crater. He soon began to sprint through the city, jumping over cars and other obstacles as he passed. He wasn’t there when the initial attack, but he managed to hear the news of the attack. Soon after, he managed to get himself into Manhattan (albeit having to avoid through Blackwatch’s forces). He figured that the attackers had to have set up a base into the initial starting point of the attack to command their forces. He had to know what attacked the city. Whatever it was, it had power. It had a lot of power. That was something that he really loved and needed…

“OPEN FIRE!”

Alex managed to snap out of his inner thoughts as the bullets flew at him. He knew it was Blackwatch again. These idiots never stopped trying to kill him.The bullets bounced off as if they were made of rubber toys. Alex jumped over the M1 tank that was with the rather large army-sized group of soldiers firing at him. The prototype turned toward the soldiers and morphed his arm into a large blade as he prepared to strike. But suddenly, something burst out of the ground. No, some things burst out of the ground. Alextook a good look and almost felt a sense of fear. The creatures were around the size of dogs, having similar appearances, except they seemed to appear like dogs mixed with insects. They were covered in a carapace, a teeth filled with daggers, and two arms growing out of its back. But that was the description to all 14 of the creatures.

No Caption Provided

As soon as they appeared, they ran at both Alex and Blackwatch’s soldiers with animalistic ferocity. The men fired, while Alex soon ran through the hounds with the Blade, surprisingly going through the carapace. Many of the hounds jumped onto Alex, forcing Zeus to pull them off, throw them into the ground, and stomp their heads in.Alex easily shrugged off the bites and stabs from the creatures, before killing and consuming at least 9 of the creatures.

Alex turned and saw the rest of the creatures dead. Blackwatch managed to kill the rest (albeit losing five men in the process), mostly due to the large super soldier’s handy work. Alex had to admit, he was impressed. Blackwatch was improving. And just like that, the soldiers returned to aim their rifles at Zeus. However Alex had something else in mind…

Alex retracted the Blade into his normal arm and raised his arms up. Immediately, the soldiers lowered their rifles in surprise. Mercer had always attacked them first, but now, it looked as though he was surrendering.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” said the lead Blackwatch officer.

“I had to get your attention, somehow. I want to form an alliance” said Alex.

An awkward pause sounded between the two forces stood still. Some of the soldiers began to chuckle, some were still holding onto the rifles in case, while the rest remained unsure of what to do.

“You got to fucking shitting me. You want us to help you? Are you on crack or something?”

Alex had known this reaction would’ve occurred if he said that. But he knew that if he was to fight back against the city’s invaders, he would need all the help he could get. The mere forces of the Infected might not be enough to fight back. For one thing, he lacked the aerial forces and firepower that Blackwatch had.

“I know it sounds crazy. But you need to understand. The city is too far under attack for all of us to be spread out. And I’ve seen that you have the power necessary to fight this threat. And I’ve been studying the…invaders. I have the knowledge to understand them, and you have the power to take them out.”

The soldiers looked amongst each other in confusion. It seemed as though Alex did have a good argument. Especially considering the fact that the reports that much of their own forces were all getting picked off. The solider pulled out a walkie talkie and soon spoke into it. Alex thought that he was calling for pickup, but then the soldier passed him the device.

“General’s listening, Zeus. If you got a plan, now’s the time to say it.

”Alex smirked. Things were going as he planned…

Sarah Kerrigan viewed the city from the skyscraper. Normally, she would have had a smile on her face as she saw the destruction. That was a long time ago. Things had changed since then.

She had managed to regain her former powers just recently, yet she still the Zerg were still spread out throughout the galaxy. She still needed to search and regain control of the Zerg if she were to gain her revenge on those who had caused pain to her for so long, and to fight the upcoming threat. That being that has been manipulating the events so far and playing all the races against each other. That Dark Voice…Her small army (still considerable in size) arrived on Earth, after chasing down a small rogue Zerg swarm, led by a renegade Brood queen.Sarah needed to regain control of the Swarm, and with the looming threat of the hybrids, she needed all the help.

Unfortunately, this brood queen refused to serve Sarah again, but was outnumbered in its first battle. It had managed to escape, and Sarah chased it down. Now they were here, on Earth.They landed in some place known as New York. Each Zerg force began to fight each other, which unfortunately caused the attention of the local military. And then there were the mutated humanoid creatures roaming the city, attacking everything in sight. Things were not going well. Still, her Swarm was still able to overcome much of the native forces, yet her fight with the renegade Swarm continued.

The Queen of Blades then sensed something wrong. She senses that a considerable number of her Swarm was being destroyed. She had sensed the destruction of her smaller forces (Zerglings), but it was small. But this was different. She felt the destruction of the Hydralisks and Roaches. Those were small forces that had enough power to kill a small group of Infected or Blackwatch. She had seen it, but now there we being killed. Even worse, whatever was killing them was fast approaching her, as well as the brood mothers. If this was strong enough to destroy some of the best infantry…

The Queen jumped off the building and landed in the pavement, leaving a crater while staying intact. She soon felt the presence of another Zerg, a smaller Zergling.

“My Queen, I bring some bad news from my scouting.”

“If it involves what is killing the main soldiers, then tell me.”

“Yes, My Queen. The attacker seems to be a biological soldier, who can transform his body into blades.”Sarah was surprised. She didn’t think that the denizens of this planet had the resources and technology to produce a super soldier of this kind. This information wasn’t good, but this soldier couldn’t have been too tough.And then the tank flew at her.

The Queen of Blades managed to see the flying vehicle at the last minute before speeding off in time. Amazingly, the Zergling did the same, narrowly avoiding the tank. The Queen of Blades managed to see what was attacking. A small army of soldiers were firing upon the small Zerg forces, killing the Zerglings and wounding the Hydralisks. One soldier in particular was shooting all the enemies with damn good accuracy. He was using a simple assault rifle, but was using it to the extreme.

Sarah knew her forces weren’t enough here. She telepathically called a larger force over to aid her. By now, the renegade’s forces had to have been chipped down.

For now, she remained focus on that single soldier. He wasn’t the super soldier that she thought it would be, but he was still a nuisance. With amazing speed, the Queen flew at the soldier with her wings out.The soldier dodged at the last minute in a roll before firing upon Sarah again. She dodged it yet again before knocking the soldier’s rifle away with a kick and impaling him with a wing. The soldier went limp and the Queen dropped him to the ground. As she turned away, she began to notice something strange. She turned again and saw the soldier running at her again, the stab inflicted now healed. And the soldier had a large blade formed in his arm.

Sarah was only shocked for a brief seconds as she jumped back and used her psionics to grab a car and throw it at the soldier. The soldier dodged it, and this time, transformed. His true form was a man in a black hoodie, with brooding eyes and a dark grimace. Sarah didn’t know what to do at first, but decided if she was to fight this man, she needed to find his weaknesses.Sarah looked into his mind, searching through his memories and found this man’s name: AlexMercer. She saw his past, his childhood, research, a virus, death..and his transformation. This was the super soldier attacking. But then she heard something…another voice. The shrill voice of a young girl.

No Caption Provided

“Hello,Sarah….”

Sarah was taken back before Alex jumped at her with his blade.Sarah used her speed to dodge the blade, before pulling out her trusted weapon: her sniper rifle. Aiming quickly, she shot a single shot into Alex’s unused arm, blowing it off in a bloody mess.

Alex Mercer grew shocked as he saw the blown off stump left of his limb. He always hated snipers, but this was beyond annoying. His arm was now going through a long process to regenerate, but he quickly analyzed the situation. From the information gained from consuming those creatures, these were aliens. He refused to believe it at first (being a man of science) but this was far too much evidence.

That and the whole universe these Zerg creatures came from. Humans in armored battle suits. Psychic beings with energy blades. A mastermind behind all this…And there was this Queen of Blades he was fighting. She was formerly human from the memories he gained from the Zerglings. And now she became…whatever this was. From what he saw, she had amazing speed and those blades on her back were quite a deadly tool. He was going to have to outmaneuver her if he was going to win.Alex's arm intantly regenerated,Alex ran to the side nearing a dead Blackwatch soldier and picked up the weapon lying next to him: A M249 Machine Gun. Aiming quickly,Alex fired upon her. The bullets flew at the Zerg Queen…only to stop in mid air.Alex was more than shocked to see this, and he kept firing until he ran out of bullets. Every bullet stood in mid air, only a few feet from Sarah. She stood there in a calm manner, before suddenly the bullets flew back to the gunman.

The bullets bounced off on Impact to his body. Throwing away the useless gun, he formed his hands into Claws, ready to rip apart this bitch.Sarah generated a bolt of energy and threw it Alex, who managed to dive out of the way before running at her with the Claws.Sarah prepared for this, and lunged her wings at Alex.

Alex managed to dodge the first wing and slashed through the second with his claws, before a third slashed him across the chest before a third stabbed into his arm.Alex ripped it out before slashing forward intoSarah’s chest, slashing on the carapace. Unfortunately, it didn’t slash through.

Sarah then slashed her own claws across Alex’s face, slashed across his left eye.Alex reeled back in shock, before turning his arm into a Hammerfist and slamming it into the ground, creating a shock wave that blew back Sarah. The wound wasn't an anoyance on Alex, his eye dangling out of its socket.Alex simply pushed it back in, and immediately his body set into regenerating. But he was still mighty pissed off for that, and he changed his arms into dual weapons: A claw and a musclemass.

Sarah got back up (with her severed wing now regrown) and prepared as the Prototype charged at her with the speed of a raging bull. Sarah prepared another blast of psionic energy, but was short on the draw as Alex rammed the hammerfist at Sarah, managing to hit her leg. It managed to knock the Queen off her concentration from generating the blast, but he was relentess in his next assault. With his Musclemass-encased arm, he launched a haymaker at the Zerg Queen, hitting her in the face and then launching another blow to her arm. Alex smirked, believing his enemy was subsequently weakened enough. He found a single grenade launcher lying over the mutilated body of a Blackwatch soldier. Alex picked it up and aimed at the Queen’s head, smirking grimly as he pulled the trigger. It didn’t fire. Alex was taken aback at this (and the fact that he felt this thing was already loaded) before Sarah gave a smirk. The Queen had just performed Implosion, rendering all the mechanical weapons in the area useless. Immediately, Blackwatch helicopters begin to crash into buildings, and the tanks stop their advances. The soldiers (remaining few though) begin to panic as their weapons no long work. Alex grits his teeth in annoyance, just as a sharp blade impales into his shoulder. Alex grunts in pain and turns around. The Zerg forces regrouped to fight alongside their queen. A single hydralisk hisses at him as a large force of hydralisks, lurkers, zerglings, and other assorted forces united in the infamous….

No Caption Provided

ZERG RUSH!

The hundreds of Zerg began to crush and obliterate the remaining of Blackwatch. A hydralisk impaled a man through the skull. A swarm of zerglings ripped a man into pieces. A flying mutalisk flew through and blasted the men into ashes. Alex took this chance to make a hasty retreat. However the Queen of Blades wasn’t as forgiving, as she commanded her forces to continue onward and chase down Zeus.Alex was running for his life now, as the flying Zerg soon began to fire at him. Knowing that he needed more backup, he sent out a psychic message throughout the city. His forces were receiving the message. They would soon come out and save their king…An Overlord soon rammed into Alex as he fell to the ground. Alex looked up and saw in his opinion: An ugly motherfucker. A Lurker, in fact.

No Caption Provided

The Lurked screeched at Alex as it ran at him, with claws at the ready. Alex managed to dodge it before switching to the whipfist and pulling the creature back towards him. As it sailed back at him, he switched to his Claw with his other arm and slashed the creature through its back before hurling it into a car. That didn’t seem to stop it. It just pissed it off even further. The Lurker got back up and soon fired spines at Alex. The Prototype managed to form his shield in time, before hearing a rumbling in the ground. Like a bat from hell, Sarah Kerrigan burst out of the surface and impaledAlex through his chest with her wings. Afterwards, she soon hurled him into a car. Alex managed to get back up before seeing how outnumbered he was. And at the center of the force, the formerly called Queen Bitch stood.

“Who are you? What's your name?And why did you attack me?”

“My name is Alex Mercer.”

“Well Mercer, you seem to be the super soldier that has been bothering me for a while now.”

“Well, at least I found you, Queen of Blades.”

“How do you know who I am?”

“I learned quite a lot from those minions of yours. Zerglings, right? You’ve conquered planets. Beings from outer space. Something I’d never have though would have been real.”Sarah was now cautious of what this man knew and what he could do. His combat was quite in fact equal to her own abilities. He had quite powerful regenerative powers as well. In almost every way, he was quite similar, if not just slightly weaker, to her. But then there was that child’s voice. She looked again into Alex’s mind to find that, and she found the memories of someone.

Hope. Pariah. James Heller,Redlight. Blackwatch. Infected. Mercer. She kept finding these words and thoughts. And then she found the name: Elizabeth Greene. She saw this girl’s past was quite shocked. It was all too similar to her own past. The torture of seeing people mutate into monsters. The soldiers beating her and threatening to kill here. The love of her life dying. The child he delivered separated from here. Becoming the mother of an army of monsters. Sarah herself felt too familiarized with this girl. She felt what this girl had gone through before. But to be consumed by a monster like Mercer…

“Don’t you pity me.”

Elizabeth Greene’s voice returned, now with a dangerously hateful tone. Sarah was now preparing to hear what this woman wanted.

“You think you can pity me? Just because you suffered as I have? We are not the same…WE ARE NOT THE SAME!! GET OUT!"

Sarah was put back to reality.And focused back to Alex now. She didn’t want to hear further of Elizabeth. She certainly sounded quite insane. There was no point in talking further. But now, she decided to finally destroy Mercer here. She found herself disgusted at Alex Mercer, this…thing that seemed to have no point but just power. Sarah felt her old Queen of Blades persona quite similar, but much had changed since then. She knew now that the Dark Voice had to be stopped, and if Alex stopped her…Alex Mercer was biding his time now, trying to spare his time for his back up plan to commence.

By now, his wounds were healing and his plan was commencing. He looked and saw Kerrigan give a dispassionate look before simply waving her own hand. The Zerg forces began to growl at Alex, which he realized that they were now going to attack. Alex grimaced at this for a second, before he gave a smirk.

No Caption Provided

A single roar was heard throughout the city, as the Zerg stopped their advance and looked up briefly. A horde of deformed humans with bladed arms charged out of the alleys. Another horde of giant creatures (that resembles the lovechild of a gorilla with a crocodile) ran from the sewers. A single giant, obese monster suddenly burst from a building, as more and more deformed creatures arose. The Infected had arrived.

No Caption Provided

Taking this chance,Alex crouched briefly and let loose his surprise. A forest of sharp tendrils burst out of the Prototype’s body and impaled the nearest Zerg, stabbing through the carapace and into their organs and, for the unfortunate few, their brains.Sarah managed to back away in time, with her enhanced speed. A single Spiked Hunter ran towardsSarah with the intent to kill her, but Sarah easily impaled its skull with a wing before diverting her attention back to Alex.

The mind of Elizabeth Greene in Alex Mercer’s mind commanded the Infected to hold off the Zerg forces, as well as call more.Sarah Kerrigan called in more of her own forces, including Ultralisks. The final battle between the two was about to commence.Alex striked first, with a Whipfist aimed at Sarah’s head. This time,Sarah stabbed into it with her own wing, and launched a psionic blast atAlex. This time however,Alex activated his Armor, with his covering his entire body. The blast connected into Alex’s body, but the Armor protected him this time, though he still felt as if a tank shell had blasted into his ribs.

Still, he managed to get back up, just as Sarah had rushed at him.Alex this time switched to Hammerfists and slammed the ground, creating a shockwave that blastedSarah off her own feet.Sarah regained her balance, before preparing one of her strongest psionic attacks. She needed some preparation for this, and she needed a distraction. She called forth a single Baneling that rushed at Alex.

Alex didn’t have enough time to out run the glowing green Zerg as it exploded at his feet. And yet another went at the smoking pit that was left, resulting in more damage. And then another.Sarah was being quite ruthless, which shocked her, as she really wanted not to have the Queen of Blades return to her former cruelty. Despite that, she sought to end the battle with her next attack: Razor Storm. A storm of glowing barbs appeared and flew towards Alex.

Sarah could hear the barbs stab into something, and grunts of pain followed suit.Sarah now prepared herself to leave, before she heard something crunch in the ground behind her. She turned around and found nothing this time. She looked into the smoldering pit whereAlex should have rested. And there was nothing.Before she could blink, a single bone shattering crunch resonated from her.Alex Mercer had managed to survive the Razor Storm, albeit very damaged (armor was nearly broken off and blood was oozing from his own face from the barbs) had managed to out maneuver her and smashed her leg with a Musclemass covered arm.

Not relenting, now he smashed her in the chest again and again with a Hammerfist before turning it into a Blade and ramming it.Sarah dodged, flipped back, and launched something atAlex. A green ball of ooze hitAlex.Alex found himself coated with some slime that was now inhibiting his movement. As he struggled to move, he sawSarah charging at him.

Alex knew the risk of the attack he was about to perform, but he decided to do it anyway.Alex switched his arm into a claw and then prepared his next attack.Sarah was now using her amazing speed to prepare to deal a finishing blow toAlex. But at that moment, she noticed his movements and he plunged one of his claws into the ground. At that moment,Sarah realized what was about to occur and leapt away. A circle of spikes protruded from the ground, launching various vehicles into the air.

Many of them landed on Zerg and Infected alike. Some unfortunate ones were impaled by the spikes (one of the Infected unfortunately suffered a spike, Vlad the Impaler style).Sarah had only managed to dodge the attack, butAlex had now jumped at her, escaping from the slime. Now this time,Sarah launched another ball atAlex, but he managed to dodge the attack. The ball unfortunately hit the dead body of a Spiked Brawler. Suddenly, the corpse burst open from its side, and a small swarm of Broodlings erupted from it. Now the ugly fuckers rushed at Alex.

No Caption Provided

Alex almost bugged his eyes out at seeing them rushing out of the corpse of one of his Infected. He had seen a documentary of wasps laying their eggs into spiders so that the larvae could eat the creature, but this seemed much worse. Alex began to stomp the Broodlings, yet they kept rushing at him and began crawling on him. One seemed to try to crawl up his pants.

Alex managed to pick them off and begin crushing them, and pulled the Broodling out of his pant leg and ripped off its head. Alex’s body began to absorb the biomass, but the blast of psionic energy at his head knocked him back into reality. Sarah Kerrigan was getting quite tired of fighting with Alex. To be honest, it was her first equal in close range, but she was getting quite tired of his constant regeneration and coming back at every blow.

She had other plans to take care of. Sarah crept at Alex and decided to end this quickly. She rose one of her own wings and rammed it at Alex’s head. It seemed to be the end for him now.And quickly, Alex has grabbed the wing with his bare hands, much the Queen’s shock. Alex smirked as he pulled her towards him and dealt a devastating headbutt to her head.

The shock stunned her briefly and Alex slashed across her chest with his Claws and then a frontal stab with his Blade. Again, it stunned Sarah as Alex went again on the relentless strike and formed his shield, ramming it at the Queen. Sarah avoided it in time as she blasted a psionic blast at him, but failed against the shield. This time however, she went for another, more damaging approach.

Alex suddenly felt his body crushing in on itself. The Prototype had been stabbed, gunned down, run over, impaled, and nuked. The sensation was now forcing his own mind (as well as Elizabeth Green’s) to panic. He knew that the Zerg Queen was obviously responsible for this, but he couldn’t move much either. He slowly felt his mind blacking out, and if that happened, it’s be game over for Alex.

NO! He couldn’t just allow himself to just die easily. If he had to, he would have to use his biggest attack to kill her. Alex soon let himself go from attempting to try to pry his throat open and decided to perform his last ditch effort. Sarah felt something wrong as she saw Alex soon drop to his knees. At the full power she had seen, he would have been able to resist the psionic choking. Cautiously, she read his mind briefly before in shock, attempted to jump away. But it was far too late.

A single giant tendril of biomass burst from Alex’s chest as it rammed itself into the Queen of Blades own body. Sarah grunted in pain but soon began to realize that this type of wound would take her a very long time to heal from. Sadly, she was only now trudging along as she took note of Alex slowly moving at him. The Critical Pain Devastator left him tired, but he was at least able to move. Knowing what he can do, Sarah quickly pulled forth her truest sniper rifle and fired quickly. The shot didn’t do anything to Alex, as he had quickly placed his Armor on.

Running out of options, Sarah launched one of her better special attacks. Suddenly, 4 more Kerrigans, all armed with snipers, appeared. Before Alex could react, the 4 Kerrigans fired at the same time, some with explosive and energy rounds. The full force of the rounds blasted Alex back at least 3 yards into a car, but he quickly got back up, a bit angrier now. However, the blast had knocked out his concentration and as a result, caused him to de-activate his armor.

Alex however suddenly didn’t notice the flying explosive round hitting the car next to him. A car filled with a full tank of gas, next to others…BOOM!A grand explosion occurred, taking out the Prototype in a burst of flames. Sarah had removed her clones now and began to get up, albeit painfully. Her Zerg Swarm was completely destroying the Infected, along now with a group of Infested Infected fighting on their side. In her current state, she would have to make a retreat before she could recover.

As she called forth her Swarm to start to leave, she heard something jump right out of the burning wreckage. As she turned, she saw…what at least was left of Alex Mercer. The explosion had now left Alex severely burned, with some of his own organs spilled and his head half melted. Patches of his skin were missing, and he had an absolutely crazed and PISSED look on his face. Alex Mercer may have looked like shit, but was fucking pissed now.

Sarah had to have been shocked to see the remains of Mercer alive, but now she just wanted to end this once and for all.Sarah commanded her forces to stand back, wanting to finish offZeus by herself.Alex trudged at her, as his body quickly went on the defensive to regenerate. The two managed to trudge along to each other, with the remaining forces of each side looking on.

Only one could stand tall in this battle.At last,Sarah Louise Kerrigan, the Zerg Queen and legendary Ghost, stared directly in the eyes of Alexander J. Mercer, the Prototype and Gentek scientist. Both looked at each other directly, and both could see a reflection of their pasts in each others eyes.

Alex saw a young girl, forced to grow up to quickly into a killer, her parents’ fates haunting her forever, and her struggles to live.Sarah saw a young boy, abandoned at an early age, forced to fend for himself, not caring for others and using only his intellect to survive.

Both could now at least understand each others pain, but what use was it now? The two realized that only one could stand tall to survive and now their final battle commenced.

Alex struck first with his Claws attempting to cut Sarah’s head right off to end the fight.Sarah made a roll and kicked at Alex, hitting his face.Alex returned the blow with a Whipfist at her own face, in a slapping manner.Alex soon jumped forward and attempted to ram the Blade at Sarah. The Queen launched a psionic bolt that stunned Alex before stabbing a wing into Alex’s arm and hurling him away.Alex quickly got back up before grabbing a car and hurling it at her.Sarah dodged the car before seeing Alex run at her, with his Shield on.

The Shield rammed into Sarah, but her own strength allowed her to push it back, though difficultly. “Why do you keep fighting, Queen of Blades? I’ll just keep coming back. You know that, exactly.” Said Alex, with a much more cocky tone to his voice.

Sarah said nothing at first, but soon replied. “Do you truly believe you could control the Swarm even if you consumed me? If you did, you wouldn’t survive a day in my own world.”

“I’ve seen it, Kerrigan. I’ve defeated everyone on my world! Your own is nothing.”

Sarah smirked. Alex was going mad with power, something she could use to her own advantage. “Please, Alexander. If you know so much, then you know you’re just being manipulated. All this was planned out in advance. You’re just a pawn being played by a better chess player.

And you’re his bitch.”Alex now let his full anger blast out, as he removed the Shield and punched Sarah in the face. Sarah soon felt her own organs being ripped at she saw Alex stab into her abdomen with his Claws. With her regenerative powers still low from the Devastator, she could feel her own force weakening. Deciding a last ditch effort, she tried to compress Alex's Body again.

Alex grunted in pain. …not being the fist time he his body was compressed, his body slowly adapted to the gravitational force Sarah had applied. But it was too slow...

No Caption Provided

SHRICK!

Alex felt devastating pain. Sarah had kicked Alex between his legs. And having carapace covered feet left much damage into Alex’s gonads. Alex fell to his knees, angry at this turn of events before looking at Sarah, with eyes filled with burning hatred.

“Go to hell, you bitch.”

Sarah did not reply. A simple flurry of stabs and slashes and Alex Mercer’s body was dismembered.

“Abathur,” she spoke to a nearby overlord,who could relay the message “have you found anything? Time is running out”

“My Queen! One of the human scientists possessed knowledge of the virus that I can use to evolve an anti-body to!”

She was naturally a bit reluctant to trust her fate in the hands of another, but ultimately decided that there was no better option, as there was not enough time. Plus Abathur had never failed her before, never failed the Swarm before in his long existence as evolution master. Suddenly one of her Hydralisks began to hiss and Kerrigan turned around once. To her Horror Alex was actually standing up. And regenerating his wounds.

Mercer looked at Kerrigan. Straight into her eyes. The his eyes, filled to the brim with hatred, continued to glare at her for a little while longer. Finally he spoke with a cocky tone:

''You thought that would kill me? Kerrigan....You can't kill me. If a nuclear bomb couldn't take me out, what more can you do?''

Sarah, a bit taken back with surprise that this man was still cocky as he was before

"A lot better men and women then you, aliens and Terrans alike, have tried to take me down in the past. No one has ever beaten me in a duel. No matter their healing"

That statement was .....mostly correct. Jim's army beat hers, so that didn't count Nor did her latest duel with Zeratul, with whom she was simply toying with. Not even that latest duel with the wannabe Sith Lord on Mustafar....

"There is a first time for everything."

Some of her Zergling immediately appear around the area. Surrounding Mercer. Mercer looked around him...and smiled.

"'Thank you."

Kerrigan raised her eyebrow in confusion (If she even has one) and asked.

"For what?For bringing your end?''

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA"

Mercer laughed hysterically, like a mad scientist who had finally managed to perfect his creation.

"No.....It's for bringing me dinner"

Before Sarah could even understand what he meant,Mercer turned his arms into tendrils. His left arm managed to latch and attach itself to nearby Zerlings at left side while his right arm did the same. He then retracted his arms back with the Zerglings. Effectively absorbing them. Mercer's Injuries had instantly healed.

Sarah was surprised on what just happened but showed no emotion.

"Ready for Round 2?''

To Be Continued....

• Can you guys review this?
  • 0/10?
Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tags... @batkevin74@cbishop@time_phantom@tommythehitman@wildvine@impurestcheese For those whom might be interested....
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Huh? Is this the RPG version of Hood?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? Is this the RPG version of Hood?

LOL! No. Role playing? How is this role playing?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Similar named character in a FF story by someone who predominantly does RPG; a cosmic coincidence. Also it does remind me of an RPG transcript. I shall properly read this over sometime this week

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Finally getting around to this, sorry for the delay.

So this is based of a game? I ask as I don't know

"Less than 24 hours ago, New York was attackedby someone or something. The attackers started the attackat first in Manhattan, slaughtering everything on sight. The government closed offManhattan, but it didn’t really do much, as the attackerseasily went through, and the rest of New York began to fall." You need to find another word, also put a space between off Manhattan.

"He wasn’t there when the initial attack, but he managed to hear the news of the attack." Again with the attacks, also the first part of this sentence needs another word or something as it stops cold at the coma. Initial attacked HAPPENED, OCCURRED, HIT etc

"Soon after, he managed to get himself into Manhattan (albeit having to avoid through Blackwatch’s forces)" Who are Blackwatch? It's the first time they're mentioned, I thought the military had quarantined the island? You need to tell us who they are, unless its based on something. Also you're not flirting online, ditch the brackets

"Alex jumped over the M1 tank that was with the rather large army-sized group of soldiers firing at him." Large army-sized? Needs to be a less clumsy way of describing a large group of soldiers...oh there we go.

"But that was the description to all 14 of the creatures." This is just me but maths is numbers, writing is words. So it's fourteen not 14. You're not wrong, just merely sharing my thoughts on the matter

"The men fired, while Alex soon ran through the hounds with the Blade, surprisingly going through the carapace. Many of the hounds jumped onto Alex, forcing Zeus to pull them off, throw them into the ground, and stomp their heads in.Alex easily shrugged off the bites and stabs from the creatures, before killing and consuming at least 9 of the creatures." What Blade? Is it Wesley Snipes? Is this blade magical or made of unicorn p!$$ or what? Also who is Zeus? Where did he/it come from? And again with 9 instead of nine

“You got to fucking shitting me. You want us to help you? Are you on crack or something?” No swearing, it's a fan fic rule. You can say f^c&ing and $#!++ing me but flat out swearing will get you MODified. Needs an edit, though personally I like swearing and do it most every day especially whilst driving

It's about here you lose me, mainly as I don't know what is happening. I don't know the characters, there's very little description to them and I don't have any kind of connection. Plus it seems to go on for days! Length is something that is a tricky thing on the FF pages.

I will attempt to finish this off but it is 1.30am here in Australia and the story, it's not really grabbing me.

Hope this critique comes across as it should, a critique but by no means an absolute authority on writing, fan fic or anything; just an opinion

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Finally getting around to this, sorry for the delay.

So this is based of a game? I ask as I don't know

"Less than 24 hours ago, New York was attackedby someone or something. The attackers started the attackat first in Manhattan, slaughtering everything on sight. The government closed offManhattan, but it didn’t really do much, as the attackerseasily went through, and the rest of New York began to fall." You need to find another word, also put a space between off Manhattan.

"He wasn’t there when the initial attack, but he managed to hear the news of the attack." Again with the attacks, also the first part of this sentence needs another word or something as it stops cold at the coma. Initial attacked HAPPENED, OCCURRED, HIT etc

"Soon after, he managed to get himself into Manhattan (albeit having to avoid through Blackwatch’s forces)" Who are Blackwatch? It's the first time they're mentioned, I thought the military had quarantined the island? You need to tell us who they are, unless its based on something. Also you're not flirting online, ditch the brackets

"Alex jumped over the M1 tank that was with the rather large army-sized group of soldiers firing at him." Large army-sized? Needs to be a less clumsy way of describing a large group of soldiers...oh there we go.

"But that was the description to all 14 of the creatures." This is just me but maths is numbers, writing is words. So it's fourteen not 14. You're not wrong, just merely sharing my thoughts on the matter

"The men fired, while Alex soon ran through the hounds with the Blade, surprisingly going through the carapace. Many of the hounds jumped onto Alex, forcing Zeus to pull them off, throw them into the ground, and stomp their heads in.Alex easily shrugged off the bites and stabs from the creatures, before killing and consuming at least 9 of the creatures." What Blade? Is it Wesley Snipes? Is this blade magical or made of unicorn p!$$ or what? Also who is Zeus? Where did he/it come from? And again with 9 instead of nine

“You got to fucking shitting me. You want us to help you? Are you on crack or something?” No swearing, it's a fan fic rule. You can say f^c&ing and $#!++ing me but flat out swearing will get you MODified. Needs an edit, though personally I like swearing and do it most every day especially whilst driving

It's about here you lose me, mainly as I don't know what is happening. I don't know the characters, there's very little description to them and I don't have any kind of connection. Plus it seems to go on for days! Length is something that is a tricky thing on the FF pages.

I will attempt to finish this off but it is 1.30am here in Australia and the story, it's not really grabbing me.

Hope this critique comes across as it should, a critique but by no means an absolute authority on writing, fan fic or anything; just an opinion

It's totally ok Mate. I like the critique. We all learn from our mistakes.And it will help me to write better next time. But you did come a bit rough at times.