Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Shanana

Summary: Detail the events to Sha's death

planet:Ninjeta

Episode One: "Call me Bitter"

"Princess Shayla lopez" make that the last time you call me by my full name commander so what's going on?

the Serfs seem to be revolting the commander slumped in his chair,some thing wrong. your brother's and sister's are all gone why are you going back.cowards die many times before there death commander. The space shuttle they were flying in all of a sudden exploded Sha used her power gloves to create a dark forcefield protecting her from the flames. She jumped out the burning vessel and began to plunge to the ground.She had escaped the assasination attempt,but the commander was not so lucky his body flew down past her on fire he was screaming,but there was nothing she could do. She relized her death would come once she hit the floor she opened a portal in the air and went through it landing on her fett on the ground she ran to get away from the damage.Sha managed to make it to Westwing city. damn what did they do she ran into the war torn city to see half the populartion dead and the people that were alive were at the bar.

who are you a soilder screamed it's Sha get her!

Sha removed her Sword she jumped at the soilder who threw a spear at her it pierced her chest and blood began to gush out,she hit the ground hard then an old rival of Sha emerged. still messing around on Ninjeta huh? sha semi conscious caught a glance at the women.

Mikayla! Sha removed the spear from her chest and began to fight with Mikayla. Mikayla used an bow and arrow but was deadly with it. She jumped backwards while shooting the arrows at sha. Sha ran forward's cutting dow the arrows. Sha was able to defelct one back causing Mikayla to drop her guard,Sha rushed in and swung her sword to the right cutting Mikayla's arm as blood rushed from the wound Mikayla quickly fired a shoot from close range at Sha made a bridge with her body she was so flexable her head almost touched the ground. shoot her you fools!!!! Mikayla commander her troops to shoot sha,Sha began to run being hit by some bullets she eventually feel.

Mikayla walked over to sha and said call me bitter but when the war is over i am sleeping in your bed, inside the castle

Sha replied out of breath call me bitter but your dead sha quickly fired a sonic burst from her glove directly into the face of Mikayla the attack ripped through the Ninjan women's beautiful face revealing her Veins in her face. Sha looked at the horrid sight and ran she looed back at the site and said she'll be after me i better go

Next time episode two: Mikayla vs Sha round II

TEKKEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TEKKEN

your killing your character off sha no!!!!! your my cv sister

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shanana

Sha found her self right outside Brandonburg she recieved a call on her communicator from Feral Nova. hey Sha i am picking up strange readings in your location watch out Sha had also been ducking Dark Angelic Reaper but it wasnt likley that this was her because she would'nt survive The high oxygen levels.Sha continued her walk to Brandonburg when an arrow erupted from the bushes grazing her right arm.damn she found me Mikayla appeared in front of Sha she radioed to another being on a communicator just like Sha's we've found her Her face was dripping with blood as her flesh and veins was what her face is composed of. She screamed spitting out blood the superiors are coming they'll be here in enough time to experience your death! Sha whose arm was now bleeding removed her ninjeta sword ;ets go then Mikayla threw down her bow and Called her Ninjeta sword. so sha have your skill improved or have those friends you call earthlings soften you

Sha quickly rushed Mikayla, Sha thrusted her sword up at her face trying to impale her Sha then quickly dipatched her angelslayer and spun it around towards Mikayla's kidney.

Mikayla was smart She Knew sha's fighting style she Knew there would be seconds from the time sha aimed at her head and from when she spun to hit her kidney's She Quickly powered up to become a super Ninjan her eyes were a bright red. the force created by this changed knocked Sha back.Sha had no powers so fighting a super ninjan was pointless Sha looked at her communicator and fired her wrist watch at a local spaceship the flames spread throughout the area.It released a pure sulfur gas and sha became a menacing spider.

Mikayla fired more blast at sha but they were ineffective the monster Sha fired a aeroblast at Mikayla almost utterly destroying her body Sha was able to revert back to her human form because she was on Ninjeta.ha! Looks like your struggling Sha said as she ramped her sword into the disfigured abdoman of mikayla.

Soon she came under fire of Mikayla's troops she didnt know if she was good or evil the side she was fighting on was her own side. Quickly taking cover she created a huge force field with her power gloves and made it spread turning the soilders to ashes.

Sha ripped a piece of her skirt and placed it on her arms a dark force came over her Ninjeta! not the planet the women Sha's very body guards who use to protect her were now her enemies.Soon sha took Cover Ninjeta was a master at being stealthy She then attacked Sha from behind.

Sha fell to the ground Knocked out. Ninjeta tossed her into the Brandonburg sea. Nnjeta felt the deed was done and She returned to Her master.

Meanwhile Sha had awaken and frantically tried to swim to the surface.

Next time epidose III Run for your life!

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shanana

i really need to finish this

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers