#451 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ultimate_knight
#452 Posted by Ultimate_Knight (10253 posts) - - Show Bio
#453 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimate_knight: things might improve, if they do I won't be as inclined to leave.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
#454 Posted by Ultimate_Knight (10253 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimate_knight: things might improve, if they do I won't be as inclined to leave.

Okay. That is good again. Thank you again for your contributions to this site.

#455 Posted by jazz1987 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if "things" and "locations" should add publishers to the info box?

#456 Edited by Renchamp (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

@jazz1987 said:

I was wondering if "things" and "locations" should add publishers to the info box?

Locations would make little sense, as real world locations could not be attributed to a certain publisher. Things is iffy. If the page is written well enough, it should be obvious what publisher has used either.

#457 Posted by BlueEcho (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest that we not allow them to change fonts ever again.

#458 Edited by Cypher7850 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

TBH.. I don't know if this was suggested. But a Reading Order section for Comic book characters would be nice.

#459 Posted by Renchamp (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

@cypher7850: I would love this, as reading by published dates are not always correct. Maybe as another tab for the page (like with Reading Recommendations) with an updated list format.

That said, it would take a lot of work for wiki editors. I did two informal reading orders for pre-X-Force Cable and Siryn in my lists and they took quite a bit of tweaking to get right.

#460 Posted by Cypher7850 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp I thought of this when I was sorting out my Doctor Who DVD collection.. Since the Doctor's chronology is complicated, I'd like the task of creating the Reading Order for him (should this feature be implanted).

#461 Posted by Renchamp (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

@cypher7850: I would suggest doing something like this, but I also know that the Doctor Who stuff would likely have over 100 items in the list, at which point our limited list function would stop letting you order stuff. Maybe a series of lists under 100 issues. Otherwise, we can dream that the new wiki (teased but not guaranteed) includes something like this.

#462 Posted by _Gaff_ (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

Next to Team, Friends, Enemies. Maybe have a tab for alternate versions.

So say I am on Batman's wiki page. I go to this tab and I can find the wiki page for Batman of Earth-22 or Batman of Earth-17. It would make finding alternate versions easier.

#463 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: alts generally do not get their own pages.

#464 Posted by _Gaff_ (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: alts generally do not get their own pages.

But some do. Should they be deleted?

#465 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: the ones that exist are for a reason and there are not nearly enough of them to warrant adding a feature like you suggested.

#466 Posted by _Gaff_ (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: the ones that exist are for a reason and there are not nearly enough of them to warrant adding a feature like you suggested.

Oh ok.

Why doe some alts get pages and others do not?

#467 Edited by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: Some meet certain criteria that we have defined, mainly it is based on how different they are followed by number of appearances and in other instances they are added by staff who can do whatever they want.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#468 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (1847 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for a specific post of mine earlier I knew the date I posted it on, but I had to wage like 10 pages to narrow down the time correctly.

When viewing post history, it might be useful to be able to restrict by date.

#469 Posted by joshua755 (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

To have a mobile version or an app so that way pictures can be added to the battle form access your account etc honestly this imo in the main thing that needs to be done

#470 Posted by Riddlersriddle (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly a video-game section for the wiki as there are many comic-related video games which could be added

#471 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio
#472 Posted by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio
#473 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: eh maybe, the version number was for the thread not the site, the site is probably almost double digits. I doubt anything was implemented in these ten pages so might as well leave it be.