Who is the worst character in Dragon Ball history?

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Corvin123

Poll Who is the worst character in Dragon Ball history? (43 votes)

Kefla (Kale/Caulifla) 21%
Ribrianne 79%

It may seem to be a spite and sure it was about a month ago. However, I think omni-Kefla, the queen of asspulls, became a worthy contender by now. What are your thoughts?

• 
Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My point of view: I hate Ribrianne (who doesn’t) from the beginning. In my case it is not because she is fat, I do not care about that at all. She is just totally annoying which is probably the purpose of her character. I think they made her annoying intentionally. However, she did not have any real impact on the show so far. She was overpowered by Vegeta’s base form which was satistfying. Now I am considering her as an annoying filler character and nothing more.

On the other side there is Kefla… oh boy. She is not just annoying she is far worse than that. She did more damage to Dragon Ball than anything did so far in the whole DB history. She is an incarnate dream of a DB hater. Why? Caulifla and Kale made fun of DB by showing us the transformations as they were just some stupid jokes. Too bad nobody told Goku, Vegeta or Gohan about the tingly back technique. Also Kale is probably the worst nightmare of Broly fans. Anyway, we have a ssj2 Caulifla (who is weaker than ssj2 Goku) and a ssj3 level Kale (she might be a little stronger than ssj3 Goku but it is hard to tell. She was weaker than all-exhausted SSG Goku so I put her around full-powered ssj3 Goku). So their fusion should give a hard time to SSG Goku right? Of course not. Kefla base form beats Goku SSG form, Kefla ssj form beats freaking SSBK, then ssj2 Kefla tanks a Kamehameha from UI Goku (she was pushed back but she was not vaporized or unconscious). That is massive BULLSHIT. This plot induced stupidity is worse than any other I saw in my whole life including comics, fanfictions, everything. It is so ridiculous, it would not be worse if Krillin could beat SSBK all of a sudden. On the other hand they have one of the worst personality ever. They did not go after Frieza or Jiren for revenge, instead they did everything to knock Goku off, not only that but they wanted to kill him. Despite the fact Goku was nothing but supportive towards them. Goku let them go away when they were exhausted but they attacked Goku immediately when he became exhausted. They fought dirty against him too (Kale was holding Goku down while Caulifla was hitting him). They have no shame or honor. Therefore I would say they (Kefla) are the worst characters in Dragon Ball history. (Apologies for my bad English, I’ll try to improve it.)

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvin123 said, pretty much, everything

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumb poll is dumb

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MainJP

^^^

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Buu is probably worse than both

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Corvin123

@johncena69swag said:

Dumb poll is dumb

Only as dumb as the answers. You did a great job.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I prefer both over Gotenks.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually liked Ribranne a lot at first, until they made her extremely annoying character wise and inconsistent power wise as of recent episodes.

What they did to Ribranne is what they did to a lot of characters in the TOP, making them fodder for our main characters instead of actual potent threats.... this is why the TOP is another example of wasted potential.

Kefla is annoying as hell because its a huge asspull first off, and secondly the focus on the saiyan girls is so annoying it might as well be fanservice for fans who wanted female saiyans in the series.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the saiyan girls, but they could have been executed a little bit better but that's not a big deal. The problem with them is that the focus and love for them is too much in the series. We literally had 4 episodes dedicated to the damn U6 Saiyans... whereas we only get one lousy episode for the Hit vs Jiren fight, two episodes for the Goku vs Jiren fight, and so on and so forth.

The U6 saiyans are basically getting the same treatment as Goku and Vegeta are. Taking the spotlight from characters more deserving.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, someone's upset.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SuperGoku17

I like kelfa

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably some dumb filler character.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think those two are the worst, go back and look at some of the characters in GT.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tiramisu

Monaka, so freaking pointless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiramisu said:

Monaka, so freaking pointless.

"I watch DBS for the plot."

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a huge fan of Kale, if they wanted to bring back broly just do it! It's annoying seeing her and being constantly reminded of broly! Her character is actually alright though.

Caulifa has been growing on me over the episodes too. Kale wasnt that bad either, few questions regarding her power but i can overlook them.

Ribrianne on the other hand is the most annoying character i've come across in DB, she need to go.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Caulifa and Kale were introduced just to retire the Ssj transformation.

Let's be honest they were becoming less and less special as the series progressed

Monmouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly. Anything Broly

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ribrianne.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weak gohan but they these two are up there

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually like Ribrianne, she's pretty much what I was expecting.

Not a fan of Kale though but thats about it

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvin123: Exactly this.

Initially, I was expecting Caulifla to be a female version of Goku. But as you said, she is nothing like Goku. No honour, no respect for opponent. I'm partly disappointed at their elimination just because I wanted to see them tortured by Frieza.

If writers wanted her to be powerful, then let Vados train her. Or let kaioshin unlock her powers (perfect in case of Kale).

Hopefully, manga deals them better.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale, she is straight up copy of Broly

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nilok

The worst character is the one you don't remember.

If a character has no impact on you, in any way, they are literally a waste of time and worthless. Even if you hate a character, your brain decided that character was at least worthwhile dedicating some brain cells to remember them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colonel Violet.

This bitch cared more about a group of gators than her own soldiers and never gets her due.