Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout
Frost Lord
Frost Lord

CHAPTER 1: REVENGE IS A DISH...

In the depths of Ego-Maniac, space tyrant Frost Lord makes a deal he will soon regret.

"So, if I don't kill the silver one?" asked Frost Lord.

"You will suffer...", boomed Ego-Maniac, "And I will find a new space tyrant, hmm, perhaps Doctor Doomsday?"

"Not him!" yelled Frost Lord.

"Then get started with your mission," said a guard, who popped out of nowhere, "Do not waste Ego-Maniac's time."

F.L. laughed evilly, and flew off.

CHAPTER 2: BEST SERVED COLD

In space, Barry wakes from his deep slumber.

"Grodd? Sela?", said the confused herald, "Anybody? Oh, forgot, I'm alone."

Just then, Barry realized... he wasn't.

"GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE!" yelled the evil Frost Lord.

"Who are you?" asked Barry.

"Your cold, cold death!" said F.L.

"Doesn't sound so good...", said Barry, slowly grabbing his surfboard, "So, bring it, cold death!"

"That's just an alias", said the freezing cold tyrant, "Call me... FROST LORD!"

Barry hit F.L. upside the head with his surfboard.

"AARGH!" yelled Frost Lord in pain.

Frost Lord kicked Barry in the gut, then froze him in a block of ice with his "Freeze Gauntlet", then punched the ice-cube, sending it flying off into space... with Barry in it.

CHAPTER 3: DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Frost Lord returned to Ego-Maniac to recieve his pay... the rightful place as over-lord of Ego-Maniac!

"I don't think so..." said Ego-Maniac.

"What do you mean," shouted F.L., "I got rid of the silver one!"

"Oh, did y..."

The Guard
The Guard

Before Ego-Maniac could finish his sentence, Barry, who had escaped the now melted ice-block, came crashing in.

"GET OUT OF HERE," yelled the guard, "BOTH OF YOU INTRUDERS!"

"Intruder?" asked F.L., baffled.

The Guard let out an Ego-Maniacian battle cry, and charged at Barry.

"What are you saying", asked Barry, "'30% off on all Ego-Maniacian shampoos'?"

Barry dodged the attack, and The Guard ran into Ego-Maniac's energy core, where all the planet's power comes from, and burned to death, screaming in pain.

"1 down...", said Barry, "...And 1 more STOOGE to go!"

Barry pointed at F.L., then accidentally blasted a huge, purple "ray" at Frost Lord, shooting him off into Ego-Maniac's sun, and was seemingly destroyed, although he was never quite thought of as dead.

"Good", said Ego-Maniac, "THOSE two are gone!"

"Oops", said Barry, "Forgot the 3rd stooge!"

Ego-Maniac chuckled, then smiled evilly.

"I'll let you go", said Ego-Maniac, "My revenge will wait."

"Whatever", said Barry, "I still need help if I am to take on a whole planet, anyway."

Barry grabbed his surfboard and flew off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Ego The Living Planet are trademarks of Marvel Comics. The Flash, Captain Cold, and Pied Piper are trademarks of DC Comics. Silver Flash, Frost Lord, Ego-Maniac & his Guards are all my ideas, however, and are also trademark's of The New Amalgam Universe)

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

Each S.F. ish will have chapters in it.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Like it. Added to library.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

Just need some clarifications: Is the Silver Flash all silver or is he silver, red & yellow? Just not sure how to picture him in my head. Also is he a runner or a surfer or both? Also this sentence by Barry "30% of on all Ego-Maniacian shampoos'?" didn't make any sense at all...I like Silver Flash but if you could clear these things up; I'd probably like him more. Thanks @GR2Blackout..done from my phone so sorry if this is a wall of text and all bunchy

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

@batkevin74 said:

Just need some clarifications: Is the Silver Flash all silver or is he silver, red & yellow? Just not sure how to picture him in my head. Also is he a runner or a surfer or both? Also this sentence by Barry "30% of on all Ego-Maniacian shampoos'?" didn't make any sense at all...I like Silver Flash but if you could clear these things up; I'd probably like him more. Thanks @GR2Blackout..done from my phone so sorry if this is a wall of text and all bunchy

1: He has silver skin, and a red/yellow costume with SOME black on it. His eyes are yellow, he doesn't have the little lightning things where his ears are, and he has yellow boots/a gold belt.

2: Both, but he surfs more then he runs.

3: Just a wise crack. The battle cry would just be gibberish, but it would sound like what Barry said. Also, meant "off", not "of".

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

Bump