[Resolved] Surely made error but don't know what error ...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

firnustius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By firnustius

Hi,

I want to update some old issue, the example is De Sade : i post 4 issue yesterady, 2 was accepted on 2 not. Don't understand the difference ....

Approved : http://www.comicvine.com/de-sade-3-alla-bastiglia/4000-491028/ title Alla Bastiglia (uppercase on first letter and on Bastiglia because it's proper noun)

Denied : #4 - Il culo del peto :Capitalisation on first letter of sentence, no proper noun, then no other Capitalisation.

Maybe it's Capitalisation ? Maybe not ? I just want to understand.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

@firnustius: I left comments at least twice, issues shouldn't be added to the wiki with visible nudity Tue-Thur.

firnustius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper . OK, but (sorry for the but)

I don't see your comment ? Surely if i see it , i make better update/proposition ... Where can i find it ? ( I click on wiki history , see only denied, no notification etc ...

Thank you

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@firnustius: there are two ways to see comments on your submissions, first you can turn on wiki notifications on your settings page, you will then be sent a notification about them until you are out of moderation, second on your wiki history page look at the left column that says wiki edit #, click on the number and you will see the submission and the comment.

firnustius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My fault .... (but i didn't receive the notification, even with activation "each time") . I click on New Issue ...

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@firnustius: to the left of New Issue is the edit number, that is what you click.

firnustius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I say "My fault", I'm guilty here ....