Comicvine 2022 Project Results

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

Edited By cloudguy

Is it just me or has 2022 flown by? With the majority of the global pandemic behind us, film and Tv have caught up and started to produce and release more content. Marvel has released an entire phase’s worth of content in a year. DC has been DC and not really knowing what it’s doing, but with James Gunn heading the DCU, we might get some stability.

While writing this, it’s dawned on me that I’ve been documenting my additions to Comicvine for 4 years now. I don’t know if it’s been making a difference to users, but to me, it’s nice to see Comicvine get better over the years and fill in those gaps. Even if the obscure ones are still lingering behind, they’ll be added eventually.

While 2022 has been a good year for the film and tv industry, how has that translated over to Comicvine? Let’s have a look at what’s been done in that section of CV over the year!

Milestones

Over the course of 2022, I personally added 1304 episodes to Comicvine. To help keep track of what I’ve added, I break it down into 3 categories. Anime, Animated & Live action.

No Caption Provided

A surprisingly chunky chart this year. With Animated and Anime episodes nearly having an equal split this year in comparison to previous years. With Animated for the first time taking the lead compared to anime. Will it hold up next year?

• Live Action: 128
  • Animated: 623
  • Anime: 553

The three largest shows I added to the wiki this year were:

With 1304 added this year, how does it compare to the previous 3 years?

No Caption Provided

In comparison to last year, there has been an improvement, 439 more episodes were added compared to 2021. However, I’m still slacking behind how I did in 2019 as I added 785 more episodes in 2019 compared to 2022.

Overall, this year was more productive than the previous, but I feel that I could have done better. I think 2023 will be far better going forward as I feel I’ll be getting more free time to do the things I enjoy such as wiki editing.

See you all next year.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

You've been busy! I had my best writing year so far. :)