Another story arc request denied incorrectly

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkHeraldMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Once again, I've submitted a valid story arc and got it denied by a mod who doesn't know better, and because there's no ability for them to simply ask for more details, they reject it because they don't want to google. This has happened so many times and is so frustrating. The full submission for story arcs is broken, and has been for weeks, and posts here in the forum go ignored and mods don't seem to care or fix it.

Are there any mods here who actually want to do more than reject claims because their personal knowledge isn't all encompassing? Maybe google something someone's asking for to confirm it actually is real, or reach out with a request for more info if you need it. These flat "rejected" responses are so frustrating when the request is legit and it's the mod at fault, not the user submitting it.

For any mod who might read this, though I doubt it, I'm referring to request 229726 for story arc "When Bongos Collide!" which is specifically referenced in the below three comics across different series titles.

1. Itchy & Scratchy Comics #3 - When Bongos Collide Part 1
  2. Simpsons Comics #5 - When Bongos Collide! part 2
  3. Bartman #3 - Bartman Meets Radioactive Man: The Final Collision

Easily found on this website alone without looking elsewhere, but it can be found on other sites too. Moderating is more than "no" sometimes.

/frustrated rant