This week's comics

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

So I've been trying to put up the summaries on this week's comics. I've got a few up. I have some set up but haven't read them yet. I'll try to get to it later but if someone wants to add (and get the points) for Superman 659, Ion 11, Robin 159, and Silent War 2, let me know or just take them on.

Be as descriptive as you like. You don't have to be overly descriptive. My only recommendation is to put the Spoiler warning if you're giving stuff away (like I've been doing).

I'd do these myself but I have a date with Lil' G-Girl this afternoon.

Oh and one more thing, if you plan on putting up any other new titles, it helps if you have an image of the actual comic, not the pretty clean image that can be found on the web before they're released. You can usually find the real image (with logo and all) or scan it if you have a scanner. We want to keep this consistent and not confuse people.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Okay, I just did Superman 659. Looks like that's all I'll be doing for now.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I didn't check if they were done already but if they weren't I'll do this weeks Invincible, X-Men first class, Wonder Woman, Gen 13 and Supes & Bats VS Aliens & Predators.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

I did Wonder Woman already...uhm, you know what I mean. That'd be great. I didn't pick up the other ones. Again, make sure you have the real covers. I've read Robin and I'll try to do a write up later on.

Thanks.
Post Edited:2007-02-22 17:36:59

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I did Invincible. There are no volumes for X-men first class or the current Gen 13 so I didn't do those, I'll do the volumes and the issues later. I haven't read supes/bats vs aliens/preds yet so I'll wait to add it till I can do the summary.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

You could always create a volume as long as you add an issue. Doesn't matter which one.

What's the Publish date on Invincible? The month in the little fine print? Usually they're two months ahead. That's what we list as the publish date. When we spotlight an issue, we can put the actual release date.

One more thing, did it come out this week or last week? My list has it at last week.
Post Edited:2007-02-22 19:15:08

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I didn't check the publish date, I'll change it to whatever's inside. I think you're right about when it came out. I read it with this week's batch so I guess that's why I thought it was new.

EDIT: The month I had (February) was the correct one.
Post Edited:2007-02-23 00:10:44

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

No problem. I appreciate you adding the info. I've always wanted to read Invincible but missed out when it first came out. I've seen the honkin' editions. Maybe some day...

Le Francais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Le Francais