There's still stuff to get fixed...

donose6889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there Comic Vine community. This will practically be my last message here since it seems that no one wants to do this stuff here. Thanks to whoever did the change of name of the argentine manga editorial of One Piece into Editorial Ivrea. But the covers there are wrong because those ones are of Larp Editores. I would recommend to delete this section of Ivrea now and create two new ones. One for Larp Editores (former argentine editorial) and Ivrea Editorial (current one) FYI Larp Editores has done and published 42 volumes in total of One Piece, while Ivrea Editorial has done and published the first 21 ones and from 42 to 60. Someone please take the time to do this work since it's quite important stuff to be modified. Thanks.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#2 KillerZ  Moderator

Maybe because others don't know much about that version of the comics, and don't have the time to do the research. Also if it is so important to you, you wouldn't pass off the work to other and would go through the effort to fix it yourself. As I commented on your other topic, from your previous user, this is community built wiki, everyone can add the info that is missing.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#3 KillerZ  Moderator

There's also the thing that random posts get lost on the forum, as mods don't just peruse them for requests. We have subsections in the forums Editing & Tools would be the place to ask such questions or for requests.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/editing-tools-2761/

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@killerz: careful, this guy is an obsessive stalker, you don't want him to latch on to you.