A New Amalgam Universe: SILVER FLASH #3 (Catch That Bug! Pt. 1)

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

CHAPTER 1: GRUDGE

In a world of vicious predators, the weakest species learned to use hidden abilities to survive, but what happens to thousands of them when one of them dies? An explosion occurs. All that power inside just goes "poof" in a ball of energy. It only affects that certain species, tough. An earth quake-like disaster occurs to that species. So it's The Silver Flash's mission to make sure that one little guy makes it out there... a guy named...

"IMPOSSIBLE BUG!" yelled Trickihilus, crumpling a message from an "associate".

Trickihilus is the ruthless overlord of The Antimatter Zone.

"S-sir", said the overlord's weak servant, "W-w-what is it?"

"That little bug is back in The Antimatter Zone!" yelled Trickihilus.

Trickihilus pressed a button that immediately sent a message to the person who sent him the message. This message said:

"I NEED A BOUNTY HUNTER. SEND ONE TO ME."

CHAPTER 2: FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND

At Ego-Maniac, a dark and mysterious person tells Ego-Maniac that, if he wants to continue living, that he must revive Frost Lord.

"NO, NO, NO!" yelled Ego-Maniac, furiously. "That SCUM will try to KILL ME!"

"I will if you do not bring back that 'scum'" said the mysterious one.

"Fine", said Ego-Maniac, "But leave and never return once he is revived. You are still not welcome for what you did to me before."

Ego-Maniac used all his cosmic power to revive F.L., and then let out a flute-like sound that summoned several guards.

The guards took the mysterious one away, and flew off.

"What", asked Frost Lord, now back from the dead, "Where is the silver one?"

"Gone", said Ego-Maniac, "Impossible Bug is back. The cosmic rulers of the world want you to kill him."

"I am no bounty hunter!" yelled F.L.

"Yes, but you hate him, don't you?" asked Ego-Maniac.

"Yes", said Frost Lord, "He destroyed my lair".

"Then go get the bug..."

CHAPTER 3: UNMASKED

Barry was surfing through the galaxy, when a mysterious person flew by and knocked him off into the depths of space.

"Who the---?" asked Barry, confused.

Barry flew up to the person, who was going as fast as a comet, and blasted him-or-her off course.

The person crashed into an asteroid, and then zoomed forward, trying to escape from Barry, who went into light speed.

Barry cashed into the mysterious one's back, and they both went flying into space.

"Time to see who you really are!" said Barry, grabbing the mysterious person's hood.

Barry put the hood down... and saw it was an old friend...

"Sela Nova?" asked Barry.

The mysterious one unmasked...
The mysterious one unmasked...

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Silver Surfer, Nova, Annihilus, Ego, Thanos, The Negative Zone, and Impossible Man are trademarks of Marvel. The Flash, Sela Allen, Trickster, Pied Piper, Captain Cold, The Antimatter Universe, and Ambush Bug are trademarks of DC. This story is made up and any relations to real people or events are coincidences.)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Love it. Just added to the library.