miguel_yanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By miguel_yanke

Hi people!
I've been looking for tutorial to know some questions i cant answer by my self, but there's nothing for this. so here they come!
1) At first I added all my Alternate reallities photos into a field called "Alternate Gallery"  [In my personal gallery] then i toke it from "my images" when i needed edditing articles. 
Now, i want to know if there's a way to link each photo with his character official gallery from my personal gallery or if i have to go gallery to gallery adding each image to his character.

2) I think it should be asked before, but, again, i don't know where should it is, i've found some characters with Alternate galleries and Earth-XXX... is it correct? can i do it? personally, i prefer add image into Alternate realities with the Earth-xxx named.

3) I have create a double gallery in my personal gallery, first is full of image and the other one [the copy] is empty, How can i erase this gallery?

Thanks for all! ^_^

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I'm afraid I can't give you specific answers, because I'm not sure what you're asking.  However, you might find the answers you're looking for in this Guide.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Precise
@miguel_yanke said:
" 1) At first I added all my Alternate reallities photos into a field called "Alternate Gallery"  [In my personal gallery] then i toke it from "my images" when i needed edditing articles.  Now, i want to know if there's a way to link each photo with his character official gallery from my personal gallery or if i have to go gallery to gallery adding each image to his character.
I hope I understand it correctly, but I think what you're saying is that you have all the pictures in your own gallery right now which you use for editing articles without uploading it to the characters gallery first. Which shouldn't be a problem. And the second part is that you want the pictures you have in your own gallery now in the gallery of the character page? In that case you can go to the characters gallery and click upload, and then you can select pictures from your own gallery to upload to the characters gallery.

" 2) I think it should be asked before, but, again, i don't know where should it is, i've found some characters with Alternate galleries and Earth-XXX... is it correct? can i do it? personally, i prefer add image into Alternate realities with the Earth-xxx named.
You can add images of characters from different realities to the 'alternate realities' page (if they have one) and just named the picture like you said 'Earth-(random number)'. So yup, good way to do it =)

" 3) I have create a double gallery in my personal gallery, first is full of image and the other one [the copy] is empty, How can i erase this gallery?  Thanks for all! ^_^ "
I don't think you can erase it yourself.. Perhaps a moderator can help with that. 

Anyway, I hope I understood and answered your questions right =)
miguel_yanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By miguel_yanke

Sorry for my english U-.-...
Thx Precise for all  and xerox that was exactly what i was looking for!!! ^_^

1) This is exactly what i'm doing right now. But i was asking if there's other [and faster] way to upload from my gallery to others... but i think there's not U-.-

2) I was commenting that 'cause i've seen some characters' galleries with both options and i don't know where to upload.

3) I think i'm going to wait to 10,000,000 pnts to get it by my self XD