Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

( Rated M for violence, and gore.)

New Jersey

Rain pelted down over a truck, with six men in the back, hitchhikers. They where picked up all around different times, different places. The news was out on a mutant hate rally, fliers where being displayed all throughout New York , and even New Jersey. New York City was crowded, mostly in one area, with the stage being set, large screens to enhance ones face to the rest of the crowd.

The truck proceeded along the dirt road, on its way to this rally. They continued to speed, ignoring everything, even the dangers they could cause to the six hitchhikers: Watthew, Rick, Dylan, Emmet, Dominic, Carter, and Quinn. Stumbling out of the forest, with one hand out, thumb pointing upward. The car came to a stop, with the driver, Timothy telling this muscular man, who was wearing a worn faded hat, with a wide brim all around, "Where are ya' headin'?"

"New York, City." The man replied, in a growing tone.

"You coming for the rally too? I got four guys heading there in the back."

"Rally?"

"Yeah, of course, Don't ya' know The Mutant Hate Rally, I am stoppin' there."

"Yeah.... That's where I'm headin', Bub."

The driver nodded, with a concerned look on his face, as he slowly turned his head to the road aboce him, then started the engine. Smoke blew from the man's mouth into the truck, as he removed the cigar from his lips. The man began to step into the back, slowly hopping in, with all of the others staring at him. The man's dog tags where showing, revealing them to carter.

"Wolverine? War tags or sometin'?"

" Yeah, Dog Tags." Logan spoke back, throwing the cigar onto the road as the gas petal was slammed.

New York City

A man dressed in a black suit stepped throughout the streets, long white hair to his shoulders, and a suit case gripped in his hand. His name was Joseph, Joseph Einsenhardt. A clone, a clone of the master of magnetism, Magneto. He stopped at the entrance of a large building, a hotel. Joseph looked up at the height of the building and smirked to himself, then proceeded inside. Four men where waiting for Joseph, old of age, and bright smiles on their faces as they shook Joseph's hand.

"Joseph nice to finally meat you in person, so what is this "business" you wanted to discuss?"

" The Omega Machine."

To Be continued...

( Wolverine, and Joseph Einsenhardt are the Property of Marvel, not me, Although this is my storyline.)

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By majestic99

@DickGrayson:

Pretty good. Is that the intro?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AweSam

Nice job. I have to admit, you write a pretty convincing Wolverine.

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DickGrayson

@majestic99: Yeah, the series will continue.

@AweSam: Thanks.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By majestic99

@DickGrayson:

Awesome job!

*waits for more*

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

This is good, I am eager to read more. Are the names: Watthew, Rick, Dylan, Emmet, Dominic, Carter, and Quinn just random or specific or something to be revealed? Good job

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@DickGrayson: is this the beginning or the end?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson: Good work, let's see some more