Images

tyger_raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tyger_raven

Okay, I'm just brainstorming here, guys, so if what I'm suggesting isn't possible, then that's cool and all that.

But, I was thinking. Is there some way to link the images that show up on the side where team members are with the images gallery that's set up for every team? I'm just asking because, like I totally get and understand that Spiderman 2099 is listed under Spiderman to avoid confusion. However, is it possible to put a picture of Spiderman 2099 in the images gallery and let that picture be what shows up when you're looking over at that list of members of Exiles?

Like I said, I'm just trying to brainstorm. I suppose another way to do it and make it less confusing would be to create a page for Miguel O'Hara and then have a picture of spidrman 2099 set up for his bio page, then in the members section, I could put Miguel O'Hara instead of Spiderman?

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

I had a similar thought: Say the Spider-Man page has a paragraph or two about Spidey 2099, is there a way to show a picture of Spidey 2099 next to that section?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

In my opinion, I think there could be a separate "Spider-Man 2099" page. I think he's distinct enough to warrant one. Now Captain Cascader and Red L.A.M.P. may disagree with me.

For, say Robin, I can see just included them all in one page. But we're talking the future and pretty much a different character. He almost shouldn't even be called Spider-Man. Guess we'll see how others feel.

Avatar image for captain_cascader
Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Captain Cascader

I'm open to this, but I want to watch people debate and see what kind of data people submit for at least a week before we decide. Remind me in a week.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Maxim

Lol.