Theory on next arc in DBS.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guys i belive there is something fishy about 2 Gods at this point tbh. Geene and the Daishinkan are really giving me bad feelings about everything. The way the Daishinkan explained everything how he said Zeno want to destroy almost all Universes without hestitating and his glare are things that IMO shows that he is really up to something plus he has somehow a way to tell Zeno what to do. He could be the one that told Zeno to erase some universes because they are not worthy of keeping them

And Geene is way to laid back for such a situation and really full of himself. I think that Geene is the GoD stronger than Beerus and IMO the strongest of them all and one of the brutal ones. I belive that those to have some secret agenda to get rid of most universes to progress a plan. What plan idk tbh. And further i think that this will be the next arc. Finding out what is going on and to stop them somehow. I belive Zeno will not destroy anything at the end because he will say that there are to many interesting beings in all those universes.

Why i belive this is because as much as i like DB and DBZ they lacked in story a lot. DBS is different. They using characters to progress the story like all the GoDs Angels Kaioshins and so on. What are your thoughts on the topic

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean...Jiren?

Anyway, I don't see Jiren being the major bad guy of a next arc. The angels have been raising some questions, but nothing too solid.(I also take into account this is DBS; I'm not expecting any major plot twists.).

I'm personally for Frost and Frieza teaming up after this arc, and the next arc takes place in U7 to deal with them. I mean, there'd be no reason to bring Frieza back over a few other mentions if you weren't really counting on him for something.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: Not Jiren. The GoD Geene the one who didn't fought in the 3 way battle of the GoDs and said the results are obvious.

roriia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By roriia

Geene's universe probably ganna participate in the later arc, and is probably the strongest universe of the 12.

I also have a feeling Geene being the last villian.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clamps

Next arc Goku will encounter the mortal stronger than the Gods of Destruction.

No Caption Provided

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

Next arc Goku will encounter the mortal who is nearly strong enough to challenge yamcha.

No Caption Provided

True

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

Next arc Goku will encounter the mortal stronger than the Gods of Destruction.

No Caption Provided

You're probably right.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

Next arc Goku will encounter the mortal who destroys the gods of destruction. Yamcha can watch.

No Caption Provided

Objectively True

I agree :)

No Caption Provided

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x:

I agree he might be something bad. At this point they are gonna need gods of destruction as enemies because of his power level.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps: Goku one shots with limit breaker form.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam90A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: This sounds interesting. I also feel same way that Gene is the strongest GoD. I might be wrong. And that mortal who is stronger than GoD is Goku's next challenge. That mortal is in U12. As dragon ball super is good in providing hints through colors. As they showed Zamasu in earlier episode where he was standing under tree talking to Gowasu and rose petals were flowing down in front of him. Foreshadowing that there will be Super Saiyan Rose that he will become that. Same way when Whis talked about this mortal Beerus was drinking something and they showed that glass with drink and ice in it specifically as he finished drinking it. So I think it was indicating the color of that GoD he is talking about. Which is Gene. I think this mortal is also of Gene's race but for some reason he do not want to be GoD.That Goku will try to fight him.