Some Ideas for added power sets

primemover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By primemover

Construct Creation(Green Lantern, Quasar, Plastic Man) - Create shapes and machines with energy, some matter and even including own body, range of power is from creating basic shapes to complicated machinery.

Transmutation(Firestorm, Silver Surfer) - Turn one element into another.

Transformation(Circe, Nebulon) - Turn one thing into another, people into animals, trucks into butterflies, etc.

Technopathy(The Ghost, The Engineer, Micah on Heroes) - Control machinery/computers either mentally or via touch

Illusion Creation(Vartox, Halo, Dazzler, any master telepath) - Creating holograms and other illusions, range of power from creating sparkling lights to a whole scene.

Density Manipulation(Vision, Thunder, Martian Manhunter, Will O' the Wisp) - from super dense to intangible

Super Leaping(Hulk, Abomination, Spider-Man) - jumping real far!

Grappling(Dr. Octopus, Medusa, Poision Ivy, Mr. Fantastic) - basically the ability to control others with appendages, even if not part of body

Matter Manipulation(Nebulon) - animating matter, shrinking things, etc

Post Edited:2007-01-02 07:50:14

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

primemover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By primemover

Ah cool, guess they don't show up on the left if they don't have an icon or something.

Has Gravity Manipulation been created yet?

Post Edited:2007-01-02 09:50:01

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

primemover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By primemover

Sweet, thanks. I am now finding out how to find these powers, through editing a character page. Is this the only way to see these unlisted powers?

So Blob has gravity control powers? I was thinking more along the lines of Gravitron that can actually control gravity.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

Not that we encourage direct quoting of other resources but from marvel.com: "The Blob could create a mono-directional gravity field extending five feet from his center of balance, rendering himself virtually immovable as long as he was in contact with the ground." Is it (or was it) one of his main powers? No. Something that he had and could be addressed in his bio.

primemover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By primemover

Cool, I guess that is gravity control, just on a smaller personal level. I wonder what would happen if a moving Juggernaut collided with a planted Blob?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Classic Juggs would throw him into the air with ground still attached to his feet.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By DEADPOOL

primemover says:

"Cool, I guess that is gravity control, just on a smaller personal level. I wonder what would happen if a moving Juggernaut collided with a planted Blob?"

There was an issue of the X-Men where Blob mocked Juggernaut, but got scared and moved before Juggernaut hit him. In a What If? Blob didn't move... and got splattered!