5th Column Comics: LEX HARD # 12

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By johnjo719

The room that had been selected for the meeting was the typical room that "bad guys" tended to meet in. Dark, terrible lighting and a weird stench that kind of reminded one of cat piss and vomit. The latter probably resulting from the fact that this warehouse used to be occupied by Stardust junkies, that is until The Cabal had decided they needed the place for their meeting with Alexander Eisenhardt. Now he was a man they were very eager to meet. The Cabal were a very, very elite group of criminals. They had lived their entire lives as criminals, never having held a legal job. Not even a summer job when they were kids. They spent their lives building vast criminal empires and they worked tirelessly to ensure that their Empire didn't crumble, at least not while they still lived. After all, who cares about the state of the world when they're dead?

The Leaders of the Cabal were the heads of international crime syndicates that the everyday layman has never even heard of. There was a man known as Vladimir Blood. He was the most powerful criminal in Eastern Europe. Some said he was from Russia, others from the Ukraine or even Croatia. His origins were unknown by all, maybe even to himself. He was the type of man one didn't take lightly. Although he didn't look like much, he was more than vicious enough to have your entire family murdered in front of your eyes, just because you owed him, a multi-billionaire, a few hundred dollars. He wasn't prone to loud, angry outbursts. He'd much rather whisper your death sentence.

Another person to be wary of was Mama Ting. She was as gangster and old school as they come, despite her relative youth at forty years old. Her age made her the youngest head of The Cabal, but she was by no means the least experienced. She had been running almost the entire criminal underworld in Asia and most of the Middle Eastern criminal underground as well since her early thirties. She first came to power after murdering her father in cold blood while he slept. That alone should have been enough to convince her rivals to fall in line. However, they foolishly decided to go to war with her. When it was all said and done, the body count resembled that of a full scale war between two countries rather than rival criminal factions. She had no qualms about taking out a whole bus load of people if just one of her targets were taking that ride, earning her the nickname Bloody Mama.

The third head of the Cabal was Andre Eneka. He was an African warlord with unrestricted access to large amounts of drugs and soldiers. He had started out as a child soldier in an unspecified(he's never deigned to share that information with anyone) African country and rose to the top first as a squad leader, then general and finally as the leader of his very own nation. He actually topped the Most Wanted Lists of many of the world's countries, but not the public lists that they put out to pacify the people. He cut a truly imposing figure at 7'11 with thick muscles draped all over his tall, dark toned framed.

There was an empty chair there, kept there for Symbolic purposes. It was the chair that belonged to Alexi Eisenhardt, Lex Hard's father. Alexi was what was known as a "gentleman gangster". He was the type of gangster to ask questions first and if the answers were unsatisfactory, shoot later. He controlled the criminal underworld of the UK and made untold billions on his rise to power. His name was only ever whispered because there was a myth that if you said his name loud enough, he'd appear. He was one of the most feared men among the UK's feared men, until he betrayed The Cabal. Now he was just another fugitive from their hired, and highly trained killers. The other heads kept his chair empty at all times because they had decided that no one would sit or remove his chair until his head had been brought to them, after being separated from his body of course.

All of these super criminals had gathered right here in Indigo City for one single purpose: Alexander Eisenhardt. He stood before these uber criminals without even a whiff of fear in his heart. He was confident in his ability to get people to do what he wanted. They stared at him for a long time before their chosen speaker Mama Ting made good use of her role.

"Why have you called us here, Lex?" Mama Ting inquired.

"You know why." Lex replied simply.

"Then you know our price." Vladimir said, jumping in.

"I'm willing to hand over the Carrier serum. You guys can potentially have a veritable super army at your command in a matter of months! A few short years at the most." Lex offered. Mama Ting and the rest of the Bosses remained silent, deep in thought. The intensity of their silence was beginning to make Lex wonder if he'd gambled and lost.

"That is certainly a.....decent offer, but that is not what we want." Eneka replied, finally. "You know what it is we want."

"Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that you're desperate to get your hands on my father, but I, like the rest of the world, have no idea where he is." Lex replied calmly.

Eneka slammed his fist on the table. "You lie!" He barked. " I have people who say they saw you just a few months ago with your father."

"Your people are giving you bad information then Eneka." Lex replied, still unperturbed. " I have no-"

A purple blast of energy hit Lex square in the chest, sending him flying. A woman dressed in a purple ninja outfit stepped out of the shadows, an aura of energy coating her hands. Lex stood up and brushed the charred remains of his thousand dollar suit off non nonchalantly.

"I'm willing to overlook-" Lex started, but didn't get to finish as a wall of purple energy slammed into Lex yet again putting him on his back. As he Laid there, thinking about the many ways he was about to make the three heads suffer in agony, the shadows started crawling all over him, covering him until no parts of his body could be seen, except for his head and throat. A shadow tentacle worked it's way up Lex's body, wrapping itself around his exposed throat and tightening.

"You will tell us where to find Alexi, or you will die here, little Eisenhardt." Vladimir hissed.

check out the latest installment guys, let me know what you think

@batkevin74, @tommythehitman, @impurestcheese, @alexander_wolffe, @cbishop, @knightofthechronicle, @dngn4774

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice. Seems like a pretty dangerous group of Criminals that Lex has brought together. It's always really nice to see a bunch of Doctor Doomesque villains attempting to work together/

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just getting started with the Cabal. They will become very important part of Lex's life

Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alexander_Wolffe

Hmmmm.... Curious about this Cabal. I know it's only Lex's problem right now but I wonder if their eyes will turn to bigger targets like Indio as a whole. Which could pose a threat to certain people.

And huh. Vladimir Blood and Momma Blood. Maybe there's a distant unknown relationship between them?

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have an interesting relationship I hope I can show lol

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@johnjo719: Hmm so we have organised crime, if that doesn't unite our heroes then nothing will. Hopefully Wolffe can step up and deal with this problem with the help of the Response in a big old battle...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Yeah a woman's clairvoyance always works well when she's hyper angry

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bit short but not bad. Methinks the bad guys are going to get a bit of a squishing soon

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol they'll give and take mostly. Lex is in for a rude surprise