Avatar image for the_pants_party
The Pants Party

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The Pants Party

Hey everyone, I'm actually an admin over at stashmycomics.com (bobthegopher on those forums) and I'm really enjoying the site here. I'm pretty OCD, so I spend my time indexing over there and now I can do it here as well. :)

Anyway, my suggestion: a uniform way of indexing issue titles. On my site, I always make sure it goes "Arc Title, Part #: Issue Title" so that everything is even and neat. Even if in the book it says "Chapter" or whatever, I switch it to "Part" so everything fits and I make sure to always juse the # as a number, rather than spelled out. I suppose that's a judgment call, but it feels better to me. The other stuff should be a no-brainer though. I've seen some done as "Issue Title (Part # of Arc Title)" and other weird variations which definitely annoys the hell out of me.

For instance:

*Warbound, Part 6

[Instead of "Warbound - Part VI"]

*The Rise and Fall of the Shi'Ar Empire, Part 10: In Exile

[Instead of "The Rise and Fall of the Shi'Ar Empire: Chapter Ten: In Exile"]

Anyway, just my little gripe. Since this is such a user-edited site, everything is done differently by from person to person. If we could hash out one way of doing the issue titles, I think the site could be that much cleaner and better.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

Thanks for your shameless self promotion and defamation of my only source of happiness in my life. I am going to jump off the roof of my house onto a bed of nails in hopes of distracting myself from the immense emotional pain you have just put me through.