Universe 7 Team if DB never happened

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

What would have been the Universe 7 team if the events of Dragon Ball had never occurred? Let's say Goku never escapes the destruction of Planet Vegeta and is killed instead. So none of the events of DB occur. Now obviously this would mean the TOP would never have happened either but let's say for the sake of the argument Champa and Beerus find themselves arguing over something else and so they have a tournament anyway. Beerus has to pick 5 fighters from a universe where Goku is dead, so there are no Super Saiyans, no Z fighters, no androids, no Cell etc. Lets assume Frieza's army is still going strong but none of the characters have gotten stronger including Vegeta, and King Piccolo has probably taken over Earth(Which means not enough power for Buu to come back). Canon characters only.

My Team

• Dabura
  • Frieza
  • King Cold
  • Ginyu
  • Great Ape Vegeta

Also how screwed would Beerus have been?

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The other five members would be:

-Buter

-Yakon

-Pui Pui

-Recoome

-Jeice

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@camilopezo: I meant 5 only for the Champa vs Beerus tournament. Would anyone of those 5 take the place of any of the 5 I picked?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

Janemba

Buu

Vegeta

Frieza

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon only?

Frieza

Dabura

Ginyu

Toss up between Vegeta/Dadoria/Zarbon(Since Vegeta never went to Earth, he would be considerably weaker. Outside of that, there's no real way to gauge his growth of power)

King Cold

Non-canon:

Broly

Bojack(Depending. If Whis told Beerus about him, I'm sure freeing him wouldn't be a problem)

Dabura

Frieza

Random guy, I don't know.

Still, all would lose to Hit.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

U6 solos ?. Robot forgot his name and Cabba could take out no problem . Frost and Hit would stomp them all with a flick.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dabura is a god, I don't he could participate and he was still under Babidis command. Beerus would mostly pick around Friezas force.

Frieza is obvious choice

King Cold too

Ginyu

Vegeta assuming he got stronger since saiyan saga

And whoever was second strongest in the ginyu force

If we count non canon events

Frieza

King Cold

Cooler

Bojack

Broly

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Buu (Babidi would have eventually revived him)

Dabura

Frieza

King Cold

Ginyu

Well, assuming Champas team is the same as U6 v U7 arc, and if Beerus has this lineup in this exact order... Champa wins only because of Hit.

Im confident Buu can absorb everyone until Hit, save maybe Frost. If Buu was able to absorb Frost, then Hit has to fight the full team U7, however... this likely wont be a problem for him...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Dabura

2. Frieza

3. King Cold

4. Yakon

5. Ginyu

And TBH Dabura could just spit on everyone up until Hit where they lose. Without spit they still beat Botamo. Frost vs Dabura would probably be a good fight. If Frost wins I think he would be tired enough for Frieza to take him. Frieza insults Magetta and wins right away. Cabba can probably beat Frieza in base, and even if he couldn't full power Frieza, Frieza would probably be too worn out to win. Cabba beats King Cold and Yakon as well. Ginyu might body change with Cabba, but the he gets one shot by Hit.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: Nah the only one that solos is Hit. The robot is weak to insults and Fost and base Cabba are both most likely weaker than Fat Buu.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon characters only? Alright this’ll be easy. I’ll list all the possible options I can think of.

1. Frieza

2. King Cold

-5 of the members will probably be the Ginyu Force, but let’s have some fun and exclude them for now.

3. Dabura. I saw a comment saying he was a god, actually he’s not (unless I missed some video game moment, which wouldn’t be canon). According to Supreme Kai, Dabura is the King of the Demons. He conquered that parallel world kind of like Frieza conquered ours.

4. Yakon or a member of his race would be useful. Though I could see them going out in a very similar way to Viara, except rather than tanking too many blasts it is absorbing too many.

5. Pui Pui, he seemed decently strong but wasn’t as impressive by the standards of Base Saiyans during Buu Saga, but if it came down to it he’s probably worth more power wise than even Zarbon or Dodoria.

6. Arale? She appeared in Dragon Ball once and in Super twice and the first of those instances is definitely canon.

7. Jaco or another Galactic Patrolman. Probably the weakest in raw power that will be on this list, they’re still very agile. No weapon would be an issue though.

8. Nail, if Planet Namek is remembered, was about as strong as any Ginyu Force member.

9. The 3 Saiyans (Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz) could be thought about with their Oozaru forms but without the events of DBZ and DBS on their side, they’re going to be the ones amazed at their alternate counterparts.

10. Zarbon & Dodoria / Tagoma & Shisami, they’re powerful for Frieza Soldiers but let’s be honest they wouldn’t help out the perfect team.

11. Majin Buu. Highly unlikely, wouldn’t be nearly as nice to play well with others. For the benefit of the team, I would just say no. He’d only be a detriment at this point.

12. Any of Gero’s Androids. He’d still go and make them whether Goku happened or not I suppose, but they might not be as powerful.

13. King Piccolo and Kami refusing? Guru said they’d be very powerful, and even the fate of the universe was on the line perhaps Kami might budge a tiny bit.

14. Gryll? You know, the criminal guy that Jaco was scared of who opened up the purple water thing. Could be something.

So there we have it, 23+ characters. I think Team U7 is probably going to end up:

1. Frieza

2. Cold

3. Ginyu

4. Jeice

5. Burter

6. Recoome

7. Guldo

8. Dabura

9. Yakon

10. Pui Pui

No Ginyu Force option:

1. Frieza

2. Cold

3. Dabura

4. Yakon

5. Pui Pui

6. Nail

7. King Piccolo / Possible last resort fusion of Piccolo and Kami

8. Gero Android?

9. Gero Android?

10. Maybe Zarbon?

Those are the most likely team (Ginyu Force included and Ginyu Force excluded)

Here’s what I think the best team is though:

1. Frieza

2. King Cold

3. Dabura

4. King Piccolo & Kami fusion with eternal youth

5. Captain Ginyu

6. Guldo

7. Nail

8. Yakon

9. Arale

10. Any Android they could possibly obtain from Gero.

The main reason why I didn’t include Arale in the other teams is because it doesn’t seem like they can find her naturally. She shows up at the randomest of occasions and they are rare as well. She’s like the one shiny Pokémon you just can’t come across when you’re trying to.

Now how would they do? Going with the most likely team, they get bodied. Except for some U4, U9, and U10 fodder there doesn’t appear to be anyone that Jeice, Burter, Recoome, or Pui Pui will actually be able to eliminate. Guldo might knock somebody out if he used his Time Freeze right, but I think Hit would immediately take notice of that. Yakon will probably absorb one energy blast and then explode so that the person that fired it at him will get eliminated. Ginyu could do something with Body Change, but there’s no way he’d know who a good person to use it on would be because many people are stronger than him. Frieza and Cold might try to negotiate with Frost, but as far as I can tell it appears Frost does have energy sensing capabilities. So he’d likely see how weak they are and laugh about it before ironically knocking them out. Dabura, power wise, could probably beat anyone from U9 except the Trio De Dangers, anyone from U10 except Obuni, anyone from U4 except Monna, Preecho and Nigrisshi from U3, and possibly Vikal from U2 and maybe Hermila & Prum if he caught them before getting sniped. Nobody from U6 is falling to anybody from U7 with the possible exception of Rota, and nobody from U11 is falling to anyone from U7. U7 could still last longer than U9, but I would say U9 and U10 are the only universes that could manage to go out before them. U3, U6, and U11 definitely aren’t. U2 might, U4 would if they played stupidly.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor:

I didn't think of Arale, she would actually be dangerous.

Nobody from U6 is falling to anybody from U7 with the possible exception of Rota, and nobody from U11 is falling to anyone from U7.

Botamo seemed weak as well. Also the universe 6 saiyans wouldn't know about ssj so I wouldn't be surprised if they could actually be taken out by a U7 team attack. Frost had trouble with Piccolo, and imo he is below fat Buu so a team attack could take him out as well. As for U11, most of their team is actually fodder. Everyone besides Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo, could easily be as low as Namek Frieza. In the manga Goku was actually fighting all of them at once as a ssj and winning, and in the anime they were taken out by Kale and Caulifla.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It was stated that Frost was tired and injured from the fight with Goku, as he should have been since Goku did give Frost quite the beating (literally preparing to eliminate Frost before Frost stabbed him). In the manga, a Frost that wasn’t stated to be tired effortlessly curbed Piccolo.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@cromulor: Frost didn't effortlessly stomp piccolo stomp Piccolo. Goku himself stated that he was giving Frost a hard time and Frost was forced to resort to using his poison.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: https://www.google.com/amp/s/japansauce.net/2016/03/24/chapter-10-frosts-true-form/amp/?source=images

In the manga, he really did. Not sure if you just weren’t aware? Goku actually discouraged Piccolo and said he didn’t really have any chance in the manga.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@cromulor said:

@emperorthanos-: https://www.google.com/amp/s/japansauce.net/2016/03/24/chapter-10-frosts-true-form/amp/?source=images

In the manga, he really did. Not sure if you just weren’t aware? Goku actually discouraged Piccolo and said he didn’t really have any chance in the manga.

I'm well aware. Did you actually read the fight or are you just going by what Goku said before the fight even happened.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By alextheboss

@cromulor: Frieza fought Goku for far longer and far harder and was still able to go full power, so Frost should of been able to do the same. And it seems like you didn't actually read the full fight.

It was pretty even until Frost cheated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Both? Goku already fought Frost and he should know how strong Piccolo is.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/2qPzM

That’s the chapter it happens in. It was stated during the battle that Piccolo was even worse for wear than Frost and Frost got too short tempered about the battle. Didn’t really look like the same situation as Goku where he was “forced to resort to using the poison” as you said earlier. He just got the same result much quicker, his objective as he told Champa also in that chapter.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@cromulor: Goku has no idea how strong Piccolo is. Goku hasn't seen Piccolo fight in years and was suprised by how much of a fight Piccolo was putting up against. Frost was winning yes but no where does their fight show him "effortlessly stomping". That is what Vegeta did to Frost as a SSJ. Frost was clearly given a run for his money. If he was "stomping" he wouldn't have resorted to the poision. Frost used the posion because he couldn't beat Piccolo with his own power

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Look, I’ll concede that I overestimated when I said effortlessly, but I’m still convinced Frost was the clear winner of that fight. Needle or no needle. Look at the links I sent or the scans that AlexTheBoss sent. Goku still says Frost is going to win and that Piccolo was worse off than Frost before Goku ever even knew Frost had a needle.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: @emperorthanos-: I would like to mention when Goku said Piccolo had no chance he also though Frost beat him fair and square. Frost could beat Piccolo without cheating, but it would be a good match and Piccolo does have a chance.

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@dession_viper: He didn't do that with Piccolo or Buu. And Beerus thought very highly of Frieza even prior to ROF.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majinn Buu, Dabura, Yakon, Frieza, Babidi.

Babidi might seem like an odd choice, but the barriers he can create can hold against Buu Saga tier characters. He also has a spell that makes people straight up explode and said he knows the spell used to put Majinn Buu in his Pokeball. If it works anything like the other sealing attacks in the series, like Mafuba, he could theoretically seal away enemy combatants per the tournament rules.

Plus if anyone on the enemy team has evil in their hearts (Lavender seemed like one messed up dude, and obviously Frost) he can take control of them. Though the degree of this being useful is debatable. His track record for getting his underlings to follow his orders was pretty bad, especially when it was against their own self interest.

So at the very least he's able to defend against much stronger enemies than Captain Ginyu could beat and can potentially turn or seal away fighters that can't penetrate his defenses immediately.

So pretty much Babidi's team with Frieza replacing Pui Pui.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@metaljimmor said:

Majinn Buu, Dabura, Yakon, Frieza, Babidi.

Babidi might seem like an odd choice, but the barriers he can create can hold against Buu Saga tier characters. He also has a spell that makes people straight up explode and said he knows the spell used to put Majinn Buu in his Pokeball. If it works anything like the other sealing attacks in the series, like Mafuba, he could theoretically seal away enemy combatants per the tournament rules.

Plus if anyone on the enemy team has evil in their hearts (Lavender seemed like one messed up dude, and obviously Frost) he can take control of them. Though the degree of this being useful is debatable. His track record for getting his underlings to follow his orders was pretty bad, especially when it was against their own self interest.

So at the very least he's able to defend against much stronger enemies than Captain Ginyu could beat and can potentially turn or seal away fighters that can't penetrate his defenses immediately.

So pretty much Babidi's team with Frieza replacing Pui Pui.

Babidi is agood choice actually, but I would still put Ginyu above Yakon (and maybe even Namek Frieza) for a simple reason, the only thing Yakon brings to the table is absorbing energy blasts, but a SSJ2 tier character was enough to overload him, so his only useful ability is useless but U6vU7 saga, Ginyu on the other hand, may somehow be able to connect a body change, and that is essentialy defeating an opponent.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw:

Yakon's kili was measured as being enough to destroy multiple planets, so he should be a fair bit stronger than Captain Ginyu even without his energy absorbing ability. Close to Frieza in terms of power. Though you are right, Ginyu's body change attack could be a one shot, but how likely is that to land? He's probably the slowest person in this fight by scaling and that attack already had an absurdly slow set up to pull off. I just don't see it being relevant in 1v1 fights.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw:

Yakon's kili was measured as being enough to destroy multiple planets, so he should be a fair bit stronger than Captain Ginyu even without his energy absorbing ability. Close to Frieza in terms of power. Though you are right, Ginyu's body change attack could be a one shot, but how likely is that to land? He's probably the slowest person in this fight by scaling and that attack already had an absurdly slow set up to pull off. I just don't see it being relevant in 1v1 fights.

Well, yeah, any combatant could probably evade it if they wanted, but IC Botamo and Magetta, choose to tank every attack confident in their durability, so even when chances are slim, he MAY be able to get a win, and actually become stronger than before, since even taking into account the debilitating factor of the Body Change, those 2 are so far above him he should become fairly stronger.

About Yakon, sorry if I came of as selling him short, I do think he was certainly stronger than all Namek saga character (except maybe Frieza and Goku), thing is that at this point Namek Frieza is fodder tier really, so a character that doesn't have any hax needs to at the very least be SSJ2 tier to not be complete fodder. Consider that Piccolo wasn't very useful himself and was probably a bit above SSJ2 tier.

The team you suggested I thought was very good because of the hax, Dabura's spit is a 1 hit win, Babidi's mind control may last enough to have people jump from the platform so another 1 hit win, Majin Buu has the hax AND the stats, likely the MVP, and Frieza has such an absurd amount of potential that if Beerus has at least a full week to have Whis train him, he probably get to SSJ3 tier.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw:

True. Ginyu could well hit someone if they decided to not dodge it, so he'd be pretty valuable there.

You're right that my team has a lot of hax. That's really the direction I was going. Try to get enough people to auto lose that when it comes down to it Universe 7 has a full roster vs their opponents who are down to one or two. The only reason I didn't consider Ginyu is because he might be too weak for his hax to come into play. Meanwhile Yakon has a little hax (eating energy) and the stats to not be complete fodder to Universe 6's low tiers.

Yakon might be able to take Cabba, for example. He was roughly equal to Base Vegeta, and according to Beerus Goku's base still wasn't Namek Frieza tier as of Battle of the Gods. Now they definitely got stronger, but I don't think their base was equal to Buu Saga SSJ2 tier given Frost's final form was a little above Piccolo, who you have pegged for about SSJ2 tier, and Goku needed SSJ to beat Frost.

That all relies on scaling though. I could well be wrong.

RIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe they'd go to Nail and all the other Namekians would fuse with him.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What would have been the Universe 7 team if the events of Dragon Ball had never occurred? Let's say Goku never escapes the destruction of Planet Vegeta and is killed instead. So none of the events of DB occur. Now obviously this would mean the TOP would never have happened either but let's say for the sake of the argument Champa and Beerus find themselves arguing over something else and so they have a tournament anyway. Beerus has to pick 5 fighters from a universe where Goku is dead, so there are no Super Saiyans, no Z fighters, no androids, no Cell etc. Lets assume Frieza's army is still going strong but none of the characters have gotten stronger including Vegeta, and King Piccolo has probably taken over Earth(Which means not enough power for Buu to come back). Canon characters only.

My Team

• Dabura
  • Frieza
  • King Cold
  • Ginyu
  • Great Ape Vegeta

Also how screwed would Beerus have been?

None of them would be able to take down Hit which is really what matters. Cabba, Botamo and Magetta get taken out, Frost loses to Dabura and everybody gets sweeped by Hit.