Supernatural: Origins

amberlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By amberlove

Can I submit pages for Supernatural: Origins? It's based on the show Supernatural and I'm not sure if that's something you specifically don't want to see. It's hard to tell how well the comic will do but Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel both had successful comics.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Starleafgirl

Go right ahead. :) There's no problem submitting legit comic book adaptions of TV shows. Or video games, for that matter. Or anime. So long as they're actual comic books/graphic novels, lol.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Starleafgirl

I'm hoping to see Veronica Mars here eventually, if they end up making comic books based on that TV show. :)

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

Starleafgirl says:

"I'm hoping to see Veronica Mars here eventually, if they end up making comic books based on that TV show. :)"

It's official! Starleafgirl smokes crack.

Course, I'm waiting for a Firefly ongoing...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Satyrquaze says:

"Starleafgirl says:
"I'm hoping to see Veronica Mars here eventually, if they end up making comic books based on that TV show. :)"
It's official! Starleafgirl smokes crack. Course, I'm waiting for a Firefly ongoing... "

lmao. That aint right.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Starleafgirl

Veronica Mars' story continuing into comic books, as Season 4: I heard it on TV Series Finale.com's podcast. ;)

Series' creator Rob Thomas: "I think the best odds for seeing the continuation of the Veronica Mars story is in comic book form. I had a meeting with DC Comics last week. They want to do the series. I want to do the series. It's just a matter of making a deal and figuring out when I have time to write it."