A Marvel Story

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

“Greetings spawn of Buri,” Mephisto hissed at the young man on one knee before him. “What brings you to my realm?”

Jerndrage Culson slowly stood before the evil prince of lies. “I come seeking power and information, dark one.”

“Both things cost,” Mephisto dematerialized into smoke to reappear next to the young man. “What can you offer?”

“My soul.”

Mephisto erupted in flames to match his laughter. “The broken soul of the forgotten son of a creature erased from memory, you bring garbage to my table! Begone!”

Jerndrage flung out an arm and grabbed him by the throat. Mephisto gasped before morphing into a gargantuan beast with a tiny Asgardian speck upon his neck akin to a flea on a dog.

“YOU ARE AN INSIGNIFICANT BLIP!” A giant claw picked him up by the scruff of the neck and held him aloft over his massive maw.

No Caption Provided

“You are about to be an insignificant blip,” Jerndrage replied as he pulled a small white box from his bearskin robe and pointed it. Mephisto’s eye shrank in horror before transporting them back to human size back on the floor.

“You have…”

“The Ultimate Nullifier,” Jerndrage stated holding it at the head of the now slightly cowering demon. “The most devastating weapon in existence, by making the target cease on every level.” Jerndrage tossed it on the floor by Mephisto’s cloven feet. “Yours if you give me what I want.”

Mephisto stared intently at him. “What could you possibly want?”

Jerndrage Culson smiled cruelly.

Notes:

Buri is the father of Bor.

Bor Burison is the father of Odin, Cul, Villi and Ve.

Cul Borson aka The Serpent is the father of Jerndrage.

Jerndrage is Thor’s cousin, Odin’s nephew, and an original creation of myself.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By silverspidey

Did Batkevin just drop a deep cut Marvel story?!

*breathes into bag*

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

Did Batkevin just drop a deep cut Marvel story?!

*breathes into bag*

He's been known to do that. And even when he phones it in, it is still infuriatingly good. lol :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13