Age of Robotic,Rise of Ultron

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadpoolrules

Hello,my name is Tony F. Reinolds,but you can call me Thunderbolt.Why,you will ask,because of my powers.Well,I'm a teenage,15 years old to be exact,white skin,I have 5,5 feet and weigh 165 pounds,I live in Wakanda together with my friends,we are trainees,the future of the world,at least that's what people think,it's hard to admit this,but our future is doomed,the "bad guys" are now robots,built for our own destruction,they are lead by Ultron,a robot that was created by Hank Pym,the Ant Man,he created his own intelligence and played smarter than the humans and heroes,he claimed to be the most intelligence being in the planet and started to say that mutants and super humans were dangerous,that they should be wiped from the Earth surface,we belived it,some heroes even tried to fight,but the acidents that already had happened,the countless deaths caused by the so called "heroes",the achievments they had accomplished were nothing close to the number of corpses,so the chase begun,Ultron started a project of giant robots called Sentries to neutralise every single powerful being,but the robots weren't sufficient,they couldn't win of powerhouses,like Thor,Iron Man,the X-Men,that's why he created the Ultimates,they are a copy of heroes,they have the same powers as them,some even have mixed powers,for example ice and fire.Than he wiped the most powerful heroes of the planet in insants than he made the "pathetic humans" as slaves.Some survived and moved to Wakanda,where the mankind survives and resist his domain,I'm from a new generation of heroes,the Young Avengers,created by two of the remaining heroes,Tony Stark and T'Challa,the Black Panther.

Young Avengers,Meet the Team:

Tony woke up,his room was dark,he couldn't see anything.He got up and took his glasses,than he created a weak thunderbolt in his hand,so he could change clothes.His usual clothing was his hero costume,it was a black shirt with a glowing T,made by blue lightnings,in it's center and some other details also in glowing blue,his black pants were also charged by his powers and had some details as well,he had two dark blue gloves,made by Tony Stark,the Iron Man,made exactly to enlarge his powers,he put on a dark blue jacket with his hero name wrote in yellow in it's back "Thunderbolt".The boy had a unknown past,he was rescued from the technological dungeons,made only for mutants,located in New York,he was only a little child,in his fourth year of life,while the rescue team was in danger,a dark sillouete appeared,it was Black Panther,the king of Wakanda,he slashed his way through two colums of Ultimates and didn't took a single hit,the little kid was surprised and scared at the same time,his savior was a little creepy,but when he finished the fight,he looked to the young boy,he picked him up and said:

"You are safe now,buddy,we're going to your new home"

.He was brang to Wakanda and started his training with six years,he had fully electicity control,superspeed and a incredible healing of molecular levels,he was instantly called Thunderbolt,due to the fact of when he run really fast,he achieve a speed close to the speed of light,and all you can see before being hit is a thunderbolt coming your way.He was raised as a member of a big family,the Young Avengers,formed by Jack Banner,son of Hulk and She-Rulk,as known as Berseker,he has the intelligence of his father and the muscles of both combined,his Hulk form is orange and he has the Loeb Force.He is 5 feet tall and reach almost 7 feet when transformed,he wheigh 180 pounds,but while Orange Hulk,he weighs 250 pounds and can lift 120 tons when calm,his hair color was brown and he was 18 .Wanda Odinson aka Thora,daughter of Thor,she wields Mjolnir,her grandfather hammer.She has blonde hair,an angelical voice,she was almost 17 now,her blue eyes showed you the purest soul,she was almost 6 feet tall and weighed 165 pounds.Bryan Wilson aka Jr. Pool,son of Deadpool and ??????,he has all the powers his father did and also appear to have the power of turning into a berseker rage model,he was Thunderblot's best friend and was really crazy sometimes.He was 1 meter and 80 centimeters tall and weighed 169 pounds,he was 19,his skin is not deformed as his dad's was,but he is a victym of cancer as well.Trish Stark,daughter of Tony and Peppers,she was a red haired girl,very narcisist,but know what to do,her IQ was as high as her dad's,she had an armor made by her own hands,with a little help of Tony,of course.Her armor was orange with details in purple,she had heavy weaponry and customised equipment as well.She was 1 meter and 68 centimeters tall and weighed 121 pounds,she was the older of the team,19 years old.And the quiet one,William Baker,his origins were unknown,but he suffered while in Ultracity(that's how NY was called in those days),he was alterated genetically so he hadHuman Torch,Mr. Fantastic,Invisible Woman and Thing's powers,but it failed and he can only control fire.In his second genetic alteration test,he was given the power to control wind,water,earth,ice,electricity and also some TK powers,but he still weak into using any of these.His biggest feat ever was move the wind around him to create a mini tornado that spinned at 349 miles per second,but Tony said he could do it even faster,at 430 miles per second,and also he said that the youth could be a master into elemental controlling,he instantly reiceved the name of Elemental Man.He was 5,7 feet tall and weighed 180 pounds,he had blonde hair and was 15,but he looked older due to his genetical changing. Those are the Young Avengers,the only hope of mankind.

Okay guys,now talking seriously:

What do you think about it,really bad,cool,very nice,excellent...Give your opinion and be honest.

Avatar image for jackson_hartley
Jackson_Hartley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Jackson_Hartley

It's hard for me to get into, without my eyes blurring things together. Maybe try a little editing with spaces after the commas and break the larger chunks into smaller paragraphs. That would make it easier to read; at least for me, lol.