Afro Man vs Lime Green!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Decoy Elite

The Pimp sits on his throne and frowns. “This Afro Man isn’t good for my business.” He says in a strangely calm voice. His assistant turns to him. “Sir?” The assistant asks. The Pimp smiles. “Send in Greeny.”

2 Days later, Chicago

Afro Man finishes off a group of thugs with his usual flare. “Don’t you see don’t you know? Criminal scum like you has to go!” He says as he slams his hula hoop into the last thug’s face. A small boy walks up to Afro Man, a bright look on his face. “I wanna be just like you when I grow up!” The boy says happily. Afro Man looks down at the boy and smiles. It’s good to see today’s youth taking interest in super heroing. Suddenly a figure leaps down from one of the nearby buildings. The figure is a short stumpy man, wearing what seems to be baggy street cloths and a large top hat. What makes the stranger is that the man’s skin and clothes are all, “LIME GREEN!” The man yells as he lands on the poor child. The strange Line green man continues to stop the poor child out of existence all the while screaming “I’M LIME GREEN!” In a horrible high pitched screechy voice. Afro Man watches all of this in horror. Finally snapping out of it, he swings his hula hoop at the lime green man (here on called Lime Green.).  Lime Green dodges the attack, and kicks Afro Man in the stomach, sending Afro Man crashing into a nearby building. Afro Man crashes threw the wall and into the office of John Gilbert, who has nothing to do with anything and should be completely ignored. Afro Man soon bursts up just in time to dodge Lime Green’s furious stomp. Afro Man sends a volley of punches at Lime Green, but to no avail. Lime Green was too fast, he dodges every single attack. Lime Green slams his fist into Afro Man’s face. Luckily for Afro Man he’s the main character of the story and his face can’t be messed up too bad so Lime Green does no damage. Afro Man is still losing though. He needs a plan, suddenly he spots a stapler and it hits him. John Gilbert doesn’t like visitors and has tendency to be violent. Anyway, as Afro Man is hit in the face with the stapler he figures out how to beat Lime Green. He sends another punch at Lime Green, and it hits! Lime Green is sent flying back. “I figured out your strategy. You’re brightness harms your opponents eyes, causing them to be slightly off on their attacks. I simply had to aim away from you in order to hit you.” Afro Man said, or would have said if he didn’t have the weird rhyme sing talking thing going on. Instead he beat the crap out of Lime Green. As Lime Green is taken off to a hospital, Afro Man looks out to the sunset. He now knows that more powerful foes await him.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

sweet stuff

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
ha ha ha... thats cool man... real cool
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Bumping becaussse...ummm...continuity! Yes! Continuity! :}

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Doode I was just listening to Afro Man a couple days ago. I forgot how bad4$$ Afroman is and how talented he is. A lot of his tracks make me laugh.

( +)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

This story needs a proper ending, in which Afro-motherf***in'-M-A-N gets a tallboy of Colt 45.