A story

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Decoy Elite

It was winter, when the man came. He was fully cloaked and his face was hidden. He entered the bar and spoke only six words. “Let me tell you a story.”

Times both good and bad

Once there was chaos. Not chaos as you know it, no I mean real chaos. No rules or regulations, just madness. No stupid laws to get in the way of run. Then suddenly, it was over. The world was full of…well world. At least that’s what I’ve been told. Anyway, from the remnants of the chaos came a man. He didn’t have name, people called him different stuff, Satan, Loki, Jack, Chaos, stuff like that. Well the man got tired of the people who gave him names, hell he got tired of the world. So he made a plan to fix them and by fix them I mean destroy them.

The man knew about a gate. Beyond the gate was chaos, but when the man tried to open the gate he was stopped. The gate was protected by the greatest powers of law and order. The man couldn’t hurt them, but they could hurt the man. The man had lost all hope until he thought up the best plan ever. He knew law and order couldn’t hurt humans, so he found a human full of rage and fear. He gave the human the powers of a god, but the human would die in five years. Knowing he had little time the human began to conquer all, getting ever so closer to the gate. Just as it seemed as though the human would destroy the guardians of law, he was stopped. Not by an all powerful foe, no he was stopped by another human. The other human called himself Light Bringer, and the Light Bringer fought the human to a standstill.

The human was so close to killing the Light Bringer when his five years ran up, but they were up, so the human fell dead on that day. When the man made of chaos did not give up. He waited and waited until the day came when he could strike again. Oh and it did. He found another human full of hate and anger. He gave this human power just like the last one, but this time the human killed the guardians of law. It was great. There was nothing to stop the man from filling the world with wonderful chaos. Then he showed up. A human in a tattered cloak, wielding a sword with the powers of law and light. It was another Light Bringer! The Light Bringer said his name was Entos, but the man knew better. The man blasted Entos with his chaotic powers; nothing could survive his blast, Light Bringer or human. The man laughed at his triumph. Until he saw it, Entos was not dead. Entos had blocked his attack! It was impossible! While the man stood in amazement Entos killed the man’s human and shut the gate. The man tried to fight Entos, but Entos’s light powers made him weak. So thus the man was defeated again.

The man was doomed. No matter what he did he couldn’t release his precious chaos. That when he thought up one last plan. It was the best plan ever! He would flood all the worlds in wonderful chaos! And the Light Bringer would help him do it.

The End.

The man pulled down his hood, revealing his face. He looked quite happy in his jester hat. He had the face of a madman and the blood didn’t help. He patted the corpse of the bartender, a smile on his face. “Thanks for listening.” He said, and then began to walk out the door. “Well, time to destroy the world.”

Fractal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fractal

What a fabulously descriptive title.  

But honestly, a good, amusing story.

Asymmetrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Asymmetrical

D:

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite
@aztek the lost: ?
Asymmetrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By Asymmetrical
@Decoy Elite: I was getting invested in your nonsensical story when your narrator abruptly cut me off, well played sir, well played

but don't expect me to ever trust you enough to read another story
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@aztek the lost: D: