Welcome to the all-new wiki requests thread combining the three old threads into one super pinned thread to take care of all your request needs. There are two main types of requests:
- Deletions (Pages that need deleting)
- Changes (Changes that need to be made)
The main purpose of the request thread is for a mod to handle the things regular editors/users can't do on their own so please keep that in mind for when you make your requests.
- If you are requesting a duplicate page be deleted please make sure all page data has been saved/moved.
- If you are requesting a default image be changed make sure the image is already in the gallery and that you include links to both the gallery and the image to use.
- When making requests the more info the better and always include links.
The following is a list of things only mods/staff can do so anything related to them can be requested here:
- Page/Image Deletion
- Page Renaming
- Aliases (Adding/Removing/Changing)
- Issue/Episode Moving (Yes existing issues and episodes can be moved)
- Adding Genders, Powers, Themes or Character Types
And as a new addition to the request thread if you have a page you want worked on, or you think it needs improvement, but are unable to do so yourself you can request it here as well. Anyone can handle requests of this type if they are up to it, once complete please reply in this thread.
And of course there are a some ground rules (most are the same as before):
- Do not make assumptions, you may know your intentions but you should not assume that everyone knows what character you are talking about or who an image is of, information is important.
- If you are an inactive editor or new to editing please include an explanation justifying your request.
- If you are unable to add links to your request due to new account limitations or general glitchyness please include text links.
- Please use common sense.
- If you have a request that is not related to the wiki please take it to a mod of the appropriate section of the site.
- Default Images need to be of high quality, this can be difficult at times but it is a must.
- Default Images (and all wiki images on CV) should not be watermarked.
- A Default Image should spotlight the page it will be the default for: that means no speech bubbles, no other things taking attention and of course they should be family friendly. Covers make terrible default images.
- Default images should also be accurate and as up to date as possible and be for the main continuity.
- Whenever possible comic images should take priority over TV, Movie, Cartoon, Anime, Game, Merchandise, Statue or Toy images.
- Fan Art should never be used as a default image.
- If you are replacing bad issue covers please keep in mind that the images must be of the retail cover. Replacing old covers with new digital ones that have been modified with newer branding or have the price removed are not allowed.
- Make sure all data from the page to be deleted has been moved/saved.
- If a page needs to be merged please do so yourself so that it is ready for a mod.
- If you are requesting multiple images to be deleted from a single gallery please tag them with some sort of delete tag such as Delete, Delete Me, etc.
- If you run across a page named "dupe" you can ignore it, that is what we call pages that need to be deleted, they regularly get purged or recycled.