Recommended Reading?

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Maniac2312

I've been wondering about this for a while now. I've been wanting to add/check on some recommended reading for a few teams/characters on the profile pages, but when I go to that selection there is nothing there. How does one go about adding to that?

If this has been addressed before, a link would be appreciated as I can't find it.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator

@maniac2312: No guidelines but:

• Text should not be copied from other CV wiki pages or anywhere else.
  • Volumes/Issues/Story Arcs should be linked to, having just plain text isn't all that useful if what you are recommending isn't linked to.
  • Proper headers should be used.
  • The Recommended Reading shouldn't be a redundant complete list of all appearances, just the Best Of, if the character/teams only had a few appearances its probably best to wait until there are more.
  • You don't have to give a description along with the recommended picks but it is helpful to at least have some basic description.
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

@renchamp: Thank you,I'll give it another try. My problem may be because I only have a mobile device to work on.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@maniac2312: editing on a mobile device is not recommended, it can result in unintended edits that can lead to a ban.

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: I totally understand. I tried editing a list on my main account and totally lost the list.....and can't get back to the account on my desktop to fix it. (Not banned, just can't remember the password ??)