A tale before she ever became CPG

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

The moon shined brightly over the town of Raccoon city, after the explosion the town had been slowly rebuilt. Most families had avoided to move into that town, after they had heard at what happened. The story here begins when Blair and her Family move into the town, if only they would have avoided it.

"Blair, Jason wake up we are here!" said Linda. Blair saw the new house through her window. They all opened the doors of the car. Blair looked at the house, goosebumps started to appear on her legs. "Mom... I don't know about this place." She crossed her arms while looking at her mother. Linda let out a yawn, then walked towards Blair, she put her hand on her shoulder. "Come on, it's going to be fun here!   Now go and pick out a room, before your brother picks out the first room" and with that the two kids ran into the house.

Blair walked up the stairs, as her brother searched to see how big the basement was. She entered the first room on her right, it seemed to be the right size for her. Once she added her furniture and a few band poster's then i would be perfect. It took the family a few hours to bring all their furniture, and the boxes in the house. Second semester for Jr high for Blair, once winter break was over. Jason would be finishing his last semester in high school this year. Blair and Jason started to drift apart lately, Blair missed the times when they would hang out. Blair laid on her bed, it said 2:30 A.M on the the clock next to her in bright red. "It's that late already... ughhh.." Blair turned over to face the pillow, she fell asleep.

The sun's light shined brightly through the window's landing on Blair's face, she woke up with eye liner kind of smeared on her face. Blair got off her bed, putting on her baby blue slippers, she walked straight to the bathroom." Damn, i need to pee badly" she said as she closed the door. She sat on the toilet,  while facing the wall. "Shouldn't there be a rack with a towel there?" She got up from the toilet, she went to wash her hands. Blair got into the Kitchen to get a paper towel, as she walked towards the pantry she threw out the towel. Blair picked up the remote to turn the t.v on. DING DONG. The door bell had rung, who could be at there door?

"Heyy my name is Chloe, im your neighbor to your right over there... Nice to meet you!!!" she then handed her a cherry pie. Blair took the gift, then started to walk up the stairs. "you could come in if you like, make your self at home." The happy girl stomped her feet on the rug to get the snow, she shut the door behind her. Blair walked into the living room with two plates and utensils. The girl sat on to the couch, she took her hat off, she had short brown hair.       " wow, great show you have on, i always watch I love new york when it's on." well they were both off to a great start in their friendship.

(What do u all think ^_^)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Nice Story, great job Cell!

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Nerx

Pretty kewl CPG, pretty kewl

Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice story *thumbs up* I like how down to earth its CPG ^__^

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Both of the girls relax on the couch for a few moments, there is nothing like waking up to pie in the morning.The cold touch of the leather couch shocked her when she sat down, Blair lifted her right leg over her right leg. After she took the first bite of her pie, she examined the spoon. "hmmm... mom bought new silverware" she thought to herself. Looking over to Chloe, she noticed that the new girl had the metal spoon held by her left hand. "Are you left handed?" she asked out of curiosity. After Chloe took her fifth bite, she dropped the spoon on the plate. "yeah, i'm like the only one who is in this town, weird right." she continued to eat her pie.

"yeah sure is... So what do you do for fun out here?" Blair moved her left leg to get off the other one, she turned her body to Chloe. "well i practice martial arts... well kinda.. I'm mastering a weapon." She said as she finished off her pie, Chloe walked into the kitchen to leave the plate in the sink. Blair followed her into the kitchen, but put her pie in the fridge to save for later. "Can i see you.... well your weapon... What is it by the way?" Blair shut the fridge, she looked over to Chloe for her answer. "well right now i'm practicing with a chain, but yesterday i bought a chain mace off of Ebay... Would you like me to show you a move or two?" Blair walked out of the room to grab a long black coat, it was also fake fur. "Sure, why not."

Blair with Chloe embarked to walk to next door, there was no sun out at this time. The grayish looking clouds pretty much took it over, small snow flakes began to land on her. If she was out for a long time, it would make her coat look like a dalmatian jacket. Chloe led the way to her house, she was leaving her foot prints in the snow. Her house was more bigger than Blair's, it even had a sliding glass door on the side. Chloe opened the door while stomping her shoes on the rug, she led the way in.

The place was really warm once they walked in, with all the paintings and sculptures it looked like they were rich people. "Nice place you have here" said Blair as she whipped off the snow on her coat. Chloe nodded, she went towards this brown old door. When she opened the door up it made a loud creaking noise, she lifted the switch for the room. She went into the room, Blair followed her to see what was in there. When she got to the door she could see a long set of dark brown stairs.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Blair's heart started to beat faster as each foot moved her forward down the stairs, she looked around the room to see Chloe standing there with a smile on her face, and a chain tied around her right wrist. " yeah well here is the chain, do you wanna see it?" Blair walked to where Chloe was standing, her feet kicking a box on the floor. "ouch!... Sure" Chloe gracefully handed her the chain, The chain pulled Blair down to the ground once she took it. "Wow i didn't expect it to be this heavy" "Yeah i didn't expect that the first time too. so lets start with some basic skills."

Hours later

Since it was the Winter nightfall would come sooner then expected, with Blair being a-bit sore she began to head home from her neighbors house. It seemed that the snow had risen more, since she has last been out. Looking over to her house she noticed her parents weren't back yet, her brothers Red pick up truck was though. Blair hated that car, it just didn't seem right for her.

Off in the distance Blair noticed a man walking in her direction, his long black hair covered his face, pieces of his jean jacket were ripped,his black pants had one hole on the the left knee. Thinking that the man in front of her might just be a creepy homeless man walking in the streets, Blair headed inside her house. Searching in her pocket Blair noticed she must have forgotten her key's, she turned around to notice the creepy man was walking closer towards her, he was gaining momentum, which made Blair more scared. She pounded on the really hard with her right fist, tuning back around she could see there was a blood stain on the man's jacket. Her arm hit the door more harder to get someone's attention, she heard a few steps going down the stair's, Blair ran right in once her brother opened the door for her. The man was right in her front yard already, running towards them for some odd reason, maybe he was hurt somehow, but running awfully fast. "That man is chasing me, Close the damn door!" , Jason decided to say something to the man " Hey man just go away you disgusting perv, your not going to lay one hand on my baby sister."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Constantine

nice stuff :D