Universal Spirit Bomb (GT) Vs Jiren

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DCMarvelfan104

Goku used a Spirit Bomb or Genki Dama against Jiren in the Tournament of Power and it didn't work, but what if Goku used the Universal Spirit Bomb that he used to kill Omega Shenron/Yi Xing Long in Dragon Ball Gt, on Jiren? Would that be enough? Or would Jiren be too powerful for even the most powerful Spirit Bomb in the Dragon Ball series? I think Jiren would be able to push it back just like with the one in the TOP, but what do you guys think? Goku can use all his forms up to 4 since the god forms didn't exist in GT continuity, as well as KaioKen up to times 20. Please be polite and no flames please. Thanks.

Image result for goku gt spirit bomb

Image result for jiren

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

he pushes it back and goku gains ultra instinct

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Well remember I said no god forms (although I'm not sure if Ultra Instinct is a new form or a technique like KaioKen, for now I'm going to play it safe and just say it's a form) so no Ultra Instinct for Goku I'm afraid. But I agree Jiren pushes it back.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alextheboss

Jiren pushes it back like he did to the one Goku used on him. I would say the max that spirit bomb could take out is maybe Golden Frieza.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emanresu_20

@alextheboss said:

Jiren pushes it back like he did to the one Goku used on him. I would say the max that spirit bomb could take out is maybe Golden Frieza.

I doubt even that... Frieza was able to tank destruction energy which affected him on a physical scale and reality warping scale. Ssg would probably be a better estimate with Frieza just struggling against it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: I didn't say it would work on Frieza, I just said he is the max I could see it working on.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure even Whis could survive that one. When Goku killed Buu he only used the energy from Earth. The Spirit Bomb in GT was made by all beings in the universe. What Goku used on Jiren was a very weak one if you think about it. Only the 8 members of U7 gave the energy in it.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: I didn't say it would work on Frieza, I just said he is the max I could see it working on.

So that it probably would damage Freiza? I think I'm understanding you correctly but not sure

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By alextheboss

@emanresu_20: I'm basically saying that it may or may not work on Frieza, but anyone higher than Frieza it almost definitely won't work.

DCMarvelfan104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvin123: Eh I don't know, Jiren just seems like he's on a whole other level than anything in GT. Besides maybe a high balled SSJ4 Gogeta (who's full power is unknown) and Goku a 100 years into the future (who is featless) but other than them I just don't see anything in GT being able to stop Jiren. And remember Goku's SSJ God form is arguably Universal and Jiren stopped it with his his finger. https://youtu.be/X7rTP7JYLyY

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't really say because DBS is extremely inconsistent .

Jiren , the guy who could destroy ssbx20 Goku by just looking at him , had to somewhat struggle against a spirit bomb made from the energies of people such as roshi , Krillin etc .

Logically , Jiren should no sell the universal spirit bomb , because he destroyed SSBx20 KK , which is way stronger than the universe level SSG .

Going by the spirit bomb feat , Jiren loses . He was struggling to handle the energy of 8 people . Doubt that he could repel it when it has the power from the entire universe .

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol: those 8 people include 2 andriods that hsve infinite energy lol nice try.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Trololololol

@shenron007:

Your Logic makes no sense . If they have infinite energy , then why don't they stomp Jiren , or even Zeno ? Why was the spirit bomb being repelled by Jiren if it had infinite energy ?

Not to mention that the universal spirit bomb will also have the power of these two .

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shenron007

If they are stronger than the andriods, then obviously they have more than inifinite energy. as they are on a entire different dimension from them.

Cole498

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, here's the thing

1. The androids don't have infinite "energy/ki", they have infinite energy/stamina, meaning they won't get tired.

2. Both Spirit Bombs were different in terms of power, with the one from GT being possibly stronger, considering that at least half of the universe gave their energy to Goku, this includes all of Otherworld and various planets within different galaxies.

3. GT Goku was just in his base form at the time, so he didn't add any extra power into the attack.

4. Super Goku went all out and even then, it wasn't enough, although, Jiren did struggle for a bit.

So in my opinion, I believe that the Universal Spirit Bomb from GT will more than likely give Jiren more trouble than the one from Super did and possibly injure him.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren blinks it again

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shenron007

@cole498: in super universe 7 has only got life on 28 planets lol. unlike ours that has only got 1. and the amount of life on the GT PLanets might be same as super or more or frieza's hype as galactic emperor is bullsht.

Cole498

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: GT isn't like Super, so it's pretty much obvious that it would have more life in the series than Super would.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Galactic_1000
Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the Universal Spirit Bomb made only with the energy of the planets Goku and the others visited in GT?

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Also stars across the universe and otherworld, what i call bullsht is how kid Goku tanked negative karma ball while holiding spirit bomb lol.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000:

Unless Toriyama makes GT canon after they go past the "10 years later" end of DBZ, I have no intentions of revisiting GT and have largely wiped it from memory. I personally thought it was trash (that's not a slant on anyone who enjoyed it, I just didn't. At all).

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded: GT is a masterpiece compared to some of db super lol.

I'll agree with the adjustment LOL

Super started with huge promise and keeps dangling that carrot, telling you its about to get amazing, and every so often it gives you a little glimpse of what it's capable of, and then "WTF is this!?". I don't think I've ever loved and hated anything at the same time before, but I do with Super.

GT on the other hand I just thought was poor in general.

If I remember rightly there was a guy in GT, someone kid Goku fought who was said to be either as strong or stronger than Majin or Kid Buu (I'm hazey on the details... can you tell?) and Goku beat him in base form. And if I remember rightly, Goku got weaker when he was made a kid again, so Goku is at least 400x stronger in base in GT than he is in base at the end of DBZ, so when he was using the Spirit Bomb he had some substantial power behind him. But I dont think there's a way to determine how powerful either spirit bomb actually is. And anyway, didn't Goku once tell Gohan if he was pure of heart he could just bounce it back? How was it ever going to hurt Jiren anyway?

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj blue kk goku spirit bomb was way stronger than gt one.

Jiren blinks

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator
El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jiren blinks this version of goku even more casually

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren pushes the spirit bomb back with ease.

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is a pure heart, so?????

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator

Oh yeah, I'm sure the guy that shot a blast at Goku's friends is pure of heart.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren inhales the spirit bomb

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantasial said:

Oh yeah, I'm sure the guy that shot a blast at Goku's friends is pure of heart.

i mean, i don't think he would lose his mind over a spirit bomb being shot at him but beats me