Avatar image for twilightthunder
TwilightThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TwilightThunder

Yesh, as you can read in the headline, i'm about to start writing here quite short parts of my story called "Neon Daze".

For those of you who like Dystopian futures, with cyberpunk influences and stylish gunplay with actually no demons, angels, dragons or fantasy at all, you may found this interesting. So, here's the Buzz : "Neon Daze" is for those ppl who like Urban futuristic settings with a Noir and Cyberpunk feel, heavy duty weaponry and quite a unique style for gunfights.

But before i start publishing like there's no tomorrow, i'm gonna ask a couple of questions.

1- May i use the term "Gun-Fu" to address the way my characters engage in combat? I'd say Yes. given the situation that it's only a term used for movies, and no author(s) have rights on it or such things (as far as i know)

2- can i paste links with music for the users to hear while reading? I will NEVER claim the music tracks as mine, just songs i'd like ppl to listen while reading some "Bullet Ballet" action.

So waiting for comments (and answers), i'd post when the first chapter is ready.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Yes to both. As you aren't charging people to read it, you can use whichever terms you like, even if they are copy-righted. The only limit is our forum-wide profanity ban (read the new user guide pinned at the top). We don't mind you linking to music sites either, so long as they are ok with it.

TwilightThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TwilightThunder

Oh thanks! Actually that makes me feel pretty relieved, so now i can start to work inmediately on the first chapter!

TwilightThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TwilightThunder

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for theceruleangestalt
theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts