A new universe for 3 characters

DanteKesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It is another normal day for this world when Dante, Kratos, and Alien arrive in the universe.

Kratos: Who would you be?

Dante: I'm Dante. Demon slayer from my universe. Defeated the most powerful demons, and I can move faster than the Ancient Greeks believed Hermes could run

Kratos: I am Kratos. A demigod. I have a sad story to say. I made a deal with the God of War Ares, and he brainwashed me into killing my family. I got angry so I killed the Greek gods with my weapons. I was too angry.

Dante: Well, everyone makes mistakes. Please try not to make them in your new home. I have a lesson for you: Only use anger when in a really intense battle. This universe might be full of surprises

Beast from the X-Men notices their conversations and invites them to X-mansion.

Beast: Judging by the scanning, it turns out the Blade of Olympus is powerful enough to kill Greek Titans and Gods, and that Dante's sword Rebellion is equal to the blade of Olympus in terms of power.

Kratos: Impressive

A Xenomorph arrives, and Beast scans it

Beast: This thing can run about as quick as the Winter Soldier, spit acid, and use its tail as a whip. Strong enough to rip through steel.

Dante: Who would you be?
Beast: Oh, I'm Beast. I'm a member of a team called the X-Men. Over here is Wolverine, Domino, and Colossus.

Dr. Strange arrives randomly

Dr. Strange: I don't mean to interrupt, but I brought something for Dante. New weapons

The belt of Mundus-
Multiplies his strength by 40

Vishal-

Gun that Projects ultrasonic frequencies to injure opponents, or distract them with a loud noise.

Moruga-

Demonic tear gas. Named after the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

Naga-

Demonic smoke bombs, for stealth and surprise attacks

Nutmeg-

Demonic whip. Stronger than adamantium. Used to choke enemies and make them trip.

Disruptor-

Disables firearms. Needs to recharge after being used for a limit of 3 times.

Heatblast-

A flamethrower of demonic flames

Dr. Strange: I also grant you with telekinetic choking and invisibility.

Kratos: Do I get anything?
Dr. Strange: You get these new sandals, that multiply the durability of your skin by 3

Kratos: Great

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@dantekesha: Didn't care for this one. It's more like piling up stats for characters for RPG or Battle purposes.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dantekesha: I have to agree with @cbishop. This doesn't feel like a story, or even a lead in to one.