Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Captain Cascader

valinorbob says:

"I have noticed that there is a good/neutral/evil switch for users, but there is no Hero/Villain switch for actual characters, why is this? It just seems odd that at the top of Thanos's bio it says, "This page covers the Marvel **hero** Thanos."Could something like what is done with users be added to character pages? So that the color scheme of the page is different, allowing you to tell at a glance that this character is good/evil?"

Before we launched we had a clever way to deal with character alignment. It wasn't polished enough to make launch, but we'll be revisiting it in January. It's a lot more fun then a flag, I can tell you that.

valinorbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By valinorbob

I have noticed that there is a good/neutral/evil switch for users, but there is no Hero/Villain switch for actual characters, why is this? It just seems odd that at the top of Thanos's bio it says, "This page covers the Marvel hero Thanos."

Could something like what is done with users be added to character pages? So that the color scheme of the page is different, allowing you to tell at a glance that this character is good/evil?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Now I'm curious.

valinorbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points