#5201 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5202 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how this one should go. There is a New York Comic Con Exclusive Variant Cover concept, and a New York Comic Con 2006 concept. The 2006 concept has one issue tagged to it- Witchblade #95, but the NYCC Exclusive Variant is tagged to it as well. It narrows down the search to have the 2006 concept, so it's just cross-referencing. A lot of the Retailer Exclusive Variant pages only have one issue tagged to them, so the one comic tagged isn't an issue to me- just... do there need to be 2 NYCC concepts?

#5203 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5204 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5205 Edited by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: done, the stand alone New York Comic Con 2006 concept page has a different purpose and it shouldn't be tagged to issues or anywhere in the wiki really, not sure if you ever followed the editorial side of things over the years but back in the olden days it was common for the editorial staff to create these yearly concepts for the conventions they went to and the concepts have no real purpose as part of the wiki but they did have a purpose to the editorial side of things, specifically so they could tag news articles and then users could find all coverage from a specific convention. To my knowledge this is the one instance where staff created wiki pages that purely benefited editorial, they are still attached to articles though so we wouldn't delete them.

There may be a handful of occasions where these convention concepts have been attached to issues but they should only be attached if the convention was visited in the actual issue, this kind of thing doesn't usually happen though because of copyright but on occasion some conventions are obvious like a character being in San Diego at a nameless convention on the waterfront that is obviously SDCC or NYCC, times like those the concepts have been used but it is rare.

#5206 Edited by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Ah, okay. I saw the other convention concepts, but for whatever reason, that one threw me. Thanks.

#5207 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio
#5208 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5209 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5210 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5211 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5212 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5213 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5214 Posted by Superkitty (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Please delete Quid facto #2 issue, it was put in the wrong series

#5215 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5216 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

Velocity#1 has a dead picture for the issue. The picture directly below it is the main cover. Please just delete the dead picture. Thanks.

#5217 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5218 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5219 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5220 Edited by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio
#5221 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5222 Edited by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

Please delete Cosmic Comics Exclusive Variant Cover concept page.

The page already exists here. I missed it on my list of variants, and created the new page. My bad.

P.S. Rollback the 50 points I got for creating the page too, please. Fair's fair.

#5223 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: done, downside to having a system that can handle a users points with 100% accuracy in real time is that we can't remove points.

#5224 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Gah, well, they don't really matter to me anyway. I just wanted to be fair about it. Thanks.

#5225 Edited by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5226 Posted by EPYON8675 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you delete this page on the Stalker, there is already a page for him here's the link to the original page.

#5227 Edited by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

Delete the image I've placed in the Delete tag on the Beyonders page.

#5228 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5229 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio
#5230 Posted by Renchamp (7830 posts) - - Show Bio
#5231 Posted by Cloudguy (2346 posts) - - Show Bio
#5232 Posted by Riddlersriddle (3439 posts) - - Show Bio
#5233 Edited by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5234 Posted by Riddlersriddle (3439 posts) - - Show Bio
#5235 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5236 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Got a deletion/combo request, but it's a bit of a bug report too. There is a concept page for VA Comicon Exclusive Variant Cover, and a newly created page for Virginia Comic Con Exclusive Variant Cover. These are the same thing. We Virginians call it the Virginia Comicon, but going by their Facebook page, they are called VA Comicon, because they do cons in Richmond, Fairfax, and I don't know where else- probably Virginia Beach.

Anyway, I was going to move the issues from the Virginia page to the VA page, but when I tried to click the "2 appearances" link under Witchablade and the "1 appearances" link under Grimm Fairy Tales, they open up pages that say "Witchblade appears in 187 issues in this volume" and "Grimm Fairy Tales appears in 126 issues in this volume" respectively.

#5237 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: hmm looks like it is just for concepts, I'll report it. And done, the work-around to figure out what those three issues were is to use the First appearance link.

#5238 Posted by cbishop (15565 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: I don't understand how that worked, but okay. Thanks for getting the issues to the right page.

#5239 Posted by Ace20XD6 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Double post by me https://comicvine.gamespot.com/dc-extended-universe/4015-56253/forums/5-best-comic-storylines-1949292/1

#5240 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio

@ace20xd6: done, this forum is for the wiki though, you'd ask a forum mod to delete a thread.

#5241 Edited by Blackleopard (2 posts) - - Show Bio

After I suppose 10 years, It's come to my attention I actually have a profile page here on Comicvine with a super old photo of me as it's head line. Is it possible to have that photo deleted? https://comicvine.gamespot.com/shawntae-howard/4040-56200 (I'm not too big on having RL pictures of myself online).

This Image particularly I would like removed https://comicvine.gamespot.com/shawntae-howard/4040-56200/images/images/1300-636117

(Also, being new to this, how does one go about generally updating and editing the pages?) Some of this stuff is really dated.

#5242 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackleopard: the image has been deleted, if you click the Edit button on your creator page you'll be able to edit the different sections.

#5243 Posted by Blackleopard (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#5244 Posted by fables87 (1769 posts) - - Show Bio
#5245 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio
#5246 Posted by fables87 (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure Germans should be a team or not.

#5247 Posted by fables87 (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

I made Dullahan a team instead of a character (Dullahan), but I can't seem to copy the main image over.

#5248 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87 said:

I'm not sure Germans should be a team or not.

Ya I was looking at that, I would say it is right on the line, it kinda makes sense as long as it is used responsibly and for the correct time period. I think it needs a different name though, something like Germanic Tribes which is what I am more familiar with or maybe Germanic People, just "Germans" makes it sound too broad.

And done, the image can't be moved cause of that bug. If you want that image right away you'll have to create a new Dullahan team page with the image added when it is created, then move the associations from the old to the new and request the old one be deleted, otherwise I guess download the image and upload it when the bug is fixed.

#5249 Posted by fables87 (1769 posts) - - Show Bio
#5250 Posted by pikahyper (18415 posts) - - Show Bio