Character Search

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but noticing when I edit characters I can't seem to find what I'm looking of as easy. With certain issues of Everafter, I type in "Connor Woolf" or "Toad Jr." and it takes me a few "see more results" to find what I'm exactly looking for. Is there a reason I'm seeing all the wolf characters or all the toad characters?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

@fables87: they released a brand new search engine a week ago, from scratch if I remember correctly, relevancy is tricky but they are working on it.

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Thanks! Well they bring back the publisher in the search too? Kind of gets confusing with characters with the same name, especially if they don't have a photo.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@fables87: I hope so, I've brought up the missing search metadata multiple times as publisher is missing from almost everything along with counts for some pages as well as dates, it is making editing extremely annoying and more time consuming than usual. I've asked for an ETA for the metadata to come back but have not heard anything yet.

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Thanks for bringing this up though. I figured I wasn't the only one having issues.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@fables87: np, I'm in the same boat as everyone else with all the editing I do so I have no problem advocating for what we need.