SSGSS vs SSG

• 60 results
Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, this is more of a question than a battle, but what if any, is the power level difference between the Red and Blue haired forms?nAnd which would win?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't been explained properly yet. Blue hair should be more powerful, but we can't be sure.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Ah ok sweet sweet. I thought the Red would be but everywhere says Blue so I couldn't be sure

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: As weird as it seems, the red actually has better feats so far.

My guess is that they're about the same. The only difference is the supposed time limit on the red.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue is stronger. Just read DBS Chapter 5

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: The red has the better feats for now because the blue hasn't been seen yet in DBS. I'll wait and see what happens.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@randomsid: That's what I'm saying. Personally, I think SSGSS is just a mastered form of SSG.

Just my thoughts though.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan Blue should be stronger, the new manga chapter calls it a new evolution of power. Though how much stronger idk lol

No Caption Provided

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Blue is stronger.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This is Super Saiyan God with the power of Super Saiyan."

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Therockonurmom

Actually I thougj SSGSS was the way for Vegeta and Goku to tap into the SSG power on their own (like Goku said in RoF). But with that scan showed by @Blade_R: , SSGSS should be stronger. But SSGSS probably isn't that much stronger than SSG because I think 2 SSG would have give a really good fighg at Beerus. Since Whis stated that Vegeta and Goku should be able to defeat Beerus (probably implying SSGSS), this new blue hair form seems not to.able them to face Beerus on 1 vs 1 (for now).

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I thougj SSGSS was the way for Vegeta and Goku to tap into the SSG power on their own (like Goku said in RoF). But with that scan showed by @Blade_R: , SSGSS should be stronger. But SSGSS probably isn't that much stronger than SSG because I think 2 SSG would have give a really good fighg at Beerus. Since Whis stated that Vegeta and Goku should be able to defeat Beerus (probably implying SSGSS), this new blue hair form seems not to.able them to face Beerus on 1 vs 1 (for now).

Bet you money Beerus has a power up or transformation.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis said they could maybe defeat Beerus

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: @alphapunk:

Rukel :

Well yeah I know, but I think they would have a really good shot. Also Beerus or Whis says in RoF that Goku and Vegeta would make an unstoppable duo if they team up.

Alphapunk :

I actually didn't think about Beerus having a transformation but I guess it is possible since most DB heros/villains has transformations and power up !

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Therockonurmom

Also guys I just read that scan again and it is stated that Goku and Vegeta had acquire a new transformation of power "NEARING" those of the gods. Doesn't it look like Ssgss would not be on par with Ssg ? English isn't my first language so maybe I'm wrong but it look like blue super saiyan would not be as strong as ssg ?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't gold friezas PL 1 million? I thought that was what was stated in the film

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: yes I think he said 1.2 million, but this is stupid xD. Isn't namek saga's second form frieza havong a biger pl ?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue, obviously

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: yes I think he said 1.2 million, but this is stupid xD. Isn't namek saga's second form frieza havong a biger pl ?

Yeah that was nonsense lol back on Namek he said his second form's PL was over a million, yet now a form that should logically be many many times stronger is only like 1.4 mill or something haha I hear Toriyama is pretty forgetful these days...

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Yeah haha, that's why we can't really use power level for Super and BoG/RoF. It was kinda calculable with ss3 (via powerscaling) but Golden Frieza is way stronger than Goku ss3 (pre god power) so the power level stated in RoF is nonsense ahah.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

SSJBlue should be stronger, as the off guard weakness was always a thing in DBZ, and Whis stated that it was an evolution in god form.

Loading Video...

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Blue is meant to be more powerful.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blade_R

@therockonurmom said:

@blade_r: Yeah haha, that's why we can't really use power level for Super and BoG/RoF. It was kinda calculable with ss3 (via powerscaling) but Golden Frieza is way stronger than Goku ss3 (pre god power) so the power level stated in RoF is nonsense ahah.

Agreed. Was that he PL he also said in the Japanese version with English subs? I have only watched the dubbed version so I was thinking maybe it was error on FUNI's part lol.

We can still scale it, but likely not with actual numbers. We know Saiyan Beyond God/Current Goku in base is stronger that his pre-god SSJ3 self, and SSJGSS is even stronger than that, so Frieza can still be scaled to be way up there, but probably not with numbers for now since what he said was ridiculous. Though I guess its possible he could have underestimated himself or is just bad with numbers XD

Therockonurmom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I watched the sub version one-rwo time and I'm not sure it was mentionned (well the first time). Also I watched a subbed one but the translation was litteraly ever same word use in the english dub. So the sub was juste the dub of the english version.. Anyway 1.2 millions pl is a joke haha, I think funimation or toei did the mistake since frieza should have been way stronger than this !

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therockonurmom: Yeah that's definitely some sort of mistake, hell I wouldn't be surprised if AT just didn't forget that Frieza was already over a mill back on Namek lol

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: The red has the better feats for now because the blue hasn't been seen yet in DBS. I'll wait and see what happens.

The blue is continued from where red left off, so blue is stronger. And the blue is god ki powered by super saiyan, while red isn't and is base. Red can never have "better feats" because blue is the continuation of that transformation at a greater scale.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Yeah, after reading the scan Blade_R posted I agree. Red has shown better feats so far, but I'm sure we'll see more from blue during this universal tournament.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: well, remember that old Kai established that when fights turn into brawls the universe is safe even though they are attacking with universe crumbling attacks.

So don't be confused when you don't see universal destruction. That explanation is a plot device to keep the universe from being destroyed in every fight.

Blue Is above red and still below beerus.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Logically yes, Blue would be above red. However, at this point red does have the better feats, only because we haven't seen blue in DBS yet, only in a single movie.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue is stronger

and also I think its based on stars

blue stars are the hottest

bakera8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue is more powerful.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@houseshm: yeah but aren't yellow stars hotter than red?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSG is their new base power. So blue is stronger.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda saw it as SSG is a god, and SSB is a super saiyan sorta imitating a god. Like a sub-SSG form that doesn't require 5 other super saiyans to create.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tecnically red is more powerful, but Blue is far more stable and readily accessible. The red form is a brand new transformation to a god level...the blue is using an already stable form to access the God Ki. Goku said pretty clearly that it was only a small amount of God energy he was using. If it was anything else, Vegeta could not access it. Blue allows you access to God Ki...red actually transforms you completely.

That is what I got out of it anyway.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

People forget that SSJ god is just his base form now, meaning ssj blue is stronger.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

@houseshm: yeah but aren't yellow stars hotter than red?

well techinically kaio-ken was red so it works

SSG is a mixture of yellow and red

The coolest stars are red, then orange, then yellow (like our Sun). Even hotter stars are white and then the hottest stars are blue! The surface temperature of our sun is 5777 Kelvins (~5000 degrees C or ~ 9940 degrees F). The surfaces of the hottest starts can be 10 times hotter than the sun!

so Kaio-ken=red

Super Saiyan 1,2, 3=yellow

SSG= yellow red mixture

SSB= blue

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Paytience

@jgames: That is not what was said. His transformation to SSG elevated him to another level and his body remembered it. However, well he receieved a huge boost to his natural abilities, he was clearly not on the same level as was as a SSG in his base form. If he was, he wouldn't have needed to transform again. The transformation elevated his abilities to allow him to fight Beerus PHYSICALLY, however energy wise, SSG was on a whole nother tier.

That is what was meant when old kai said it had turned into a brawl. Rather then projecting energy outwards by focusing it his strikes, Goku kept it and brawled with beerus physically. This meant that well Goku was protecting the earth and the universe by trying to counteract the effects of their strikes earlier by tuning it to the exact opposite of Beerus, he no longer had to, as there was no radiant ki being thrown around.

There are advatages to not needing translations.

:)

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJG SS > SSJG

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just dumb. How can red be stronger?Goku trained with Whis after he went ssg against Beerus, Then he absorbed the power and basically making it his base form. If Goku did some training after he got the God power Why would he be weaker?

Ssgss wins with 89% Difficulty

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@23dhjyt said:

This is just dumb. How can red be stronger?Goku trained with Whis after he went ssg against Beerus, Then he absorbed the power and basically making it his base form. If Goku did some training after he got the God power Why would he be weaker?

Ssgss wins with 89% Difficulty

89.019302%* dificulty

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: So Frieza is multi galaxy now!

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@23dhjyt: It is more powerful because the SSG transformation is a six sayan energy dump. (Well 5 dump + the vessel) Vegeta however a acieves SSGSS ON HIS OWN. Whis makes it VERY clear to Vegeta that his shortcomings are not a matter of power but of ki control.

We can run assumptions all we want, but the actual series is telling us something completely different. I haven't followed up after Vegeta asks Whis to train him, but Whis makes it very clear to Vegeta that it is very much a matter of ki control and not power that is the contributing factor.

Given all that, and the fact that SSG still has feats lightyears ahead of GSS, we really have no other choice but to call it in favor of SSG for now.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looking through these comments I can't understand how people take something so basic and easy to understand, then flip it into something complex and out of context.

Goku "This is Super Saiyan God with the power of Super Saiyan."

Now in this thread you have people saying "SSG has better feats". This is what happens when you get fully consumed by battle forum logic. You can't even see straight. SSB is the continuation of power from where SSG left off, or simply stated a stronger version powered by super saiyan.

SSG feats are SSB feats

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

SSB

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do those 2 extra s's stand for in ssgss?