Zeno can destroy multiple universes at the same time, but can he survive radiation?

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By removekebab

A few months back I lurked on a thread debating wether or not DB characters could survive a nuke, with some saying they could easily survive the blast but not the radiation or the heat(even though weaker characters have survived planets blowing up on their faces). Do you think the same logic should apply to Zeno, the angels and the gods of destruction? Would a nuke kill the end-all be-all of the Dragon Ball universe?

And yes I'm trying to make a point here in case you haven't noticed.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god please don't do this...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

Anyone Saiyan level and above, would be able to survive a nuke, I would think.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zzagirl

It would be an incredible lowball attempt (which isn't very uncommon on these days) to actually argue that DB characters cannot survive the radiation from a nuke... however, since there has never been an actual instance of radiation, in general, in the Dragonball manga entirely, many would argue that they cannot survive simply because they simply do not possess the feats to place in argument in their favor...

Just remember, when Beerus was first introduced, many debaters made an argument stating Beerus was only Solar System level, the DB universe had only 4 galaxies, and no one was lightspeed until Beerus and co. were introduced.

Take their arguments and statements with a grain of salt, laugh about it, and simply move on instead of attempting to engage in a debate with someone who would make such an absurd argument.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone try to argue that Zeno would die from breathing in the ashes lol.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The battle forums are based on feats.

Could superbrick survive Kharmic annihilation just because he can punch a planet to death?

I think not.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno has precisely zero radiation resistance feats, therefore even a moderate amount of radiation should be enough to kill him.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he doesn't have neck resistance feats either

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically,Zeno has never blocked a punch from a toddler,and since he has no feats of tanking punches from said toddler,I oneshot him.

Eat your heart out Beerus

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno has precisely zero radiation resistance feats, therefore even a moderate amount of radiation should be enough to kill him.

So like has LT or Demonbane ever been exposed to radiation?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless: they would die too just like The Presence, Lucifer, Darsh, Hades and many more characters that never showed resistance to radiation... Its that simple on cv.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: yeah and odin, darkseid,spectre would die by an attack like radiation too since they never showed resistence to it.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Universes in DB are house size

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jplaya2023

this has to be a troll thread. zeno survived the void of space but yet we're asking if radiation can kill him. lol

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this has to be a troll thread. zeno survived the void of space but yet we're asking if radiation can kill him. lol

Meta commentary on the battle forum.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Super Dragon Balls are bigger than the universe?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lettsplay10

@lettsplay10 said:

So Super Dragon Balls are bigger than the universe?

no they are table size

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should survive. Only normal biological mortals would be killed by radiation.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean he tanked collapse of spacetime of 12 universe, a radiation shouldn't be a problem. Even a supernova explosion has tons of radiation. However this is a bait thread and I find it hilarious how well it worked lol

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Beast_mode999

Even though he has no feats ill be fair... He did survive the destruction of space time and 12 other universes so I don't see why not.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mrx1122

@beast_mode999: we don't need feats for something like that or else we can say galactus,trigon, darkschneider can't survive radiation also.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

@beast_mode999: we don't need feats for something like that or else we can say galactus,trigon, darkschneider can't survive radiation also.

honestly if someone were to venture anywhere in the milky way other than where we are now they would experience high levels of radiation

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

I mean he tanked collapse of spacetime of 12 universe, a radiation shouldn't be a problem. Even a supernova explosion has tons of radiation. However this is a bait thread and I find it hilarious how well it worked lol

It's not bait, I'm just trying to make a point about how stupid the battle forum can be.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pls stahp.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619 said:
@alextheboss said:

It's not bait, I'm just trying to make a point about how stupid the battle forum can be.

Except there could easily be dragon ball characters who would die to a nuke. Considering Krillin was hurt by a bullet I could easily see the writers thinking a nuke would kill him. Also Goku wore a suite to survive in the Earth's center, which is much cooler than the heat from a nuke.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@removekebab said:
@josephgomes619 said:
@alextheboss said:

Except there could easily be dragon ball characters who would die to a nuke. Considering Krillin was hurt by a bullet I could easily see the writers thinking a nuke would kill him. Also Goku wore a suite to survive in the Earth's center, which is much cooler than the heat from a nuke.

There's two sides to that argument but I'm not getting into that right now.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By alextheboss

@removekebab said:
@alextheboss said:
@removekebab said:
@josephgomes619 said:
@alextheboss said:

There's two sides to that argument but I'm not getting into that right now.

I mean it's Toei original "filler" anyways. But if Goku can get killed by a virus, I so no reason why radiation wouldn't kill him.

HxH spoiler

This exact scenario happened in HxH. The bad guy survived the nuke (barely) but lager died from radiation like a weak later.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Beast_mode999

@alextheboss:

off topic

My friend said that there may be a continuation to HxH which is by far my favorite action Anime. Is this true?

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By removekebab

This exact scenario happened in HxH. The bad guy survived the nuke (barely) but lager died from radiation like a weak later.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't radiation, rather it was some freak poison designed in labs to kill everything that escaped the bomb or was in contact with the victims. This was pretty important to the story since it nailed in our heads the idea that humans can be much more cruel than ants. Sorry for going off topic.

@beast_mode999 said:

@alextheboss:

off topic

My friend said that there may be a continuation to HxH which is by far my favorite action Anime. Is this true?

Lol HxH isn't anywhere near being finished man.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@removekebab: Yes, it wasn't exactly radiation, but it was supposed to be similar. I'm just pointing out being durable enough to tank a nuke doesn't mean you will survive it.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol I only see the radiation argument for DB. Anyone else would tell you to get out with that ridiculousness. But yes by "someones" logic it would kill Zeno

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Dont be ridiculous, the suit was for him to breath, not the heat

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It's confirmed by the fact that the core can't sustain life with the type of oxygen down there

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We dont know. These people are spouting BS. We dont know if he destroyed the timeline or the planet or the galaxy. Couldn't be the timeline since there were stars and galaxies behind him. Likely just the star system and nothing more.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx said:

We dont know. These people are spouting BS. We dont know if he destroyed the timeline or the planet or the galaxy. Couldn't be the timeline since there were stars and galaxies behind him. Likely just the star system and nothing more.

Bro are you serial

Loading Video...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshflintstone: Ya but it's possible he needed the suite for both. Vegeta was scared of. Being hit by lava. And I'm not saying they can't survive high temperatures, I think they should be able to. I just don't know if the writers think the same.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me clear two things up here:

@redwingx said:

This is a load of bs

Radiation isn't doing crap. Why is everyone forgetting that Goku DOEShave feats for surviving radiation?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There IS radiation in the upper atmosphere. Goku and Beerus clearly fought in the upper atmosphere. Logically, we can conclude that radiation has no effect on them.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@johncena69swag said:

Let me clear two things up here:

@redwingx said:

This is a load of bs

Radiation isn't doing crap. Why is everyone forgetting that Goku DOEShave feats for surviving radiation?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There IS radiation in the upper atmosphere. Goku and Beerus clearly fought in the upper atmosphere. Logically, we can conclude that radiation has no effect on them.

There ya go

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I don't think this is that stupid a question. Zeno is a multiverse buster, but he has guards. The manga calls the Grand Priest the strongest in the world. The anime say the grand priest has one of the top 5 battle powers in the multiverse...

Where I'm going with this is that Zeno may well be physically very weak but incredibly powerful in magic. A bit like Babidi, whose magic could survive Majin Buu but who's body couldn't survive Piccolo. It possible... Possible, that Zeno would die.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By redwingx

@removekebab said:
@redwingx said:

Bro are you serial

Loading Video...

Are you blind? There are clearly galaxies behind him. Not to mention, Zeno said the world must be destroyed as he looked at the sky. Aka the planet.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By removekebab

@redwingx: galaxies or even space for that matter don't look like that at all. That's clearly a void of creation left after Zeno wiped absolutely everything. Sorry but if you can't see that you're either deluded or just plain dumb.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is dumb, we are talking about a being that can destroy celestial bodies and entire universes without a thought. A literal god, i wouldn't be surprised if Zeno started creating planets left and right then destroying them out of boredom, in the most recent episode the Zenos were literally playing chess with planets.....to think Radiation would kill them is a huge lowball attempt for the sake of beating DBZ characters.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This troll thread still exists.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeno survived the void of space but can he survive radiation? why is this not deleted?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is funny, and it highlights the double standard when it comes to DB characters.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

Oh god please don't do this...