How do I change "episode" to "issue"? Can I?

giddygoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi! I'm new to wiki editing here, and I've tried to find the answer to this question in the forums, but I've failed. I'm trying to create an entry for a trade paperback. I created the volume - yay - and now I'm trying to create the issue. But the wiki has only given me the option to create a new episode. Do I need a mod to change this for me? Or did I set up the volume wrong?

Here's the page, if it's needed: Superman: Action Comics: The Arena (Series) - Comic Vine (gamespot.com)

Thanks in advance!

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

@giddygoon: I see what you’ve done. You’ve gone and created a series page; which is used for tv shows and anime. What you’d be wanting to do is create a volume page as volumes are for comics and manga.

@killerz would you be able to move the series page to a volume?

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3 KillerZ  Moderator

@cloudguy: @giddygoon: Darn, and I was the one who approved it. somehow missed it was a series. Unfortunately you have to create a new volume. Only thing we can move are issues between volumes. We can't change the categories like: characters to teams, series to volume, etc.

giddygoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By giddygoon

@cloudguy and @killerz: Thanks for letting me know! I definitely got confused by the "series" term and because the page literally says "Volume." Or it did. Anyway. I'll create the right kind of volume now.