#201 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio
#202 Posted by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper Ok, I'll go add the cast list to the episodes now.

#203 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: from what I've seen the GoT comic series has very few fans on this site and very little has been added, the amount of characters added is a fraction of who has appeared in the comics I'm sure so you are making a lot of work for yourself when you might not need to.

#204 Posted by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: from what I've seen the GoT comic series has very few fans on this site and very little has been added, the amount of characters added is a fraction of who has appeared in the comics I'm sure so you are making a lot of work for yourself when you might not need to.

It's no problem, I have a couple of them lying around somewhere. I was planning on working on the comic once I was finished with the show.

#205 Edited by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper I've added season 1-2 cast what do you think? I was possibly thinking of putting a spoiler block on the supporting cast as it's not that important.

#206 Edited by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: looks good, the h2's don't need the extra bold though

#207 Posted by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: looks good, the h2's don't need the extra bold though

Right ok, what about putting a spoiler block over the supporting cast? As it reduces how much you have to scroll.

#208 Posted by pikahyper (18139 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: the spoiler would be redundant since it already gets hidden by default

#209 Posted by CheesyFries (211 posts) - - Show Bio

So, uhm I tried to add an episode to the Lucifer wiki page on here and I got denied. Is it because it doesn't follow the comic or what?

#210 Posted by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesyfries What exactly do you mean by denied? Did it tell you that you have to wait for it to go through moderation? Seeing as you are new here.

#211 Posted by CheesyFries (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: I actually got it through. I had a watermark on my picture for the episode so it was denied.

#212 Edited by Cloudguy (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesyfries Ah, that would make sense, we don't allow watermarks on wiki images.